at ryan gosling holy fuck

He'll use lifts and stools for filming like cruise does
but hes not cruise nigga
550DE3EE 958A 40F4 8261 7D80E20FBE20

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and rand anon
number of times cruise nominated for sexiest man alive:
number of times gosling nominated for sexiest man alive: 3, and rejected the nomination each time

LOOKS and HUMBLE
5C366B26 3D30 4C43 A724 6BD8D05AFCDE
226B8C46 14B8 43CE 8B65 EE4EF827953B

just shut the fuck up , im clearly too high iq for your retarded pea sized brain Ill let the pictures speak

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and NerdcelThundercok
Water

consider lobotomy
in a mog battle of horseface's i literally mog ryan to fucking bombai and back JFL at your iq you probably think you're sigma or sum shi like that

OVER FOR RYAN GOSLING (HE HAS RETARD APPEAL)

just cherry pick one still image frame of somebody to prove their entire existence is unattractive as if they look like that every second theory
they actually look like the worst photos IRL. they look better only in the process of movie making, with 10 layers of makeup on them. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
View attachment 2303214View attachment 2303215
just shut the fuck up , im clearly too high iq for your retarded pea sized brain Ill let the pictures speak
this is shit is too brutal man
in addition to the full orbital rim implants, zygomatic sandwitch osteotomy (3mm), cantho+blepharo, ptosis repair that you need to fix your eyes, consider also visiting an ophthamologist to get your fucking blind eyes repaired since you clearly have vision issues

regards

slop

p.s. get a lobotomy

in addition to the full orbital rim implants, zygomatic sandwitch osteotomy (3mm), cantho+blepharo, ptosis repair that you need to fix your eyes, consider also visiting an ophthamologist to get your fucking blind eyes repaired since you clearly have vision issues

regards

slop

p.s. get a lobotomy
get mogged by an aryan ubermensch

Attachments

• eyearea2.jpg
    eyearea2.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 0
in a mog battle of horseface's i literally mog ryan to fucking bombai and back JFL at your iq you probably think you're sigma or sum shi like that

OVER FOR RYAN GOSLING (HE HAS RETARD APPEAL)
unlike you ryan gosling has never step foot in mumbai so insult is moot

try again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
be quiet or i will come rape u at ur home in bangladesh
Ryan-Gosling-Laughing.gif

my home is not in walking distance of yours

you'll have to take a plane

you probably cant afford

would probably be a shitty indonesian liner anyway and you'll crash into the ocean

bumping so forum can witness the humiliation of op and his bitchboy

• +1
.@HalfGypsyMogger

96282y2xm4w81.jpg

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Deleted member 18582
unlike you ryan gosling has never step foot in mumbai so insult is moot

try again
im not a fucking indian cuck like 99% of the ppl here

brutal. not even the etnik taxes and baldness can stop that nigger to mog that subhuman cosplaying Tyler durden JFLLL OVER KEEP COPING WITH MUH GIRLS LOVE HIM HE LOOKS RETARD IN ANY PICTURE AND ANGLE LOLLL

@St.TikTokcel
@Lebgfinal
@redhoodreincarnate
@slop slinger
@vanillaicecream
@EasyMan875
@nitesik
@gribsufer1
@Xangsane
@defezman
@Vermilioncore
@Shapeshifter
@Never Give Up!
@jim worn out tires
@Roquefort
@JackTheKnife
@LookinGood
@Ketamine
@AbstractArt
@Cutecel2001
@margaret thatcher

@Willmogulater
@angelo
@MonkeyDLuffy2003
@Peak aesthetics
@incell
@vinn98
@wollet2
@popular kid
@Mr Game and Watch
@BrahminBoss
@Jason mamoa
@quemirasmanv2
@comfortably dumb
@Josh
@NateJacobs

@Preston
@autistic_tendencies
@Beastimmung
@cel
@7zyzz7
@Esteban1997
@Cantwin
@traveler
@HimmyButler
@Vietnam
@morph
@Zeruel
@king of the world
@KING REIDYZ
@thickneckedslayer
@ReinerGeist1
@Eriot Lodger

View attachment 2303243 brutal. not even the etnik taxes and baldness can stop that nigger to mog that subhuman cosplaying Tyler durden JFLLL OVER KEEP COPING WITH MUH GIRLS LOVE HIM HE LOOKS RETARD IN ANY PICTURE AND ANGLE LOLLL
ok so you're saying the benchmark is not women's opinions, it's NerdcelThundercok's opinion. You couldn't even spell Cock right. ESL behavior. Please repair your spelling and I'll consider interacting with you. Also remember you have only 771 posts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 14693, Roquefort and 2 others

View attachment 2303243 brutal. not even the etnik taxes and baldness can stop that nigger to mog that subhuman cosplaying Tyler durden JFLLL OVER KEEP COPING WITH MUH GIRLS LOVE HIM HE LOOKS RETARD IN ANY PICTURE AND ANGLE LOLLL
Prime gosling with long hair mogs

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 18582
@St.TikTokcel
@Lebgfinal
@redhoodreincarnate
@slop slinger
@vanillaicecream
@EasyMan875
@nitesik
@gribsufer1
@Xangsane
@defezman
@Vermilioncore
@Shapeshifter
@Never Give Up!
@jim worn out tires
@Roquefort
@JackTheKnife
@LookinGood
@Ketamine
@AbstractArt
@Cutecel2001
@margaret thatcher

@Willmogulater
@angelo
@MonkeyDLuffy2003
@Peak aesthetics
@incell
@vinn98
@wollet2
@popular kid
@Mr Game and Watch
@BrahminBoss
@Jason mamoa
@quemirasmanv2
@comfortably dumb
@Josh
@NateJacobs

@Preston
@autistic_tendencies
@Beastimmung
@cel
@7zyzz7
@Esteban1997
@Cantwin
@traveler
@HimmyButler
@Vietnam
@morph
@Zeruel
@king of the world
@KING REIDYZ
@thickneckedslayer
@ReinerGeist1
@Eriot Lodger

ok so you're saying the benchmark is not women's opinions, it's NerdcelThundercok's opinion. You couldn't even spell Cock right. ESL behavior. Please repair your spelling and I'll consider interacting with you. Also remember you have only 771 posts.
nigga tagged his whole bloodline because he was being bullied for being an utter retard LOL OVER

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and NerdcelThundercok
@St.TikTokcel
@Lebgfinal
@redhoodreincarnate
@slop slinger
@vanillaicecream
@EasyMan875
@nitesik
@gribsufer1
@Xangsane
@defezman
@Vermilioncore
@Shapeshifter
@Never Give Up!
@jim worn out tires
@Roquefort
@JackTheKnife
@LookinGood
@Ketamine
@AbstractArt
@Cutecel2001
@margaret thatcher

@Willmogulater
@angelo
@MonkeyDLuffy2003
@Peak aesthetics
@incell
@vinn98
@wollet2
@popular kid
@Mr Game and Watch
@BrahminBoss
@Jason mamoa
@quemirasmanv2
@comfortably dumb
@Josh
@NateJacobs

@Preston
@autistic_tendencies
@Beastimmung
@cel
@7zyzz7
@Esteban1997
@Cantwin
@traveler
@HimmyButler
@Vietnam
@morph
@Zeruel
@king of the world
@KING REIDYZ
@thickneckedslayer
@ReinerGeist1
@Eriot Lodger

mirin autism. also dont mind about my post i dont come here to fucking rot and fucking glazemaxx on retard looking guys

@exoticfinancebro

gosling is literal definition of high class wasp aristocratic chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Deleted member 21898 and NerdcelThundercok
Prime gosling with long hair mogs
jfl hair is only needed when u have to cope due uglyfacesyndrome all u need is to have HAIR not a fucking hairstyle. literally a bald nigger mogs him to fucking bollywood and back

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
wow thank you for that cringe

also that guy mogs her, this is more a hypergamy pill if anything
In 2023 he does not mog her

I wouldn't say chad, he has high appeal though
Yeah he definitely does have high appeal. Maybe even too high.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
jfl hair is only needed when u have to cope due uglyfacesyndrome all u need is to have HAIR not a fucking hairstyle. literally a bald nigger mogs him to fucking bollywood and back
I also said "prime"

they actually look like the worst photos IRL. they look better only in the process of movie making, with 10 layers of makeup on them. :feelscry:
hyper autism. make up doesn't change peoples faces, retard. their bones are the real money makers anyways

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 18582
Further evidence we have gook blood in us. We are soft chinkjeets. They all have small rounded face and oval shaped eyes, with a slight upturned to indicate chink heritage. The village or the city doesn't matter
View attachment 2303186

Even top 5% girls like look 12 and probably 28

I know there are lots of pedos here, but who wants a girl stuck looking like a prepubescent child. I legit know a nearly 50 year old and his 45 year old wife who gets mistake as his 'oldest child' :lul:

@Zer0/∞ @Razeb @lightskinbengali @forevermirin @BongMog

this applies to almost all asians

• +1
What if you're GL and don't have any friends? Is that worse than having incel friends or can you play that off as just being a sigma male?

Im thinking is if I get better treatment on my own compared to with subhumans then isn't it better to be on my own then?
Its better to have no friends than ugly friends, imo

this is why a lot of people have different friends for who they go out with, who they hang out with at home, etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: chadcel;
shut the hell up autist incel. certain hair fits certain peoples faces and some doesn't. there's pics of maher that look weird as shit because his hair is bad

• +1
shut the hell up autist incel. certain hair fits certain peoples faces and some doesn't. there's pics of maher that look weird as shit because his hair is bad
Good one bro

• +1
no prime for ugly ppl like ryan gosling. OVER
He looks good and high appeal in his prime, you need to stop thinking in black and white, facial harmony is possible without ideal facial ratios (though this is rare).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax and Deleted member 18582
He looks good and high appeal in his prime, you need to stop thinking in black and white, facial harmony is possible without ideal facial ratios (though this is rare).
misleading profile desc, you're not retarded, nor low iq, nor a faggot

hyper autism. make up doesn't change peoples faces, retard. their bones are the real money makers anyways
mirin autism foids literally cope with tons of makeups they even can make their jawline appear at fucking 50% bf using shadow and shit
NO HAIRSTYLES FOR UGLY PPL IF YOU HAVE THE NEED TO COPE WITH A HAIRSTYLE IS PROBABLY BECAUSE UR LOWER THAN MTN JFL AT YOU AUTISTA

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
mirin autism foids literally cope with tons of makeups they even can make their jawline appear at fucking 50% bf using shadow and shit

NO HAIRSTYLES FOR UGLY PPL IF YOU HAVE THE NEED TO COPE WITH A HAIRSTYLE IS PROBABLY BECAUSE UR LOWER THAN MTN JFL AT YOU AUTISTA
How are you not banned yet

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
How Ryan Gosling looks:
57887DB3 FB1D 406D 9B5A CD2BEAC954A6

How the mainstream media says Ryan Gosling looks:
6BC7B974 DDC3 4177 A71C FCC3920F33FF

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, Artemis and NerdcelThundercok
How Ryan Gosling looks:

How the mainstream media says Ryan Gosling looks:

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and thecel
Keep fucking crying for one of the most handsome men to ever live. Go back to jerking off to sean opry butt pics you feckless cringe nerd
ratio

hairstyle is insane appeal you utter autist just look at Vinnie hacker who is way more popular than alien freaks like opry or anybody you worship. muh "need hair" that's like saying tattoos and fashion is complete cope when its just simply not and boosts appeal

ps I mog u to death and women love my luscious long hair, why would I not give myself an extra halo?

PSL gods are retarded for not trend maxing, they'd have way more popularity like that mogger PSL god with the neck tats that I can't remember his name. Barrett has insanely top tier hair and it mogs

Last edited:
  • +1
@slavicpsycho
@AutisticGymcel
@BearBoy

• WTF
Reactions: slavicpsycho
hairstyle is insane appeal you utter autist just look at Vinnie hacker who is way more popular than alien freaks like opry or anybody you worship. muh "need hair" that's like saying tattoos and fashion is complete cope when its just simply not and boosts appeal

ps I mog u to death and women love my luscious long hair, why would I not give myself an extra halo?

PSL gods are retarded for not trend maxing, they'd have way more popularity like that mogger PSL god with the neck tats that I can't remember his name
Vinnie hacker could mog ryan gosling to fucking death if they bot were bald jfl at comparative
Hair is only a cope method if you're ugly (MTN - less) and a good bonus if you're higher than that but not even relevant

i dont care if you mog me nigga go fap with your own photos then weirdo

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
This part from another thread explains why Ryan looks good:

we can clearly see that his features don't follow the 'Chad-phenotype,'

Ryan Gosling 'failos'
>Narrow jaw
->High ramus
-->Long midface
--->round, small eyes
---->Low ipd

But surprise enough, if Ryan gosling didn't have these failos, it would actually be a looks min.

Because of Ryan's head shape, wider, deepest eyes would look completely uncanny.

If his mid face was shorter it just wouldn't work with how his jaw is positioned.

In other words, the way his face is allows for it to fit decently within his head and leave him not looking like a complete alien.

Does he have bad features? Yes. Is this a bad thing? Not necessarily--his features work together.

That's how I view the concept of facial harmony--it's just managing to look good without conventionally attractive features because those features work decently with your skull shape.

Like I mentioned before the other part of harmony is colouring. Say what you want about his face, but his colouring is top tier.

Dirty-blonde, blue eyes, tan skin.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, NerdcelThundercok and Deleted member 18582