At this point, start Asianmaxxing, Just be Asian Theory strikes again

@SubhumanCurrycel would these guys slay in NZ as well?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Mariano di Vaio would anihilate in tinder ngl.
I can try but no
Yea he’d get matches but it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t get
Also ime light haired whites guys get way more matches, and hotter matches
AF78D3BA EA9E 475C A1BE AB16EC12EB62

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I can try but no
Yea he’d get matches but it doesn’t matter if he doesn’t get
Also ime light haired whites guys get way more matches, and hotter matches View attachment 1195843
yeah this guy would get hotter matches, but tbf the asian guy got a few stacylites matching

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
yeah this guy would get hotter matches, but tbf the asian guy got a few stacylites matching
ive tried chadfishes and light haired white guys do much better than dark haired ones.. by light i also mean brown not just blonde

ive never tried mariano tho

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
BRB injecting Estrogens

@volcelfatcel you'll need a lot of E with that dimorphic face
Get monolid surgery while you’re at it. Also maybe flatten your maxilla.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, volcelfatcel and gamma
How has this fagmaxxing chink gaining so much recognition, I cant be stuffed at this point so can someone explain the appeal on this guy?

Also an update from a previous thread
Here is the confirmed leanmaxxed version of him @puyi if youre still there

You did the tinder experiment with the 2nd asian right?
This one

He looks more masc than the first one

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Looks234
This one

yes the second one

• +1
Reactions: gamma
This one

altough i go to school with both, and the first one does well with girls somehow

• +1
Pls someone end this, please someone explain that this is cope my tears are wetting my shirt now, i cant see my screen at this point

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and SubhumanCurrycel
you have to remember, these are stylemaxxed normies, all they did was wear gucci and curtains haircut and i think they put on makeup
Yea they wore concealer and eyeliner a lot

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Its 90 % asian girls
Go see kpop interviews
tbh, it was more of a 40 percent asian, 10 percent white, and the rest were middle eastern or indian of those 35 matches and it couldve been more if i didnt get banned the next day.

You have to know that these bitches started the convo off with some r/tinder pickup line

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, gamma and Deleted member 10987
Those guys are in high school?
Yea highschool or freshmen college you see a lot more of them on campus nowadays

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel Could you do a tinder experiment in NZ for this guy?, i want to see how he does in NZ

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel Could you do a tinder experiment in NZ for this guy?, i want to see how he does in NZ

I would man but I think I got shadow banned after I ran too many chadfishes resetting accounts I need a new number to do a proper expirement but he would deformed slay easily

I would man but I think I got shadow banned after I ran too many chadfishes resetting accounts I need a new number to do a proper expirement but he would deformed slay easily
ooft, do you know anyone who would be willing to do a tinder experiment with this guy from anywhere in the west

so is jba theory legit or not? cant decide

• JFL
it is apparently according to the amount of matches i got with asianfishing
tbh makes sense since bts is the biggest band in the world right now, they released a song early this month on spotify and it already has 350 million streams which is insane

• JFL
@wanttobeattractive how do asians do in your school?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
tbh makes sense since bts is the biggest band in the world right now, they released a song early this month on spotify and it already has 350 million streams which is insane
at this point, Inject E instead lmao

Most of their fans are asians :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Most of their fans are asians :feelskek::feelskek:
also many south asians and west asians (arabs), jfl some of them even go to south korea to "study" there :lul:

• JFL
also many south asians and west asians (arabs), jfl some of them even go to south korea to "study" there :lul:
West asians are Turks/Arabs/Persians

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
They ugly anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Michael Myers
@wanttobeattractive how do asians do in your school?
Most are short asf and quiet there is this one kid who is like barley 5ft

there is one slayer tho but he looks half Asian half something else I thinks his philliphino but he is a manlet and 5ft5

Polanesiyans do best at my school