At this point does musclemaxxing at 5'9 even work, or does the high masculinity thing always require height.

At 5'9 if everything else is good should you stay gymcelling

• Yes

Votes: 20 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
What will women consider you at 5'9 if you are musclemaxxing.
Say you have really big legs and arms, etc. at 5'9.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Stallone

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
You will probably look like a cube

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
How I am fucking tired of similar threads. No you should get obese

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Osteogenesis, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
Retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
What will women consider you at 5'9 if you are musclemaxxing.
Say you have really big legs and arms, etc. at 5'9.
Still definitely worth it bro. How old are you? Do you want to be roughly average height and skinny af, or do you want to be average height and look like a strong male who can handle things. You'll get better treatment and more respect from other men for a start, and more inner confidence. I can vouch for this first hand having gone from ultra skinny to decently athletic looking.

It makes a difference with women as well. Not saying women are throwing themselves at me for my physique or anything but they're not straight up rejecting me outright for looking like a twig.

Do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
5'9 and jacked > 5'9 and skinny

all that matters

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member
You will probably look like a cube
and?

guess what btw. you can always talk to shorter ppl make up lies about chad plant evidence and be the hero especially if you mma max, goad him into a fight, and wreck him lol. but that's just a fantasy. better to let your entire group do it so you can't take the blame.

if a girl is insanely racepilled and you decide to recruit mexicans/ asians who are gymmaxxed/ mmamaxxed then cant win there. but you cant manipulate a racepilled foid prolly in the first place

10% bodyfat lean skinny with good frame

If you have bad frame it’s over

aim to be skinnyfat at 5'9, women love to cuddle bro

• JFL
Reactions: JackHanma
8B5AEB3D 7F43 40B9 9A33 4313E7C7943C
I’m 5’10” fwiw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, leloucheREBORN and SLA
Unironically this is very close to peak body/size for attracting women. Lean, tight, wide but not big.

At the end of the day this can't make up for a massive failo, but this could easily take a failed normalfag to someone who can get a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and JackHanma
What would you do if a girl laughed at you saying Eww you think youre gonna trick me with that when you're not even 6'. gtfo..
I’d probably send her a video of me pissing into a toilet

• JFL
Reactions: SLA
Unironically this is very close to peak body/size for attracting women. Lean, tight, wide but not big.

At the end of the day this can't make up for a massive failo, but this could easily take a failed normalfag to someone who can get a woman.
Basically story of my life, softmaxxing took me from invisible to decently high value. Don’t waste time making excuses, just hit the gym. Even 2 times a week for 45 mins is better than nothing.

Of course you should. Maybe don’t blast tren and become a bloatcel but everyone should gymcel and 5’9 isn’t short enough where it’s over

• +1
Reactions: JackHanma
you should become fat tbh

You said "really big legs and arms"
yeah but do you think asians build weight like cubes is my point. when their bodies gain muscle.
they don't really have defintion or tone. their muscles just look like big balloons (IF they even can build them)