At some shitty university fair in leicester

  • OP π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©
  • Start date
π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©

π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©

Frame
Joined
Apr 16, 2025
Posts
6,184
Reputation
8,376
I'm just walking around here like a nugget, too many tall people around as well it's annoying turning every corner and seeing some 6'4 dude😑
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ESR, Nectar, Gravitas and 1 other person
I attended one at my future uni and everyone was an ltn manlet, I hope that that's my competition
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gravitas
1000025842
 
Just get brutally mogged from a tall Chud that comes outta nowhere theory your fault
 
  • +1
Reactions: π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©
Do u support Leicester city?:ALOOO:
 
  • Woah
Reactions: π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©
Bro ur local team made a miracle in 2015/2016
Bro I live like 60 miles from them😭, they've gone to shit now anyway
 

Similar threads

Upsilon
Replies
24
Views
98
ocass06
ocass06
RecessedCels
Replies
2
Views
33
RecessedCels
RecessedCels
jacxb
Replies
5
Views
29
jacxb
jacxb
Abhorrent
Replies
5
Views
70
Mogmo
Mogmo
Rodrigoooo818372
Blackpill Life is not fair
Replies
10
Views
85
Rodrigoooo818372
Rodrigoooo818372

Users who are viewing this thread

  • vaylenvislays
  • π”’π”―π”Ÿπ”¦π”±π”žπ”©π” π”’π”©
Back
Top