At what age do IQ moggers shine?

VohnnyBoy

VohnnyBoy

Taleteller from Yugoslav mental wards
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Posts
7,776
Reputation
14,340
As of now, all the smart niggas I know are struggling to get a job (and a gf). At least their IQ is above 110, right?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mogmo and Oscaridk
As of now, all the smart niggas I know are struggling to get a job (and a gf). At least their IQ is above 110, right?
Moderately High iq (110-130) has minimal benefits without opportunities
 
  • +1
Reactions: superchud90000, Oscaridk and Orcairis
As of now, all the smart niggas I know are struggling to get a job (and a gf). At least their IQ is above 110, right?
I feel like intelligence peaks around 35-40. It's when brain development is fully peaked but withoutthe memory loss of older ages. It's also a wise age. Though overall intelligence matters more through the entire lifespan than just 1 age.
 

Similar threads

BraveCake
Replies
0
Views
21
BraveCake
BraveCake
assuming..
Replies
7
Views
70
eology
E
Amuzant
Replies
5
Views
47
zeliot
zeliot
KT-34
Replies
16
Views
90
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
jlim
Replies
61
Views
338
Jiozz
Jiozz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top