How tf do you make friends in university

Upsilon

Upsilon

Chef PeePee
Joined
Jun 17, 2026
Posts
1,094
Reputation
1,737
Week one and everyone is already in friend groups 😞.
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: walnut456, TrueAfghan, hopelessmanlet32 and 1 other person
Be low inhib and just try to be funny enough to people to notice you.

Or be chad
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan
  • +1
Reactions: sieze.com, TrueAfghan, chiggerbite87 and 1 other person
Week one and everyone is already in friend groups 😞.
Just talk to people bro

having bad confidence is really just a mental block, if you can believe in your socials skills and get past that block I would say just go up to people and start a conversation. find the right group that shares similar interests

be low inhib
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan
Just talk to people bro

having bad confidence is really just a mental block, if you can believe in your socials skills and get past that block I would say just go up to people and start a conversation. find the right group that shares similar interests

be low inhib
How does one become low inhib?
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueAfghan
How does one become low inhib?
Say what you want to say without a second thought. Own that shit too don’t be embarrassed of what people think of you and what you say

In simplier terms, don’t be self conscious of yourself
 
bro after the first 2 weeks ur not gonna find any new freinds

go to all the social events for new students
 
bro after the first 2 weeks ur not gonna find any new freinds

go to all the social events for new students
Icl I skipped most of them. I ain't spending £15 on travel to play boardgames for an hour with a random international student 😂😞
 
Phamaceutics or alcohol are unfortunately the only way
Genuinely shame, forgot to order pregab and my indiamart order is already shipped
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_
Icl I skipped most of them. I ain't spending £15 on travel to play boardgames for an hour with a random international student 😂😞
dumb ones u can obv skip

but there are two or three where everyone goes
and if u dont go there if u dont have friends already then ur cooked
 
Idk I’m a commuter
 
dumb ones u can obv skip

but there are two or three where everyone goes
and if u dont go there if u dont have friends already then ur cooked
All the events were retared. Even the freshers fair was pointless cause niggas were looting everything.
 
what did you order ?
1000046720
 
  • JFL
Reactions: HGH_
Bro didn't read my thread.. :veryCat:

 
  • Love it
Reactions: Upsilon
All the events were retared. Even the freshers fair was pointless cause niggas were looting everything.
yeah but if u dont wanna attend them (ik they arent the most exiting things)
then dont complain that u cant find friends
 
yeah but if u dont wanna attend them (ik they arent the most exiting things)
then dont complain that u cant find friends
Ahh yes cause I'll make friends at a freshers fair that consists of niggas looting the stalls 🥳🔥
 
Ahh yes cause I'll make friends at a freshers fair that consists of niggas looting the stalls 🥳🔥
bro i dont think u get it
its not abt the things you do on the event. no1 goes to thoes events for what they offer

everyone just goes there to socialize and find friends. doesnt matter if its a fair, barhopping, bowling, ...
in the first week no1 has friends thats why everyone goes there

cause I'll make friends at a freshers fair that consists of niggas looting the stalls
yeah, exactely there u will. its full of new students

how do u not get that:hnghn:
 
bro i dont think u get it
its not abt the things you do on the event. no1 goes to thoes events for what they offer

everyone just goes there to socialize and find friends. doesnt matter if its a fair, barhopping, bowling, ...
in the first week no1 has friends thats why everyone goes there


yeah, exactely there u will. its full of new students

how do u not get that:hnghn:
Acting like people wanna talk to eachother at a freshers fair, ppl only go there to get the free stuff and dip asap 😂
 
Acting like people wanna talk to eachother at a freshers fair, ppl only go there to get the free stuff and dip asap 😂
im not only talking abt freshers fair

im talking abt these event in general

but yea tbh just talking to sb ur waiting in line with isnt that hard tf
 
Something as I do as someone who is autistic and struggles approaching people is I get to class early and I go to an empty row and leave a few seats next to me free and eventually someone will sit down they will usually start a conversation especially since everyone is new but if not I encourage you to start a conversation even if it is difficult
 
Acting like people wanna talk to eachother at a freshers fair, ppl only go there to get the free stuff and dip asap 😂
Bro you don’t need pregab to make a friend holy. Even though approaching someone is scary, you can still just do it. Join a club or a sport that you like. Ask to sit with someone in the dining halls. It’s not that bad I promise you
 

Similar threads

Jesus_ist_König
Replies
9
Views
55
Majklos
Majklos
Duane Dibbley
Replies
7
Views
46
mxl4chi1
M
freakb0b69
Replies
7
Views
21
CordeXX
CordeXX
greycel manlet
Replies
2
Views
41
greycel manlet
greycel manlet
Aokiuwu
Replies
6
Views
57
69FutureChad69
69FutureChad69

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Umaimdown
Back
Top