At gymcels/roidcels -- MEGA THREAD w/pics -- Proof that genes > effort ALWAYS

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
When life hands you turds, pretend they're golden nuggets & shape those poop pellets in to poop bullions ... If it isn't bad enough that ugly guys cursed by shitty genes &/or shitty epigenetics or whatever, these same subhumans have to hang on cope for dear life by becoming gym freaks doomed to lift heavy objects. Obviously it's not all about the gym ... You gotta be confident -- that's nearly #1, nigguh:

EXHIBIT A

Bald, shitty orbitals, shitty jaw, zero harmony, pre-diabetic probably & obviously his problem in life is he needs to lift metal objects & take roids, right? No issues here, he's alpha game! Just needs to lose weight and roid and he'll look like a sexually visible guy in no time!

EXHIBIT B

Born as a cursed chink rat from Home Decope, this subhuman mess has both shitty European features mixed with shitty Asian features, making him well-rounded ugly. Congrats! The solution? Buy R-Andro and take a mirror selfie to show off just how capable a hormone is at making you equally as subhuman. Eventually he can cope no more & "Kpopmaxx" ... He'll just need antiandrogens & a jackhammer to his skull.

EXHIBIT C

4k9dRH2v6_mid.jpg

Forget that you look like some drug addict rapist or freak destined to die alone or with a 50+ crackwhore on your foldout futon in your studio apartment ... What you need is muscles and tattoos! Yeah! Fuck those genes, they're not gonna stop you! Just get more tattoos, more STDs and more crack pipes to cope! Fuck looks ... All you need is muscle and tattoos, your ugly face is out of the picture when confident!

EXHIBIT D

4JIZgOGu6_mid.jpg

I present to you the beta nigger on steroids ... Has the face of a blackcuck with the body of a Tyrone ... Which one is he? Both! He pulls LTBs once a year to successfully LTR them, all while agreeing to let her breed with a white bull on the side. He really did them in! BBC genetics really helped this beta cuck, eh? He can eat out the creampie when Chad is done, but he's confident enough now to run numbuz gayme!

EXHIBIT E

V1Eizav1p_mid.jpg

Thought AlphaDestiny was bad? Here we have his even more genetically trash cousin -- a bald, bug-eyed, crosseyed gymcel manlet coper with a face as good as maybe a buck fifty if we're feeling sorry for him. No worries though! Gym, roids, tan, tats, etc. & this 5'2", genetic trash gremlin will be a slaya! Of course all this nigga needs is drip, NT and some more muscle, then he'll be a 5'11" Chadlite with game and presence.

EXHIBIT F

4JcWWx1XT_mid.jpg

Meet the oldgym, roidcel, gymcel coper! Never mind this guy hasn't had sex since his divorce 20 years ago (mind you the STD-addled hookers of course). No worries! Just forget your subhuman beta destiny, ignore TRUE looks, roid up and be a nasty old, ugly grandpa oldcel who still hooker dives between Denny's lunch breaks at 4:00 PM. He could have tried surgery or roping or wifemaxxing/husbandomaxxing but instead he got tempted by the way out of being a beta -- keeping your same ugly, subhuman face and genes but adding 20 lbs. of metabolic crushing, muscle ballooning of water while still looking like the same ugly trash. He's just gotta keep improving! Soon he'll be a good looking guy in the afterlife!

Congrats! All has been proven ... Genes are cope! You just need steroids and hard work and your genes are no longer relevant! Face is cope, height is cope, frame is cope ... Just inject & your genes level up! Inject &the whole world is on your side, & the blackpill ends for you! lmao STOP COPING FOOLS! Gym/roids/tatts/etc. won't stop your ugly ass from being ugly.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, SeiGun, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
I hate how world works…

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
This thread spread negativity
Obviously they are not going be chads but there mental and spiritual state will be better

• JFL
I love your AVI so much : DD

• Love it
This thread spread negativity
Obviously they are not going be chads but there mental and spiritual state will be better

If you wanna improve your spiritual state then doing fuckin yoga or go to church, roidcelling is utter cringe for ugly dudes, no cap

If you're undesirable off the roids you will still be incel on them because sex doesn't count if you're ugly, it's not genuine if ur sub HTN.

Last edited:
If you wanna improve your spiritual state then doing fuckin yoga or go to church, roidcelling is utter cringe for ugly dudes, no cap
Cucked
Stop this psyops being muscular even if ugly or something better then being a lazy bum

• JFL
Cucked
Stop this psyops being muscular even if ugly or something better then being a lazy bum

It's up to you if you wanna be an ugly dude walking around with a mass of excess water surrounding your turd face & genes & pumping your shitty insertion-ed, subhuman "muscles." By all means do it but I don't wanna have to suffer seeing your rope threads here in the future...

It's up to you if you wanna be an ugly dude walking around with a mass of excess water surrounding your turd face & genes & pumping your shitty insertion-ed muscles. By all means do it but I don't wanna have to suffer seeing your rope threads here in the future...
I will outlast you nigger
It's not gymcels who commit suicide but troons and soyboys

• JFL
I will outlast you nigger
It's not gymcels who commit suicide but troons and soyboys

maxresdefault-12.jpg

Gymcels drop like flies ... This niggerfreakazoid above didn't even see 50 years of age despite having money, being "smart" and "happy"

Keep coping ... Gymfreaks die younger, live shittier lives and have more health problems ... And for what? Ugly niggers on roids don't slay...

Piana had to marry a golddigging, 4/10 plastic whore because he's ugly & undesirable .. And he was RICH + STATUSMAXXED + ROIDED.

The only guys who get girls on roids are the same ones who get them off of roids, which means roids are cope for ugly/mental niggaz.

sour grapes coping of a sexually retruded dysgenic halfwit. gym won't transform a subhuman to human, but neither will being a twink. roids at least make you a man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and JBcollector
maxresdefault-12.jpg

Gymcels drop like flies ... This niggerfreakazoid above didn't even see 50 years of age despite having money, being "smart" and "happy"

Extreme case also he live s good life more than most men earned the respect and admire from millions

Keep coping ... Gymfreaks die younger, live shittier lives and have more health problems ... And for what? Ugly niggers on roids don't slay...

Piana had to marry a golddigging, 4/10 plastic whore because he's ugly & undesirable .. And he was RICH + STATUSMAXXED + ROIDED.

Better then being a loser postmaxxer

The only guys who get girls on roids are the same ones who get them off of roids, which means roids are cope for ugly/mental niggaz.

sour grapes coping of a sexually retruded dysgenic halfwit. gym won't transform a subhuman to human, but neither will being a twink. roids at least make you a man.
Roids after 35 is basic common sense

"Be a man" such fucking cope lol do you know what time we live in? Being a soy, weakwilled pussy is how men "ascend" thanks to Tik Tok

Birth control, dysgenics, jews & tik tok have made pussification the new Chad ... Keep coping that muh roids/muh "manhood" ascends uggos

You think some ugly bastard just injects and starts grunting, chasing women and he's gonna make any real difference natty vs. freakmaxxed?

Yeah if his goal is to be the next Rich Piana which I'd hope to God nobody here wants to be ... That guy was ugly, mocked & had low SMV despite fame and money. Bodybuilders are ironically some of the most retruded halfwits there are, at least twinks get with the program now.

Last edited:
Again with these pointless gym threads, did a gymcel fuck your girl or something?

Gambler! The giga mentalcel is back ... Hurray! Welcome back, thought you ascened when Lookism went down.
No ascension for me

any bigger than josh mcgregor = falling for male gayze

Look at that gigagook skull

the-situation-glasses.gif

i pity coping gymcel, because they really put effort to improve their body but it never work in their favor
they either dont have the potential to ascend or just wasting too much time and energy to minmax their workout routine/ nutrition.
the most coping phases from them are, "im doing it for myself", "it make me feel good and healthy"
roidcel are just dumbass think bigger == slay