At natties thinking they are honorable

Dystopian

Dystopian

Vril
Being roided literally requires more iq, knowing what you are doing, finding a source etc etc
No honor in been weak

I have been experimenting with anavar and Anadrol, it much more fun, I experienced no suppression and gained weight(mostly water)

I will start Test cycle soon, but plan on blasting and cruising it with other compounds(var,deca,anadrol,maste) nothing too toxic

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 2268 and Moggable
directly translates to "people are stupid and suck if they don't do exactly what I do"

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Verse
it also requires more effort = gay as fuck

effortless everything needs to be effortless lmfao you think some bitch wants to see you in gymshark clothes, all your needles and supplements and bull shit nobody fucking cares.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and uncurrify69
Do you have before / afters?

it also requires more effort = gay as fuck

effortless everything needs to be effortless lmfao you think some bitch wants to see you in gymshark clothes, all your needles and supplements and bull shit nobody fucking cares.
Just don’t make it your personality and say you are natty, not that difficult
Surgery requires effort too you stupid homosexual

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

Being roided literally requires more iq, knowing what you are doing, finding a source etc etc
none of these things are any harder than ordering clothing online.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
test e and rad 140 / lgd 4033 mog anavar to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Dystopian
I've seen so many friends explode off SARMs in a short period of time that I question why I'm still natty

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
No honor in been weak

I have been experimenting with anavar and Anadrol, it much more fun, I experienced no suppression and gained weight(mostly water)

I will start Test cycle soon, but plan on blasting and cruising it with other compounds(var,deca,anadrol,maste) nothing too toxic

I mean you shouldn't even be on roids if you arent fully maxed out or 1 or 2 years in this is the bare basics

I dunno why so many dudes who hop on cycle act like they're geniuses who just made some incredible discovery JFL. Also extra cringe in how some of these guys guard their sources as if their lives depended on it, only to have to find a new source in a few months anyways

Bro, any of your cycling/stacks, PCT, AIs, hcg, etc. is learnable by any normie in like 20-30 minutes of research. Even I know this stuff lol It's not even a hard work metric as the whole point of roiding is not to put more effort in but less, so it's about reducing time/effort for more results.

There is nothing honorable in just roiding man, it's a risk thing but beyond that it's nothing unique & doesn't mean you smart or anything

People have been doing what you've been doing for many generations, roids weren't just invented & you're ahead of the game lol

Last edited:
I dunno why so many dudes who hop on cycle act like they're geniuses who just made some incredible discovery JFL. Also extra cringe in how some of these guys guard their sources as if their lives depended on it, only to have to find a new source in a few months anyways

Bro, any of your cycling/stacks, PCT, AIs, hcg, etc. is learnable by any normie in like 20-30 minutes of research. Even I know this stuff lol It's not even a hard work metric as the whole point of roiding is not to put more effort in but less, so it's about reducing time/effort for more results.

There is nothing honorable in just roiding man, it's a risk thing but beyond that it's nothing unique & doesn't mean you smart or anything

People have been doing what you've been doing for many generations, roids weren't just invented & you're ahead of the game lol
Dnrd, a looksmax is a looksmaxx