Asymmetric jaw and loser skin on one side, are implants the only option?

W

Winkie

Iron
I've noticed that my jaw is quite a bit thinner on the left side, and my skin is actually looking loose there because of that

I have a middle aged female pre jowl coming on my left side even though my skin is ok on the right, and my neck is noticeably looser there

I was scheduled for a genio this March, but that's not going to fix asymmetry in the jaw, is a custom Epply or Y wrap around the only option? And if it is, should I bother with the genio at all?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Bump. Also interested in this. My right jaw is a lot weaker than my left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
implants are the ONLY aesthetically pleasing option.
bsso can help too but if your gonials inwards then you def need implants

I've noticed that my jaw is quite a bit thinner on the left side, and my skin is actually looking loose there because of that

I have a middle aged female pre jowl coming on my left side even though my skin is ok on the right, and my neck is noticeably looser there

I was scheduled for a genio this March, but that's not going to fix asymmetry in the jaw, is a custom Epply or Y wrap around the only option? And if it is, should I bother with the genio at all?
Same here my right is much stronger and fuller than the left side of my jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member

FIllers, fillers to everything asymmetrical in your jaw or cheekbones.

Implants ofc, but now imagine for a second, they botch you, which is quite common in the matters of symmetry. Do you have a year, and a few hundred thousand to redo your implant 3-4 times to get the desired results... :unsure:

Fillers add up and you end up with a swollen face even at low bodyfat after several ml

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
Fillers add up and you end up with a swollen face even at low bodyfat after several ml
not really again lol. i got fillers on gonions twice (2019-2021) and it doesn't make me look bloated BUT it doesn't give enough sharpness so i'll get implant soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
not really again lol. i got fillers on gonions twice (2019-2021) and it doesn't make me look bloated BUT it doesn't give enough sharpness so i'll get implant soon.
For how long did they look good? More than 2 months?
The idea that it looks worse from week to week is the part that keeps me from doing fillers.

For how long did they look good? More than 2 months?
The idea that it looks worse from week to week is the part that keeps me from doing fillers.
like 4 months with cheaper one, maybe more with expensive fillers

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88