At best would I just be a gymcelled 6’4” normie?

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker

I think my face is pretty average but good body base for gymcelling.

Do you guys agree?

Also I know my tattoos are fucking terrible I’m going to a better artist to change the colors and bring it all together in the next few months. But please tell me how much potential I have. Thank you.

@SubhumanCurrycel @werty1457 @MakinItHappen

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstar, oldcelloser, Warlow and 7 others
why do you frown your eyebrows like that trying to look tough? that's retarded also your tatoo looks like shit xDDD you haircut is trash too but you still look decent but i want to punch your retarded face you're like 6/10 so above average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, intovoid, jake_okok and 9 others
Nah g you`re good, mirin.
Just work on your jaw, haircut and style and you`ll be chad.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11705
You fucking idiot if you got big muscles you'd be a slayer at 6'4. I hate these fucking tall people on this forum

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 7044 and 11 others
why do you frown your eyebrows like that trying to look tough? that's retarded also your tatoo looks like shit xDDD you haircut is trash too but you still look decent but i want to punch your retarded face you're like 6/10 so above average
I’m not doing anything to my eyebrows my dad beat my face at age 5 so one eyebrow goes lower than the other making me always look angry. My haircut is trash because my hair is falling out from accutane. I know my tattoos are pretty shit. None of the things you mentioned are my fault other than the shitty tattoos. It is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, .👽., Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
You fucking idiot if you got big muscles you'd be a slayer at 6'4. I hate these fucking tall people on this forum
Are you serious? I’m so sorry man believe me I fucking hate the inequality in the world if I could make everyone happy believe me I would.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Yerico7, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person

Do you guys agree?

Also I know my tattoos are fucking terrible I’m going to a better artist to change the colors and bring it all together in the next few months. But please tell me how much potential I have. Thank you.

The tattoos look a bit gay and tryhard on u chief ngl but still above AVG looking imo

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and ShowerMaxxing
at 6'4 you should roid tbh
it will be a massive halo and you have a good frame as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and bernanddrago
Gymmax asap watch Greg doucette work harder than last time. Gym 5 times a week push pull legs (legs once a week). 6'4 + gymmaxed= high smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, .👽., ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Are you serious? I’m so sorry man believe me I fucking hate the inequality in the world if I could make everyone happy believe me I would.
No homo but you would be very high smv if you roided or smthn. It just makes me rage seeing tall people

Nah g you`re good, mirin.
Just work on your jaw, haircut and style and you`ll be chad.
My jaw is pretty shit I’m half Asian and as a result will never have a good jaw. I’m so far from forward growth I’ve just accepted I’ll never look intimidating or masculine at all and tried to go for a prettyboy look since it’s all I can aspire for.

No homo but you would be very high smv if you roided or smthn. It just makes me rage seeing tall people
I’m fucking sorry man believe me I know how unfair the world is and how hard short people have it. I was on r/shortcels and when it was banned from Reddit that’s how I found looksmax over a year ago. Heightism is a thing and I know it. It’s not your fault and none of us did anything to deserve the genetic traits we have, it’s a fucking random gamble that determines your quality of life. But yesterday when I realized quite literally EVERYTHING is entirely based on looks (because that’s how people determine your value, and thus if they want to associate with you or not), now I just want to sit in my room, stack my money, apply my tretinoin, focus on my career and forget about “friends” and even women. I’ve been blackpilled to my fucking soul. Nobody taught me this shit growing up.

• +1
Reactions: bankrolls, Kmscurry, Yerico7 and 3 others
If u are 6'4 u are good to go. U have decent shoulder width from what i see but yeah, u need gymceling. Idk much about tattoes but it gives muh bad boy halo so its good i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, ShowerMaxxing and mogstar
Why do tall men post in the rating channel... you’re 6’4 it doesn’t matter what you look like, all she heard was 6...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Yerico7, Warlow and 4 others
Bordering Chadanglite but u unironically should grow facial hair.

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777
One roid cycle from slaying

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., ShowerMaxxing, bernanddrago and 1 other person
Lol @ tallfags on this site

ur 6’4 just don’t be deformed or ethnic. go toid

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and ShowerMaxxing
get a stubble

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
I’m fucking sorry man believe me I know how unfair the world is and how hard short people have it. I was on r/shortcels and when it was banned from Reddit that’s how I found looksmax over a year ago. Heightism is a thing and I know it. It’s not your fault and none of us did anything to deserve the genetic traits we have, it’s a fucking random gamble that determines your quality of life. But yesterday when I realized quite literally EVERYTHING is entirely based on looks (because that’s how people determine your value, and thus if they want to associate with you or not), now I just want to sit in my room, stack my money, apply my tretinoin, focus on my career and forget about “friends” and even women. I’ve been blackpilled to my fucking soul. Nobody taught me this shit growing up.
No don't just sit in your room, your destiny is to slay

get a stubble
I can’t grow facial hair because I’m half Asian and I’m not allowed to because I’m in the military. I just started tretinoin hopefully it gives me a purge so I can get a shaving waiver (and get a legal prescription for tretinoin, I’ll just tell them this is what my acne looks like and not let them know it’s a purge).

that way I can have a prescription, plus a shaving waiver to grow stubble and minoxidil max on my face to grow facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
asian genes so you won't fill out your frame

inject asap

No don't just sit in your room, your destiny is to slay
I’m in the military currently stationed in the middle of a fucking field. Previously I was drinking like almost every day, screwing around with fake “friends” and trying hard to get girls only to get friendzoned because there’s like fucking 7 girls here and about 100 guys. The girls won’t fuck any dude here and I’m tired of trying. In about 3 months time I’ll be moving to Florida at a new HUGE military base and hopefully by then tretinoin will give me clear skin, my hair starts coming back (from accutane) and I have a good gymceling routine going. And then I’ll get my tattoos fixed and keep working out. Hopefully this will ascend me.

Gymmax asap watch Greg doucette work harder than last time. Gym 5 times a week push pull legs (legs once a week). 6'4 + gymmaxed= high smv
I just fucked your mom
Tenor 48

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, .👽. and Baldingman1998
asian genes so you won't fill out your frame

inject asap
I am extremely acne prone, have norwood in my genes, and already have gyno since age 14. I would get destroyed by roids.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11748

Do you guys agree?

Your face is fine and if gymaxxed and 6'4 you should be fine
Better off than most people

what's up with that aspie kid haircut

6'4 with an above average face = slayer. Just hop on roids tbh

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and mogstar
Don't listen to those low T roid fetishists. You can build muscle w/o roiding by proper lifting and eating.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 10107, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Pietrosiek
Are u 4 inches my nigga?

I’m in the military currently stationed in the middle of a fucking field. Previously I was drinking like almost every day, screwing around with fake “friends” and trying hard to get girls only to get friendzoned because there’s like fucking 7 girls here and about 100 guys. The girls won’t fuck any dude here and I’m tired of trying. In about 3 months time I’ll be moving to Florida at a new HUGE military base and hopefully by then tretinoin will give me clear skin, my hair starts coming back (from accutane) and I have a good gymceling routine going. And then I’ll get my tattoos fixed and keep working out. Hopefully this will ascend me.
how old are u? U are in air force right?

Don't listen to those low T roid fetishists. You can build muscle w/o roiding by proper lifting and eating.
yes, lift natty, u dont need ideal physique at 6'4 too, btw did u see quali today?

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, zeke714 and bernanddrago
6'4 with an above average face = slayer. Just hop on roids tbh
Believe me I wish I could just inject to look like a god and feel like a god but I would absolutely go bald quick. I’m 20 years old my dad started losing his hair at age 30. He’s fully bald now. Considering I have like 10 years of hair left roiding would greatly accelerate that and I would be bald fast. And keep in mind i would have terrible acne as I already have pretty bad acne by default genetically. I’d rather just do it naturally and not be fucking huge as much as I want to.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Believe me I wish I could just inject to look like a god and feel like a god but I would absolutely go bald quick. I’m 20 years old my dad started losing his hair at age 30. He’s fully bald now. Considering I have like 10 years of hair left roiding would greatly accelerate that and I would be bald fast. And keep in mind i would have terrible acne as I already have pretty bad acne by default genetically. I’d rather just do it naturally and not be fucking huge as much as I want to.
Brootal my dad is nw 7 but he started balding at ~40. I'm on a luck roll rn I could end up with my grandpas nw 0 genes at 60 or my dad's subhuman genes.

As soon as you see hair loss happen get on finasteride ASAP, hair is life. If you keep hair you'll be slaying until your 60s.

Attachments

• 51mzKOYlkOL._AC_.jpg
    51mzKOYlkOL._AC_.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 29
  • o-MATT-BOMER-570.jpg
    o-MATT-BOMER-570.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 33
  • sIOMKY1.png
    sIOMKY1.png
    297.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 048e1cb54af68bf5afa69a74c765d262.jpg
    048e1cb54af68bf5afa69a74c765d262.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 39
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Elvis Presley Hairstyle 6.jpg
    Elvis Presley Hairstyle 6.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 34
  • rs_1024x759-161115101827-1024.billy-zane.cm.111516.jpg
    rs_1024x759-161115101827-1024.billy-zane.cm.111516.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6 (1).png
    5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6 (1).png
    583.7 KB · Views: 33
  • entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg
    entertainment-2015-03-zayn-malik-one-direction-main.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 31
  • d5fb722ad3d0587ae53d1206f135803f.jpg
    d5fb722ad3d0587ae53d1206f135803f.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Perceptions-of-bald-men-and-men-with-hair (1).jpg
    Perceptions-of-bald-men-and-men-with-hair (1).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_20200326-004505_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200326-004505_Instagram.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 1617479289724.png
    1617479289724.png
    223 KB · Views: 27
  • DqnCNnE.jpg
    DqnCNnE.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 4lNoGvk.jpg
    4lNoGvk.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Gv4yUcx.jpg
    Gv4yUcx.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 23
Brootal my dad is nw 7 but he started balding at ~40. I'm on a luck roll rn I could end up with my grandpas nw 0 genes at 60 or my dad's subhuman genes.

As soon as you see hair loss happen get on finasteride ASAP, hair is life. If you keep hair you'll be slaying until your 60s.
Dude where the fuck do I order finasteride? I ordered fucking $300 worth of drugs, modafinil and finasteride both like 2 months ago from modafinilXL.com and they got seized at customs. I don’t know what to do.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and volcelfatcel
Dude where the fuck do I order finasteride? I ordered fucking $300 worth of drugs, modafinil and finasteride both like 2 months ago from modafinilXL.com and they got seized at customs. I don’t know what to do.
Did it ever get traced back to you?

You might have to wait until you're out of the military or something. Ordering fin is a bit fucked you could ask a derm to prescribe you the shit and you can get it. Right now I doubt it's bad but once you're out of military any sign of loss ASAP man.

I'd rather suffer with temporary low t side effect possibly from fin than ever lose hair.

eboy hair = automatically gl tiktok. just buy a dry ointment, and watch tiktok fringe tutorials on youtube

Did it ever get traced back to you?
They sent a fucking letter to my home address apparently saying my package didn’t make it through and it had my name on it so apparently yeah. I used Bitcoin to pay for it so worst case scenario I just say it was someone else as I’m not even living at that address at the moment being in the military.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
You might have to wait until you're out of the military or something. Ordering fin is a bit fucked you could ask a derm to prescribe you the shit and you can get it. Right now I doubt it's bad but once you're out of military any sign of loss ASAP man.

I'd rather suffer with temporary low t side effect possibly from fin than ever lose hair.
Dude what’s fucked is I already have hair loss right now from accutane. I got fucking telogen effluvium from accutane so like half my hair has fallen out already. It’s not DHT related it’s just from vitamin A poisoning, finasteride wouldn’t stop it. Only time can stop it apparently and it’s supposed to be temporary but hairloss can really fuck up your mental state. Believe me I’m blackpilled on the subject now. I’m not at all stressed about it since there’s nothing I can do and it’s supposed to be temporary (so they say...) but I don’t like not having a source of finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Dude what’s fucked is I already have hair loss right now from accutane. I got fucking telogen effluvium from accutane so like half my hair has fallen out already. It’s not DHT related it’s just from vitamin A poisoning, finasteride wouldn’t stop it. Only time can stop it apparently and it’s supposed to be temporary but hairloss can really fuck up your mental state. Believe me I’m blackpilled on the subject now. I’m not at all stressed about it since there’s nothing I can do and it’s supposed to be temporary (so they say...) but I don’t like not having a source of finasteride.
Ye it's scary as fuck man, my older brother got lucky with genetics and has my grandpas hairline.

As soon as I see any loss I'm hopping on it and getting derma rolling in the future fuck that shit tbh

you mog my entire bloodline

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, .👽. and volcelfatcel
Btw native u look good bro go out and slay