At the amount of people who equate a good physique with success

All these self improvement faggots like Hamza and Mike Thurston

“Be a man and lift weights!!” :soy: :soy: :soy:

“Lifting weights is the first step to becoming a successful man” :soy::soy::soy:

Just look at this shit

View attachment 2728088

MONEY is the only thing that’s defines success. Any fucking loser can go to the gym, anyone can get a good phsyique, it literally doesn’t mean shit.

Go to the gym at 5pm and see how many jacked failures there are in there. A physique is literally the only thing going for these guys.

Just don’t be fat and focus on money

With money you can literally do anything you want in life. Lmao at these broke gymcells somehow thinking they’re ‘winning’

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
"wear good cologne" nearly spat my tea out all over my keyboard :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Gym lowers T, spikes stress and prematurely ages you. Are you that ignorant lmao, you’re literally “stressing” the muscle to make it grow so it can cope better with further stress.

It only “builds confidence” if u were fat or turbo skinny. I’d actually argue more gymcels have body dysmorhphia the those who don’t gym
But testosterone increases if compounding stress enables you to tolerate and deal better with more stressful things. It's no different to anything in nature that has to be on watch and constantly tested.

Another contradictive Sv3rige sheep of a coper I see once more.

People in elite and special forces have to be conditioned to further compounding stress as well as remaining calm as much as possible.

why are the richest men cucks, then?

It's be James Bond or death, ultimately. Just had this thought with how he covers all the essentials and needed to get it out.