VohnnyBoy
Taleteller from Yugoslav mental wards
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2025
- Posts
- 7,776
- Reputation
- 14,340
As of now, all the smart niggas I know are struggling to get a job (and a gf). At least their IQ is above 110, right?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Moderately High iq (110-130) has minimal benefits without opportunitiesAs of now, all the smart niggas I know are struggling to get a job (and a gf). At least their IQ is above 110, right?
I feel like intelligence peaks around 35-40. It's when brain development is fully peaked but withoutthe memory loss of older ages. It's also a wise age. Though overall intelligence matters more through the entire lifespan than just 1 age.As of now, all the smart niggas I know are struggling to get a job (and a gf). At least their IQ is above 110, right?