At what age did you get your first LTR?

Wtf for real or troll?
For real. Longest I've been with a woman is 4 months. I've only had 3 short term GFS in life. Didn't lose my virginity until 29.

The 4 months one was when I was 13½ and the girl 12¾. That was in spring 1992.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
For real. Longest I've been with a woman is 4 months. I've only had 3 short term GFS in life. Didn't lose my virginity until 29.

The 4 months one was when I was 13½ and the girl 12¾. That was in spring 1992.
Reason?

Im 28 and never had a gf because the quality of girls i can attract are not high enough for me to commit to a ltr. If you are just a average attractive guy, all you can get is chubby/landwhales and really boring unattractive/average girls. After 1-3 hook ups they get boring and i dont want to see them again. For a ltr the girl would need to be hot.

• +1

Many factors.

Ugly, bullied more for my looks at college & uni than in high school, and I looked too young for my age until about 28. Also approach anxiety, though I did approach a lot between 12-25. Also online dating never worked for me, girls say I'm ugly or "meh" / forgettable so it's not in my head. I'm not genetically a simp or desperado either.

And I occasionally (very rare) attract obese women only (not women I want to be with even short term as I find fatties gross).

• +1
21 never had one, but my older brother got his first at 12-13 and had many gfs in his teens. Same with my younger brother. Brutal sibling lifemog. I kissed and hugged some girls in my teens and before at ages 6 and 10, but never ltr
It really is brain issue. You mog me imo
Even if slightly. And yet

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Im 28 and never had a gf because the quality of girls i can attract are not high enough for me to commit to a ltr. If you are just a average attractive guy, all you can get is chubby/landwhales and really boring unattractive/average girls. After 1-3 hook ups they get boring and i dont want to see them again. For a ltr the girl would need to be hot.
Post the best girl u slayed

At 9 I had a friend who played being boyfriends and we gave each other kisses on the cacheye and picks, does it count?

• JFL