• Woah
Reactions: ballskin, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 18361 and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Never.

No one wanted me.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜” and Zeruel
3rd grade so i was probably 9 or 10

• Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
I don’t wanna say nun earlier counts

seeing 40 years old post here makes me very worried that I'll end up like this it's no way to live

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Banderacell, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
21 never had one, but my older brother got his first at 12-13 and had many gfs in his teens. Same with my younger brother. Brutal sibling lifemog. I kissed and hugged some girls in my teens and before at ages 6 and 10, but never ltr

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, enchanted_elixir and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
21 never had one, but my older brother got his first at 12-13 and had many gfs in his teens. Same with my younger brother. Brutal sibling lifemog. I kissed and hugged some girls in my teens and before at ages 6 and 10, but never ltr
R u white?

I look like a gypsy, i live in the Balkans, I’m non NT due to my beliefs and the way i was raised.
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Zeruel
first girl that i said was my gf? like 7th grade, 11-12

• +1

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: ballskin and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
  • Woah
the bull says 14 but hes never had sex

thats not a "real ltr", i was having sex when i was 15.
Ah i remember u. White chadlite. Mirin :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Never. Everytime I think of a LTR, I get attention from cute women that change my mind. Why settle down when I can fuck different cute girls? :feelswhat:. That'd be boring.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
Ah i remember u. White chadlite. Mirin :feelswah:
i was chad before now im chadlite, i see :feelswhy: this is exactly whta happened in the rate me section, at first people said chad then overtime they switched up to chadlite. @ForeverRecession impossible to stay up with incels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
  • Woah
i was chad before now im chadlite, i see :feelswhy: this is exactly whta happened in the rate me section, at first people said chad then overtime they switched up to chadlite. @ForeverRecession impossible to stay up with incels
Probably htn in girls eyes cuz ppl overrate alot here

• So Sad
Never. Everytime I think of a LTR, I get attention from cute women that change my mind. Why settle down when I can fuck different cute girls? :feelswhat:. That'd be boring.
Didn’t expect any less from the latina slayer. Sadly im not a slayer

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12234

• Woah
Probably htn in girls eyes cuz ppl overrate alot here
you think

people on here are often more brutal on any other site, ur literally calling me HTN rn... which is brutal for the average man tbh if true

• +1
you think

people on here are often more brutal on any other site, ur literally calling me HTN rn... which is brutal for the average man tbh if true
Na man look at the rating section they overrate alot. But yes they are brutal when an ugly dude posts

Na man look at the rating section they overrate alot. But yes they are brutal when an ugly dude posts
yea but im usually rated pretty highly everwhere tbh. ppl rated me chadlite on lookism overall. i think im a chadlite, women dont have higher standards than blackpilled lookists, jfl. esp irl. thats a meme

• +1
yea but im usually rated pretty highly everwhere tbh. ppl rated me chadlite on lookism overall. i think im a chadlite, women dont have higher standards than blackpilled lookists, jfl. esp irl. thats a meme
Yea u look good low chadlite seems fitting. Mogs me really hard

I am like you except I cannot get STR so I’m stuck obsessing over LTRs I had years ago. Covid fucked me up as well I can’t even look at an 5/10 foid in the face for more than 5 seconds anymore without alcohol I’d prob be Truecel rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Yea u look good low chadlite seems fitting. Mogs me really hard
brutal, low tier chadlite but yet girls online frequently think im a catfish. what do i need to improve tbh in your eyes

brutal, low tier chadlite but yet girls online frequently think im a catfish. what do i need to improve tbh in your eyes
Wdym chadlite mogs most men

• +1
  • +1
Never, im a 45yo endocrinologist MD and a khhv, never even kissed a women. There is still hope for you youngsters i would guess

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Brian Peppers and Virgin at 29 πŸ˜”
  • Hmm...
Na he mogs but its just my opinion :y'all:
just faciailly??
he has pretty bad NCT + UEE, i have more deepset eyes less UEE, a more projected maxilla tbh.

technically never since i play the girls and they only last like a couple weeks at best jfl

• So Sad