Assymentry. Jaw and cheek

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Joined
Mar 1, 2023
Posts
830
Reputation
503
So if you have jaw and cheek assymentry especially like bone density and all. What can you do to fix it at an early stage because I have one hollow cheek that looks way more deep than the other. Plus my dominant chewing side is less developed than the other and I do chew gum eith ny less dominant side bht haven't seen any results. My facial assymentry is not visible to the naked eye but I would like a very symmetrical face. Any tips apart from surgery and chewing on one side or sleeping on your back?
 
asymmetry is barely fixable but I'd have to see your face to be sure
 
asymmetry is barely fixable but I'd have to see your face to be sure
I can't show you my picture but I'll say I just have one hollow cheek. It's that bad. The other one is lightly visible
 
as bad as orb?
 
So if you have jaw and cheek assymentry especially like bone density and all. What can you do to fix it at an early stage because I have one hollow cheek that looks way more deep than the other. Plus my dominant chewing side is less developed than the other and I do chew gum eith ny less dominant side bht haven't seen any results. My facial assymentry is not visible to the naked eye but I would like a very symmetrical face. Any tips apart from surgery and chewing on one side or sleeping on your back?
Most of those PSL gods have mild asymetries due to leanmaxxing, if it isn't visible in motion it isn't a big deal. I would recommend jawliner for chewing since you do both sides at the same time
 
  • +1
Reactions: shahid khan

Similar threads

indoaryanicmtn
Replies
6
Views
28
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
Linus145.44
Replies
14
Views
87
iq.
I
swissgoycel
Replies
3
Views
48
iblamemath
iblamemath
maxxella
Replies
1
Views
28
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
Klavk
Replies
12
Views
123
fxresdz
fxresdz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top