imagine them colonising Gulf States, Singapore and Japan/Korea

They are fucking vermin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing, Deleted member 27635, bloomercel and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
dumb curry bitch on some ITV drama saying "I'M fRoM SiNgApOrE" FUCK OFF YOU'RE A CURRY CUNT.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 31497 and 7 others

They are fucking vermin

YOURE A FUCKING SAND NIGGER DUNE COON. SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE. STAY IN YOUR DESERT SHITHOLES.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 27635 and 2 others
We don’t want you here
We don’t want you here
We don’t want you here
We don’t want you here
We don’t want you here
We don’t want you here
We don’t want you here
We don’t want you here
We don’t want you here
We don’t want you here
We don’t want you here
We don’t want you here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and sportsmogger
YOURE A FUCKING SAND NIGGER DUNE COON. SHUT YOUR FUCKING HOLE. STAY IN YOUR DESERT SHITHOLES.
dumb curry bitch on some ITV drama saying "I'M fRoM SiNgApOrE" FUCK OFF YOU'RE A CURRY CUNT.
singapore is associated with east asians, not fucking curry cunts who pollute superior brown and yellow nations

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 27635

What people think when they see this:"terrorist"

images

Xangsane more like Xenophobesane

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
@Xangsane hit 200k post by posting about indians next!

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
when i did my annual summer cycling trip across korea this year, i saw so many indians working in the fields picking onions and watermelon and such

they’ve really begun to import indian males to do their farm labour due to shortage of koreans that want to do slave work

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 27635 and 2 others
They fuck squishy squishy while you rot

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and GuyFromSingapore

They are fucking vermin
They kept as a slave class in the Gulf States or are heavily discriminated against in those Top tier Asian countries.

These shitskins are everywhere, millions of them in Australia,uk,US,Europe,MeNa

They kept as a slave class in the Gulf States or are heavily discriminated against in those Top tier Asian countries.
I feel bad for my slave brothers, these fucks are prob doing squid games on em and shit. If I was kang of India I would immedietly start sending arms and funding decolonization groups for slave uprisings.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Ricky212, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
I feel bad for my slave brothers, these fucks are prob doing squid games on em and shit. If I was kang of India I would immedietly start sending arms and funding decolonization groups for slave uprisings.
I wouldn’t be surprised in the Middle East. Dubai shieks like poop on their chest. They are capable of any human depravity.

I wouldn’t be surprised in the Middle East. Dubai shieks like poop on their chest. They are capable of any human depravity.
sadly curries have a generational slave like mentality, and their choice of leadership shows this, they will refuse a strong king who wants to uplift them, Qatar would be a land burned to the group due to slave terror revolts if I was kang.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and aesthetic beauty
no wonder the brown curry foids got NO action from ricemen
+ curries were doing menial tasks

These shitskins are everywhere, millions of them in Australia,uk,US,Europe,MeNa
even east Asia
Fucking hindu dogs

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 27635, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
when i did my annual summer cycling trip across korea this year, i saw so many indians working in the fields picking onions and watermelon and such

they’ve really begun to import indian males to do their farm labour due to shortage of koreans that want to do slave work

even east Asia
Fucking hindu dogs

Those are Shudras and Dalits. Not middle/upper Castes.

Middle West has ugly females anyway

Tinderstat5  country percentage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403

even east Asia
Fucking hindu dogs
Not right.

• JFL
singapore is associated with east asians, not fucking curry cunts who pollute superior brown and yellow nations
Arabs are like the lower-IQ versions of curries and they look the same

even east Asia
Fucking hindu dogs
curry foids got no action from ricemen cos ricemen prefer white skin

• +1
@AlexBrown84 @Xangsane How did you delude yourselves into thinking that East Asian/SEA creatures are somehow appealing?

• JFL
@AlexBrown84 @Xangsane How did you delude yourselves into thinking that East Asian/SEA creatures are somehow appealing?
i went to a 70% korean high school so it’s just normal for me

whenever i see a black girl in public i try to not make eye contact cuz i think they’re appalling

same with white girls but it’s less an ignorance of shame but more of humbling them in favor of orientals

• JFL
I love her
Would she love you if you were LTN instead of a Chadlite? What if she loves you because you're a half White Muslim?

• So Sad
Would she love you if you were LTN instead of a Chadlite? What if she loves you because you're a half White Muslim?
she likes my personality a lot.

• JFL
@Xangsane Are these lips natural, or do they have fillers or Vollufine?

• +1
  • JFL