At least 95% of men are incels and NEETS and 99.99999999999999999999999999% of women are whores in 2024

IRL_Reject

IRL_Reject

Zephir
Think about it for a minute. If you ask a random guy you know when the last time he got laid was, he will probably be a virgin, or have to think about it for a really long time(born again virgin).

Yet if you ask any woman, they are having sex daily, with men who have 8 inch penii at minimum, 6'4 height at minimum, millionaires, etc

All of these features are 95th percentile or higher

Realistically these women, and all women are being passed around by the same small oligarchy of males who control ALL of the sex and breeding in the world.

Can you really think of a single woman above the age of 19 who has not had sex with at least multiple 8 inch COCKS in 2024?

I bet you can't, because such women are virtually unicorns in today's world.

You cannot appeal to them by betabuxxing because they know the true pleasure that exists out there.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, mug, whiteislandpill and 3 others
Depends on where you live, 99 percent of my classmates are virgins.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook, IRL_Reject, ElTruecel and 1 other person
NEETs mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, IRL_Reject and the BULL
:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
NEETs mog
ElTruecel I swear I've seen your name on .is during my days on 2019/2020. Why is your join date so late? Or do I just have the wrong person?

This is so fucking true
Almost every girl I end up in talking stage with have had more than 5 past relationships.
Fucking cagefuel man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and IRL_Reject
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
This is so fucking true
Almost every girl I end up in talking stage with have had more than 5 past relationships.
Fucking cagefuel man
You virtually have to date a teenager if you want a girl who has a good heart

• Hmm...
Reactions: nigkook
You virtually have to date a teenager if you want a girl who has a good heart
baka! pedo!

Think about it for a minute. If you ask a random guy you know when the last time he got laid was, he will probably be a virgin, or have to think about it for a really long time(born again virgin).

Yet if you ask any woman, they are having sex daily, with men who have 8 inch penii at minimum, 6'4 height at minimum, millionaires, etc

All of these features are 95th percentile or higher

Realistically these women, and all women are being passed around by the same small oligarchy of males who control ALL of the sex and breeding in the world.

Can you really think of a single woman above the age of 19 who has not had sex with at least multiple 8 inch COCKS in 2024?

I bet you can't, because such women are virtually unicorns in today's world.

You cannot appeal to them by betabuxxing because they know the true pleasure that exists out there.

yes women have sex but so do men, I've had enough of this meme that most men are incels, actual incels are rare, never met one irl and this includes ugly idiots or manlets who weren't incel

• +1
Reactions: k99
yes women have sex but so do men, I've had enough of this meme that most men are incels, actual incels are rare, never met one irl and this includes ugly idiots or manlets who weren't incel
just because a guy says he isn't incel doesn't mean shit. 95% of guys are NOT fucking.

This is cope, I see so many young men with girls when I go out.

cope more normies life mog majority of subhumans here

Incels should all die they are ruining the genepool if they breed get the chadification over with already

I’m just gonna get a gaming PC and rot. Fuck this world

This is so fucking true
Fucking cagefuel man
Deadass talked to a girl who said she had 18 body count and she was not even 19 yet, and it could be more tbh. I was in disbelief