East asian in the west = nightmare mode

east asian women are a disgrace to people of the orient

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, 8uAte and murdah
B-B-BUT I KNOW A PERSON
Why do you cope when it comes to Asians but you spam everything that promotes people like you? Don’t be such a hater. :hnghn:

Why do you cope when it comes to Asians but you spam everything that promotes people like you? Don’t be such a hater. :hnghn:
I’m not coping when it comes to asians, but they have it hard in america. It’s probably different in europe though, I know slavic women love them thats for sure. But asian men barely do better than indian men in the west even with KPOP halo

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
I’m not coping when it comes to asians, but they have it hard in america. It’s probably different in europe though, I know slavic women love them thats for sure. But asian men barely do better than indian men in the west even with KPOP halo
I guess in America they may have to look like an actual k-pop star to do better. Not sure. But European women look better anyways, so I think they have it good regardless.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gooner23 and murdah
Yea, asian women are dating their men once again. But still, its quite brutal seeing asian women fawn over white men 24/7. Kpop did help them immensely. View attachment 2991353
Wow this very interesting graph
Never knew the statistics for 40-49 was so bleak lmfao :lul::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Sorry cuck.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

go er and blow your worthless brains you utter trash screeching rodent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, WeiWei and murdah
Blud's posting crap from 2015. white men don't get shit in east asia unless chad: View attachment 2957337
the culture just doesn't allow for it they'd get shamed hard. ded srs. white brah might do good in SEA but anyone that's 5'10" would do good there.
Much harder to slay in East Asia because of the materialism there

And the dudes over there do dress fashionably and are relatively good looking. Akiko would rather be with a ikemen living in a rich tokyo ward rather than some white ltn

But it is easier for white ltn to score in SEA because the region is poorer (except for Singapore) and the men there look like shit

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Richard Cheese
Much harder to slay in East Asia because of the materialism there

And the dudes over there do dress fashionably and are relatively good looking. Akiko would rather be with a ikemen living in a rich tokyo ward rather than some white ltn

But it is easier for white ltn to score in SEA because the region is poorer (except for Singapore) and the men there look like shit
They'd pick ikemen even if the white guy was chad tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I guess in America they may have to look like an actual k-pop star to do better. Not sure. But European women look better anyways, so I think they have it good regardless.
See. Now I wanna see no more curries complaining. Your women mogg chinkoids and many ethnics and they date their own race you lot have it easy compared to gooks be greatful

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and Michael Myers
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

go er and blow your worthless brains you utter trash screeching rodent
You wouldn't have? Lol what a pussy

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
They'd pick ikemen even if the white guy was chad tbh.
true, east asians are pragmatic

i don't know about korea but many japanese are very average in English

the only japanese girls that passport bros will score with are those looking to migrate to the West

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
You wouldn't have? Lol what a pussy
what kind of disgraceful retard hit their mother? Dw I’ll fs enjoy slapping you around like a dog , if I can get away with it I’d shatter your subhuman skull and end your laughable existence without a moment of hesitation disgusting low class worm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, murdah and Ricky212
what kind of disgraceful retard hit their mother? Dw I’ll fs enjoy slapping you around like a dog , if I can get away with it I’d shatter your subhuman skull and end your laughable existence without a moment of hesitation disgusting low class worm
Work Office GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Ricky212
See. Now I wanna see no more curries complaining. Your women mogg chinkoids and many ethnics and they date their own race you lot have it easy compared to gooks be greatful
No they don’t. :lul: Wtf. This was disgusting to read, I almost wanted to ugh this. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah