at ryan gosling holy fuck

1. Physical features: Ryan Gosling possesses symmetrical facial features, which are often considered attractive. He has a well-defined jawline, expressive eyes, and a charming smile. These features, combined with his overall physique, can contribute to his appeal.
  2. Style and grooming: Gosling is known for his impeccable style and grooming choices. He often dresses well and pays attention to his appearance, which can enhance his overall attractiveness.
  3. Acting talent: Gosling's talent as an actor can add to his appeal. Many people find charisma and talent attractive, and Gosling has demonstrated his acting abilities in a variety of roles, from romantic leads to complex characters.
  4. Confidence and demeanor: Gosling exudes a sense of confidence and charm in his on-screen performances and public appearances. This self-assurance can be attractive to many individuals.
  5. Personal charm and magnetism: Some individuals possess an intangible quality that draws others to them. Gosling's personal charm and magnetism, as perceived through his interviews, roles, and public persona, can contribute to his overall attractiveness.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and Artemis
Nigga damn it’s not deep if girls find him attractive that’s all that matters and to my knowledge he’s not gay idk why dudes arguing

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Artemis, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
Nigga damn it’s not deep if girls find him attractive that’s all that matters and to my knowledge he’s not gay idk why dudes arguing

@exoticfinancebro

gosling is literal definition of high class wasp aristocratic chad
manlet, cuck eyes, facial hair, nonexistent brows, eyes too close and big forehead with round hairline we dont claim him

very deformed wonky face. His eyes are looking even more asymmetrical now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
You are retarded if you think that

You are so low IQ it is painful :feelstastyman:
ermm last time I checked make up changes the skin sir genius. these guys also still look good is fuck in random photos, keep coping with your sub humanity

you think make up is gonna create these bones? 💀 its not like his face is contoured to hell dips hit, he might be wearing concealer here but you can tell when someones face is contoured same with this photo

damn I need this make up that's creating top tier bones out of thin air....

ermm last time I checked make up changes the skin sir genius. these guys also still look good is fuck in random photos, keep coping with your sub humanity
View attachment 2303989
RANDOM, you faggot? HE IS FUCKING COVERED IN MAKEUP IN THIS PHOTO :feelstastyman:
you think make up is gonna create these bones? 💀 its not like his face is contoured to hell dips hit, he might be wearing concealer here but you can tell when someones face is contoured same with this photo
View attachment 2303992
damn I need this make up that's creating top tier bones out of thin air....
Repeat after me:

NO
ONE
GIVES
A
SHIT
ABOUT
YOUR
PSL
FAGGOT
BONES

Only fags on faggots.org care about "muh bones" :feelsrope:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552 and Deleted member 18582
RANDOM, you faggot? HE IS FUCKING COVERED IN MAKEUP IN THIS PHOTO :feelstastyman:

Repeat after me:

NO
ONE
GIVES
A
SHIT
ABOUT
YOUR
PSL
FAGGOT
BONES

Only fags on faggots.org care about "muh bones" :feelsrope:
Coper harder weirdo bones are literally everything ☠️

bump

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Holy Ryan looks good in this GIF.

Take the Goslingpill boys he looked good in his prime there is no denying with MUH PSL BONES..

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 18582
Holy Ryan looks good in this GIF.

Take the Goslingpill boys he looked good in his prime there is no denying with MUH PSL BONES..
Good post as usual bro

• Love it
Would be GL without the eye asymmetry, still mogs 90% of this forum JFL

• Love it
Some favela mutt got to fuck this

@slop slinger look at this Subreddit I just randomly found, Ryan has more comments and upvotes than alot of actual Chads.

LMAO at everyone who thinks hes subhuman just because you niggas are ALWAYS using pics where hes past prime and looks bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Deleted member 29155

@slop slinger look at this Subreddit I just randomly found, Ryan has more comments and upvotes than alot of actual Chads.

LMAO at everyone who thinks hes subhuman just because you niggas are ALWAYS using pics where hes past prime and looks bad.

Fucking insane

• +1
DNR

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45760, Blond3cel, rand anon and 1 other person
  1. Physical features: Ryan Gosling possesses symmetrical facial features, which are often considered attractive. He has a well-defined jawline, expressive eyes, and a charming smile. These features, combined with his overall physique, can contribute to his appeal.
gigamirin autism

I don't know about you guys but I kinda like his aesthetic, he has a unique harmony. And you are right he isn't perfect or what some here would regard massively aesthetic or a PSL god. I don't find it displeasing to look at his face at all. But I always liked his vibe and look in all of his movies. Obviously Gosling fan here though xd

Brutal bumppill

ive since changed my mind

ryan gosling is ugly as shit. i hate him, he is a hideous horsecuck pile of flesh garbagetrash and is recessed to oblivion. I think guys like this look so much better than that nerd cuck

@sportsmogger one the most funniest threads in this forum jfl
he's high averageness tbh, that might be whats key, even the dude in ur avi is ideal

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax