at this shitskin @Thomas DOM

D

Deleted member 18544

@Thomas DOM where is the dox you promised nigger? all you do is go through users post history and see if they've uploaded any pictures of themselves (i havent) and search up any of their known aliases on other sites/platforms (i only use this name on PSL forums)

jfl at you, pathetic little shitskin (who has been doxxed before aswell)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
I wouldnt mess with Thomas DOM he always gets the pictures in the end

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 19620, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 19620, Deleted member 25938 and 2 others
you can’t get pictures that don't exist
U never asked for a rating here? Nigga how tf u know ur chadlite ur just assuming?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
nope

i objectively rated my own face
Nigga ive seen some users here who are 100% sure they’re chadlite and end up being either htn mtn of even ltn but idk that’s why I personally ask for other’s opinions

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
Nigga ive seen some users here who are 100% sure they’re chadlite and end up being either htn mtn of even ltn
im not delusional like @Vain786

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Manletmachine, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 26535 and 9 others
you can’t get pictures that don't exist
If he’s high IQ and a computer nerd. There are ways he can get your IP address and find your physical address. Then he could use sites like whitepages to look up your actual name. Once he has that, he could find your pictures. Assuming you have IG,Facebook,etc. I’ve doxxed a guy who tried to scam me before, I was even gonna drive to his house and pay him a “visit” with a baseball bat. But I chickened out.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, rooman, FailedNormieManlet and 11 others
one faggot got angry on me one time because i rated him mtn he said that he was at least a chadlite jfl you cant rate yourself
Exactly I don’t buy op is chadlite because he is 195 cm tall being chadlite facially at that height hed literally have Chad smv but instead he’s rotting here 6h a day so idk man

• +1
Reactions: rooman, FailedNormieManlet, cancercell and 2 others
one faggot got angry on me one time because i rated him mtn he said that he was at least a chadlite jfl you cant rate yourself
Same shit happened to me, when it happens I just start deconstructing their entire face.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ;-; and Deleted member 22924
Same shit happened to me, when it happens I just start deconstructing their entire face.
yes you cant rate yourself i dont blame him i thought i was a chadlite tho in the beginning i am probably around htn on a good day

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and HarrierDuBois
Exactly I don’t buy op is chadlite because he is 195 cm tall being chadlite facially at that height hed literally have Chad smv but instead he’s rotting here 6h a day so idk man
if you are a 195 cm chadlite you dont end up on org

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and HarrierDuBois
yes you cant rate yourself i dont blame him i thought i was a chadlite tho in the beginning i am probably around htn on a good day
I don't even know what I am since some users rate me LTN and some rate me HTN. I am extraordinarily humble so I claim LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
if you are a 195 cm chadlite you dont end up on org
Apperantly he says it’s because .org is funny or something hes also strong on JBW I think he’s like a MTN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and HarrierDuBois
I don't even know what I am since some users rate me LTN and some rate me HTN. I am extraordinarily humble so I claim LTN.
Just say mtn since it would be inbetweem

yes i will send u my face in pm broski i am not even that good looking and i thought i was a chadlite 3 months ago

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
If he’s high IQ and a computer nerd. There are ways he can get your IP address and find your physical address. Then he could use sites like whitepages to look up your actual name. Once he has that, he could find your pictures. Assuming you have IG,Facebook,etc. I’ve doxxed a guy who tried to scam me before, I was even gonna drive to his house and pay him a “visit” with a baseball bat. But I chickened out.
Lol, he’s just another Indian making empty threats. Anyone who says they can dox just can’t

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
Screenshot 2023 02 28 at 14 43 19 at this shitskin Thomas DOM

Hacker getty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, emeraldglass, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
If he’s high IQ and a computer need. There are ways he can get your IP address and find your physical address. Then he could use sites like whitepages to look up your actual name. Once he has that, he could find your pictures. Assuming you have IG,Facebook,etc. I’ve doxxed a guy who tried to scam before, I was even gonna drive to his house and pay him a “visit” with a baseball bat. But I chickened out.
I use a VPN when browsing this site. You can’t get other users IPs through looksmax either unless you're an administrator or there's a database leak. The only way he could get my IP (which would just be my VPNs IP) would be getting me to click a link where he can see the incoming network traffic, or connecting to me via a P2P service (like a P2P voice call for example) (and again, it would just be my VPN IP). I don't connect to other services on this VPN server either as I use a split tunnel on my browser and use a different server for my other browser and other applications. Even if he somehow managed to get my real IP, geolocation isn't accurate. I also randomise my typing style/pattern so this nigger literally can't touch me.

I'm 185cm not 195

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, MoggerChad, vaninskybird and 2 others
I’m mirin his mindset. Doesn’t hurt to be a little delusional about your looks. Especially if it keeps you NT.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and vaninskybird
I have never logged into this site without a VPN. You can’t get other users IPs through looksmax either unless you're an administrator or there's a database leak. The only way he could get my IP (which would just be my VPNs IP) would be getting me to click a link where he can see the incoming network traffic, or connecting to me via a P2P service (like a P2P voice call for example) (and again, it would just be my VPN IP). I don't connect to other services on this VPN server either as I use a split tunnel on my browser and use a different server for my other browser and other applications. Even if he somehow managed to get my real IP, geolocation isn't accurate. I also randomise my typing style/pattern so this nigger literally can't touch me.

I'm 185cm not 195
Still pretty tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Jigen
I have never logged into this site without a VPN. You can’t get other users IPs through looksmax either unless you're an administrator or there's a database leak. The only way he could get my IP (which would just be my VPNs IP) would be getting me to click a link where he can see the incoming network traffic, or connecting to me via a P2P service (like a P2P voice call for example) (and again, it would just be my VPN IP). I don't connect to other services on this VPN server either as I use a split tunnel on my browser and use a different server for my other browser and other applications. Even if he somehow managed to get my real IP, geolocation isn't accurate. I also randomise my typing style/pattern so this nigger literally can't touch me.

I'm 185cm not 195
is it allowed to use VPN here @TRUE_CEL ? Op is claiming he used vpn it says on the rule that you cant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
is it allowed to use VPN here @TRUE_CEL ? Op is claiming he used vpn it says on the rule that you cant
It says you can't sign up with one

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
I see you paid good attention in that Intro To Networking class and are step ahead of the enemy. Mirin.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Only when you first sign up.

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
jfl at your shitty attempt at trying to get me banned

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad, NFA PB and Jigen
jfl at your shitty attempt at trying to get me banned
I didn’t wanna get u banned just checking out youd At most get a warning

even tho I dislike u, u are a funny member in this forum so I don’t see any benefit in u being banned

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Isn’t doxxing bannable?

It’s not against the rules apparently. I just checked the thread. I am just a section moderator though so I could be wrong.

@anoright Commander DOM has a message
9E5E7B1A 89E5 4949 A068 ECB633B918D7

//SubSigma

@Iasacrko did u get anoright banned?

what the fuck is this war situation going on :lul: :lul:

@Iasacrko can u explain this whole thomas dom thing

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
RIP anoright

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 24507
I hope you’re having a good life with your boyfriend @anoright because you’re a pathetic waste of breathe.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
@Iasacrko did u get anoright banned?
i didn’t get him banned
what the fuck is this war situation going on :lul: :lul:

@Iasacrko can u explain this whole thomas dom thing
Looks like @anoright was also cyberbullying @Thomas DOM and he had the audacity to challenge him so in the end that’s probably how he got banned Thomas DOM always wins in the end

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Lol, he’s just another Indian making empty threats. Anyone who says they can dox just can’t
lol what? @thomasdom is indian? :feelsgiga: