Assymentry. Jaw and cheek

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
So if you have jaw and cheek assymentry especially like bone density and all. What can you do to fix it at an early stage because I have one hollow cheek that looks way more deep than the other. Plus my dominant chewing side is less developed than the other and I do chew gum eith ny less dominant side bht haven't seen any results. My facial assymentry is not visible to the naked eye but I would like a very symmetrical face. Any tips apart from surgery and chewing on one side or sleeping on your back?

asymmetry is barely fixable but I'd have to see your face to be sure

asymmetry is barely fixable but I'd have to see your face to be sure
I can't show you my picture but I'll say I just have one hollow cheek. It's that bad. The other one is lightly visible

as bad as orb?

So if you have jaw and cheek assymentry especially like bone density and all. What can you do to fix it at an early stage because I have one hollow cheek that looks way more deep than the other. Plus my dominant chewing side is less developed than the other and I do chew gum eith ny less dominant side bht haven't seen any results. My facial assymentry is not visible to the naked eye but I would like a very symmetrical face. Any tips apart from surgery and chewing on one side or sleeping on your back?
Most of those PSL gods have mild asymetries due to leanmaxxing, if it isn't visible in motion it isn't a big deal. I would recommend jawliner for chewing since you do both sides at the same time

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan