At the brink of insanity, will take a break

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
Guys even though I'm closer to my goal than ever I feel more depressed and mentally ill than ever before. Idk man I could go to Dr Z for bimax but I'm more and more sure that I'm this much mentally broken that surgery can't fix me anymore. I also can't bear the whole responsibility that comes with it, at least not for now.

A 21 year old isn't supposed to organize a super complex surgery against the will of his parents, somehow pay 40k and coordinate it with studying at one of the europes most competitive universities. And at the same time go to therapy to somehow cure severely traumatic childhood experiences while being a diagnosed aspie psycho.

I think I'll just take a break from the whole looksmaxxing thing... will get PRP for undereye and injection lipolysis for submental in the next weeks and maybe report back after that's done but for the sake of keeping the little bit of mental health that remains for me I'll take a break here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, lilhorizontal32, KraftDurchLeid and 4 others
Try meth

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
dont ruminate and just do. it will be much better for your mental health

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
One thing at a time. Do a checklist of what needs to be done for your procedures to become a reality. Need money to pay for the surgeries? Well that’s one step. You’re still young and on the way

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 2729 and ifyouwannabemylover
go get surgery cuck

Guys even though I'm closer to my goal than ever I feel more depressed and mentally ill than ever before. Idk man I could go to Dr Z for bimax but I'm more and more sure that I'm this much mentally broken that surgery can't fix me anymore. I also can't bear the whole responsibility that comes with it, at least not for now.

A 21 year old isn't supposed to organize a super complex surgery against the will of his parents, somehow pay 40k and coordinate it with studying at one of the europes most competitive universities. And at the same time go to therapy to somehow cure severely traumatic childhood experiences while being a diagnosed aspie psycho.

I think I'll just take a break from the whole looksmaxxing thing... will get PRP for undereye and injection lipolysis for submental in the next weeks and maybe report back after that's done but for the sake of keeping the little bit of mental health that remains for me I'll take a break here.

One step at a time, its taken me almost 2 years to grind through it.

Unless you have significant money or helpful parents surgical looksmaxxing is a pipe dream for young people.

It best to start with the basics like gym diet possibly steroids ect.

You can just get a credit card and pay via that. Bimax in places like india or brazil is like $6k

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Pumanator

I pray for your mental health. Take a break and calm your brain.

• Love it
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
One step at a time, its taken me almost 2 years to grind through it.

Unless you have significant money or helpful parents surgical looksmaxxing is a pipe dream for young people.

It best to start with the basics like gym diet possibly steroids ect.

You can just get a credit card and pay via that. Bimax in places like india or brazil is like $6k
I mean I even have the money but it's insanely hard to plan this meticulously and on the other hand I need it relatively soon because my breathing is really bad, I can hardly do any sports because my airways are so narrow and my sleep is really bad as well... insurance doesn't cover somehow though:feelsrope:

And I can't afford a revision for several reasons, it's one chance one shot, thats what makes it so hard

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Gaia262
What's your psl now?

I have faced the same challenges with my surgery. 300 km trip to appointments and a Bachelor to finish, not easy at all. this July I had many exams and had to go to my country capital to do pre op exams and all that, fortunately I made it all.

I do understand that, the sooner the better, but university is also important and so is evaluating your priorities.

We can talk a bit deeper in the dms if u want bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1
If u really are and it's not BDD you've got nothing to lose really
I think I am because I'm 21 KHHV girls always give me instant fuck off signals and not a single one has ever shown the slightest response when I tried :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
I think I am because I'm 21 KHHV girls always give me instant fuck off signals and not a single one has ever shown the slightest response when I tried :feelsrope:
Same. If I recall correctly you're 6'5" too. I'm 6'7" and have the same experience. Height is a massive cope if you don't have at least a normie face. Even then you'll only be able to get into a cuck LTR, you need to be above average for real halo.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Same. If I recall correctly you're 6'5" too. I'm 6'7" and have the same experience. Height is a massive cope if you don't have at least a normie face. Even then you'll only be able to get into a cuck LTR, you need to be above average for real halo.
How old are you and what's your biggest failo? Mine is fucked up lower third and scleral show:feelsrope:

• +1
How old are you and what's your biggest failo? Mine is fucked up lower third and scleral show:feelsrope:
I'm 21. Mine is bloated cheeks with folds, downturned nose, and recessed maxilla. I believe those 3 will be fixed with lefort 1. Then I wouldn't have any failos and can focus on creating halos.

• +1