At Stacy becoming feminist

Fr12

Fr12

Half-larper, half-serious
Adriana Lima gets tired of "superficial values" and does not want to appear in sexy videos for no reason

"I received a call asking me to take part in a sexy video and then post it on my networks, even though I did it many times, something changed in me when a friend told me that she did not feel comfortable in her body, it made me think that every day in my life, I get up and ask myself 'what am I like?', 'will I be accepted in my work That's when I realized that the majority of women are probably waking up every morning trying to stick to the stereotypes that society, social networks and the fashion industry impose on us. thought it was not a way of life, that it is not physically and mentally healthy, so I decided to change things, I will not take off my clothes for an 'empty' cause"

5a2fdc22cd70b488fb2788f2.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
why would i care?

• +1
Reactions: Filippo
JFL at this hypocrite

"Lima is a devout Roman Catholic who attends Mass every Sunday. In April 2006, she told GQ that she was a virgin. "Sex is for after marriage," she said. "[Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me."

On 2 May 2014, Lima and Jarić announced their separation after five years of marriage.[85] The divorce was finalized in March 2016. "

Devout Catholic but divorce. LMAO NO RELIGION CAN CONTROL WOMEN

s

Attachments

• 1570443165606.png
    1570443165606.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 1
I realized that the majority of women are probably waking up every morning trying to stick to the stereotypes that society, social networks and the fashion industry impose on us. thought it was not a way of life, that it is not physically and mentally healthy,

Bluepilled to the extreme. JFL @ her low IQ

JFL at this hypocrite

"Lima is a devout Roman Catholic who attends Mass every Sunday. In April 2006, she told GQ that she was a virgin. "Sex is for after marriage," she said. "[Men] have to respect that this is my choice. If there's no respect, that means they don't want me."

On 2 May 2014, Lima and Jarić announced their separation after five years of marriage.[85] The divorce was finalized in March 2016. "

Devout Catholic but divorce. LMAO NO RELIGION CAN CONTROL WOMEN
Marko Jaric cheated her that is why they divorced

Adriana why you did this to me? I want to deepthroats and fuck her asshole that hard that it Will bleed. After i would lee into her ass and cum on her face. Maybe even shit on her tits.