At the amount of people who equate a good physique with success

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
All these self improvement faggots like Hamza and Mike Thurston

“Be a man and lift weights!!” :soy: :soy: :soy:

“Lifting weights is the first step to becoming a successful man” :soy::soy::soy:

Just look at this shit

IMG 8729

MONEY is the only thing that’s defines success. Any fucking loser can go to the gym, anyone can get a good phsyique, it literally doesn’t mean shit.

Go to the gym at 5pm and see how many jacked failures there are in there. A physique is literally the only thing going for these guys.

Just don’t be fat and focus on money

With money you can literally do anything you want in life. Lmao at these broke gymcells somehow thinking they’re ‘winning’

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prince88, fukmylyf, flippasav and 41 others
F931F7FE 5266 42C4 BB4A 6D09362013A2

1D2BE853 F29C 4598 8F89 4A06801ED5B8

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrettyFlacko, Joe Rogancel, Clown Show and 22 others
Agreed, money is the most important thing.
Just don't be fat and it's better if you have a lean physique.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Joe Rogancel, wsada and 10 others
Getting girls is easy just be a giga nice guy, MTN+ and low inhib

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Joe Rogancel, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
Btw shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, bloomercel and ascension
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
gym builds confidence, raises T and lowers stress

will you be a women slayer? maybe not
will you get rich from it? maybe not

but its a good start and better than rotting in your basement all day

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mike21, LooksOrDeath, bloomercel and 17 others
This isn’t about getting girls you braindead retard
you retarded dog muh everyone can get a good physique what a retarded take i regret reading the piss shit you wrote useless abused dog.
Everyone can get a good physique yeah but most dont have it
Everyone can be tall in lifts and frauding but most arent
Everyone can fraud money but most dont

Just maxx what you can and stop whining you sub 80 iq dalit dog delete this thread asap

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, bloomercel, Skywalker and 5 others

Gym is cope and there's no difference between slaying and edging to pixels fuck u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others

but you said that gym accelerates your ageing process

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and buflek
making money is impossible

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
Nah stop coping you genetic dead end

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and ascension
change subject of ur yt channel to redpill and take money baths

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Pikabro
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Deleted member 25377 and Manletmachine
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
All the things you can buy with Money are useless, designer clothes are cope, watches are cope, supercars are cope, mansions are cope, travels are cope, i'd happily live in a flat with a jacked body and a PSL 5.5 face, but unfortunately my t levels are low asf so even that Is a pipe dream.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
Lifting weights keeps the depression at bay

Roids macht frei

C'mon forever calm down. Ask yourself what would David Goggins do? Apply for Personal Independence Payment. We both got to control our rages bad mate.
All the things you can buy with Money are useless, designer clothes are cope, watches are cope, supercars are cope, mansions are cope, travels are cope, i'd happily live in a flat with a jacked body and a PSL 5.5 face, but unfortunately my t levels are low asf so even that Is a pipe dream.
fuck off

All these self improvement faggots like Hamza and Mike Thurston

“Be a man and lift weights!!” :soy: :soy: :soy:

“Lifting weights is the first step to becoming a successful man” :soy::soy::soy:

Just look at this shit

View attachment 2728088

MONEY is the only thing that’s defines success. Any fucking loser can go to the gym, anyone can get a good phsyique, it literally doesn’t mean shit.

Go to the gym at 5pm and see how many jacked failures there are in there. A physique is literally the only thing going for these guys.

Just don’t be fat and focus on money

With money you can literally do anything you want in life. Lmao at these broke gymcells somehow thinking they’re ‘winning’

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
Agreed, money is the most important thing.
Just don't be fat and it's better if you have a lean physique.
it’s the most stupid shit ever. a fat rich guy or skinny rich guy has a way better life than some idiot broke gymcel

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and forevergymcelling
Making gym your personality, obsessing over "getting your macros in", carrying a tupperware box of food everywhere etc. is a pathetic cope for sure.

But gym in general? Not a cope at all, increased shoulder and chest size, lower bf % etc. will make you look much more attractive (you do need a decent base though).

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, aleksander, bloomercel and 7 others
Making gym your personality, obsessing over "getting your macros in", carrying a tupperware box of food everywhere etc. is a pathetic cope for sure.
Only a true basement dwelling autist who gets no pussy and claims that they’re “fighting demons” has enough time to waste by doing all of that BS only to get mogged by a nigga who’s been on a cycle for 6 weeks
But gym in general? Not a cope at all, increased shoulder and chest size, lower bf % etc. will make you look much more attractive (you do need a decent base though).

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
Only up to a certain point does possession make men feel freer and more independent; one step farther, and possession becomes lord, the possessor slave. The latter must sacrifice his time,his thoughts to the former,and feels himself compelled to an intercourse, nailed to a spot,incorporated with the State-perhaps quite in conflict with his real and essential needs

the gym is one of the most subhuman populated places on average
just a bunch of broke ugly or short people coping with their subhumanity 99% of the time
unironically would be better to spend that gym time finding way to make money

• +1
Reactions: Roge, bloomercel and Kamui
People don’t actually realise that the moment you have money a whole new fucking world just opens up to you.

It’s like being born in prison and then discovering that you can actually go out and do a shitload of other things

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, Mr. Nobody and 7 others
People don’t actually realise that the moment you have money a whole new fucking world just opens up to you.

It’s like being born in prison and then discovering that you can actually go out and do a shitload of other things
like what?

whats the difference between a guy with an average to above average income to a guy with 13k a month? like obviously u dont need to rethink about money whenever u buy smth but what else can u get that us wageslaves cant in a longer amount of time

like what?

whats the difference between a guy with an average to above average income to a guy with 13k a month? like obviously u dont need to rethink about money whenever u buy smth but what else can u get that us wageslaves cant in a longer amount of time
Having money means you have a certain status, therefore your social circle is from upper class. Networking allows you to have access to things before they even get out. You have private parties in venues that you didn’t even knew were available. The moment you need a service people will do whatever they can to help you out.
You can invest like crazy because the loans you take are at a very low rate and you don’t even have to pay upfront.
You live stress free, and you can LITERALLY BUY TIME. Something that you can’t get back. Poor people have to work like crazy to even be able to take an hour to chill, while rich people have ENTIRE DAYS. The list goes on and on

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Mr. Nobody, Kamui and 5 others
Money buys you time and opportunities. It opens every door imaginable, better if you’re good looking and have money but op’s post isn’t about slaying. My life is pretty good right now but if i had more money I could quit my job, live in mogger climates year round, treat my friends and family, and be free of the burden of working for others like a dog.

Only possible way to getting that freedom is with money. Unless you go live in the woods and write manifestos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and forevergymcelling
Money buys you time and opportunities. It opens every door imaginable, better if you’re good looking and have money but op’s post isn’t about slaying. My life is pretty good right now but if i had more money I could quit my job, live in mogger climates year round, treat my friends and family, and be free of the burden of working for others like a dog.

Only possible way to getting that freedom is with money. Unless you go live in the woods and write manifestos
Yes but only entrepreuners with Capital can afford to not work, other people have to be like lawyers or engineers to earn a lot of Money thus sacrifing their times and work even more stressful Jobs to get Money, since most people realistically Will never have a successful business for which they can Just sit and Watch the Money come in Is Better to focus on body

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and XtrovertNTnormalfag
C'mon forever calm down. Ask yourself what would David Goggins do? Apply for Personal Independence Payment. We both got to control our rages bad mate.

fuck off
I cannot even get jacked so that would be a good result for me. Is not true everyone can become jacked, if you don't have the right hormonal profile Is impossible

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

confidence thing is a cope but gym is a health max so differently better than nothing

Best success is big social circle where you’re respected
No point being rich if you have to spend it all alone

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Allornothing, bobtheflowerpot and 1 other person
I cannot even get jacked so that would be a good result for me. Is not true everyone can become jacked, if you don't have the right hormonal profile Is impossible
You wasn't saying this shit to me in private. Stop the negativity or at least work it out and find a solution.

True, but the way I look at it

Being in shape is the bare minimum. Doesn't necessarily mean gymcelled, but lean. If you're not in shape you're a failure.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, aleksander, Kamui and 1 other person
you retarded dog muh everyone can get a good physique what a retarded take i regret reading the piss shit you wrote useless abused dog.
Everyone can get a good physique yeah but most dont have it
Everyone can be tall in lifts and frauding but most arent
Everyone can fraud money but most dont

Just maxx what you can and stop whining you sub 80 iq dalit dog delete this thread asap
Most people are lazy and don't want to put in the work

Gymcelling for 45 mins a few times a week and eating well isn't hard

If you consider that hard, kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, aleksander, Jaded and 3 others
Money buys freedom

With money you can NEET for the rest of your life if that's what you want

Having money means you don't slave everyday for some shit company wasting your entire life chained to a desk

A lot of people can't just rot at their parents houses, they have rent to pay and food to put on the table

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
agecuck cope

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I salarymog you into the adjunct market, and I can tell you jb give zero fucks
1. You have no idea what my salary is
2. This thread has nothing to do with girls or slaying. Your reading comprehension is piss poor for an English professor

1. You have no idea what my salary is
2. This thread has nothing to do with girls or slaying. Your reading comprehension is piss poor for an English professor
I know I make more than you and it doesn't matter. And for the record, everything is about fucking jb. There's no point in being "successful" if it doesn't translate into hot girls getting wet for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, bloomercel and Kamui
I know I make more than you and it doesn't matter. And for the record, everything is about fucking jb. There's no point in being "successful" if it doesn't translate into hot girls getting wet for you.
This is what’s wrong with you niggas.
You’re 30 dreaming about being a fucking pedophile. “Muh jbs”

You should probably invest that salary into seeing a fucking shrink you weirdo

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Manletmachine, bloomercel and 4 others

Can't believe I clicked show ignored content for this

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Manletmachine, bloomercel and 2 others
Money buys freedom

With money you can NEET for the rest of your life if that's what you want

Having money means you don't slave everyday for some shit company wasting your entire life chained to a desk

A lot of people can't just rot at their parents houses, they have rent to pay and food to put on the table
Yes, but that comes from being Born into wealth already. You're not going to become a successful entrepreuner out of nowhere. Focusing on Money Is another bluepill cope, it's the equivalent of Just be confident.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, bloomercel, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others

He’s almost 40 and a kindergarten teacher that’s been on PSL forums for the past 13 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake, Manletmachine, bloomercel and 1 other person