• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, whitegymmax, Soychadcell and 7 others
WTFFFF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, datboijj, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Keep fucking crying for one of the most handsome men to ever live. Go back to jerking off to sean opry butt pics you feckless cringe nerd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, RoyaleWithCheese, whitegymmax and 31 others
Keep fucking crying for one of the most handsome men to ever live. Go back to jerking off to sean opry butt pics you feckless cringe nerd
the cope

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, datboijj, YabadiDabado and 1 other person
dude hes sub 3 moon face horseface cel and his eyes are genuinely the most unnapealing assymetric peas of shit i have ever seen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, whitegymmax, YabadiDabado and 2 others
true lol his horseface combined with narrow face = DEATH
beyond over bro look at how fucking assymetric he is ,do his eyes even see the same thing

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, whitegymmax, YabadiDabado and 2 others
harmony, is not incels decide if men are attractive or not, is women..

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Deleted member 39692, whitegymmax and 15 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Deleted member 39692, Icon and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, s3bz, zainab and 1 other person
im sorry, i dont understand.

nobody cares about your psl cringe ratios! his target audience is not bloated birdcels on alt right discussion boards! its PRIME WOMEN

hes trolling u man
God fucking damn it im sick of trolls on this forum how am i suppose dto know when im dealing with real or fake gosling slander. .Fuck tihs bullshit and this forum and all the incels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, whitegymmax, Artemis and 1 other person
God fucking damn it im sick of trolls on this forum how am i suppose dto know when im dealing with real or fake gosling slander. .Fuck tihs bullshit and this forum and all the incels
gosling is subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, aspiringexcel and redhoodreincarnate
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
he has eye assymetry but the pic looks distorted
its taken witha professional camera in his movie with emma wattson and that jewish nigger

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
he has eye assymetry but the pic looks distorted
Right, because women are bringing a ruler to their ons with gosling (of which he has had THOUSANDS) and measuring how asymmetrical his eyes are down to the mm and then sending a reuqest to operate to Taban. Right.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ronald_98, Flanked and Artemis
Yet he still lives a good life lol
He literally debunks blackpill

• +1
Reactions: s3bz and Artemis
cope! one of the leading actors in hollywood. How do u think he got there =)
maybe acting skills LMFAO i can tell u have a horseface and narrow jaw and use gosling to cope ur incel tier facial structure

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and redhoodreincarnate
  • +1
  • +1
They picked Ryan Gosling to be Ken in the Barbie movie. And Ken is essentially the Chad meme. And Barbie is Stacy.
You really think that Ryan Gosling isn't a Chad? They wouldn't choose a non-Chad to play Ken.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and Artemis
Yet he still lives a good life lol
He literally debunks blackpill
How does he debunk blakpill. Blackpill means looks=life and ryan gosling has looks so therfore he also has life. Questions?

They picked Ryan Gosling to be Ken in the Barbie movie. And Ken is essentially the Chad meme. And Barbie is Stacy.
You really think that Ryan Gosling isn't a Chad? They wouldn't choose a non-Chad to play Ken.
THIIS EXACTLY THIS, LITERALLY THE JUNGIAN / PLATONIC ARCHETYPES OF SEX APPEAL HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKK I WOULD GET SURGERY TO LOOK LIKE GOSLING ASAP
no he just proves the statuspill
ummm sorry sweatie. only way he gott hat status is because of his looks+talent. Try again
maybe acting skills LMFAO i can tell u have a horseface and narrow jaw and use gosling to cope ur incel tier facial structure
low effort troll. Try making a real post. Off the ignore list you go for 90 seconds

How does he debunk blakpill. Blackpill means looks=life and ryan gosling has looks so therfore he also has life. Questions?

THIIS EXACTLY THIS, LITERALLY THE JUNGIAN / PLATONIC ARCHETYPES OF SEX APPEAL HOLY FUCKKKKKKKKKK I WOULD GET SURGERY TO LOOK LIKE GOSLING ASAP

ummm sorry sweatie. only way he gott hat status is because of his looks+talent. Try again

low effort troll. Try making a real post. Off the ignore list you go for 90 seconds
i'd slap u irl

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
chad bro 100%!! nice iq fag
58E0F77C 4E50 401F B957 733A9A1A0B59

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, aspiringexcel and NerdcelThundercok
shit thread

gosling has literally bagged some of the hottest girls in hollywood. your words mean nothing

consider lobotomy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, ronald_98 and Artemis
gosling has literally bagged some of the hottest girls in hollywood. your words mean nothing

consider lobotomy
lkeep crying you ugly fucking ape

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and ReinerGeist1
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
Should have given the role to @the BULL
3249271_img_20230115_190529-jpg.2276063

Perfect Gypsy Ken :feelshehe:

barbie-margot-robbie.gif

"Hey, Ken, what do you do? The beach?"

img_20230613_030127-jpg.2275604

"Stealing horses, selling drugs, robbery... things as usual, Barbie... "

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skull Issue, whitegymmax, chrisN and 5 others
  • JFL