At what age is it actually "over"?

somecel

somecel

An LDAR expert
At what age should you give up at last if you've never had a girlfriend? I'm 20, never was popular in schools, never had any charisma, never was seen as attractive. (until I turned 19 and lost some weight, I got many likes on Tinder but never actually saw those females irl). So my problem is not so much my looks but rather the fact that I have 0 status and very little social skills. I'm technically a NEET, and they will soon expel me from school.
All these conditions taken into consideration, how realistic actually is it that I would gain a normal life and compensate for the lost teenage years?

My second question, what would be the best coping mechanism in case I don't achieve normal life by the age of 25? I've been thinking steroids. I would still be a loser but at least I would die fucking ripped.

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Doctor Faust and Deleted member 2403
It’s over in the womb.

its only over if you're balding tbh and sub5 i guess

But both can be fixed with surgerymaxxing, can't they

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8904
never give up.

if you are poor, work harder.

if you are weak, weight train.

if you are ugly, looksmax.

if you are stupid, study.

if you are balding, stop balding.

#NeverGiveUp

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: galego123, Doctor Faust, xanny and 14 others
Its never truly over
If you found a way to become very rich and famous even at an older age you'll get the female attention you didnt get younger
Of course its very unlikely you'll become this

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
At what age should you give up at last if you've never had a girlfriend? I'm 20, never was popular in schools, never had any charisma, never was seen as attractive. (until I turned 19 and lost some weight, I got many likes on Tinder but never actually saw those females irl). So my problem is not so much my looks but rather the fact that I have 0 status and very little social skills. I'm technically a NEET, and they will soon expel me from school.
All these conditions taken into consideration, how realistic actually is it that I would gain a normal life and compensate for the lost teenage years?

My second question, what would be the best coping mechanism in case I don't achieve normal life by the age of 25? I've been thinking steroids. I would still be a loser but at least I would die fucking ripped.
Between age 25 and 40. Because some guys who look young can slay when they are older.

and they will soon expel me from school.
You still gotta chance. You're not ugly so you should be able to have a decent social life at the very least.

If you don't want your life to be over do these things

Bring your grades up so you don't drop out of college

Move on campus so you can build up a social group

Start working out, leaning down and lifting weights.

Join some clubs/sports in things you are genuinely interested in

Try to set up a career plan, to do this notice what you're naturally good at. If you have an expansive vocabulary and are a good reader and writer than a career in teaching, social work, editing, full time tutoring, writing coach, Law, Technical writing etc.

If you're more of a hands on guy you can try your hand at the trades, starting your own business etc

If you're into math/science you can try coding, engineering, medicine, scientist PHD, nursing, medical technician etc.

If you work hard and don't keep LDARing, you will success in some respect in life, trust me. Don't worry about coping, there won't be one because deep down you'll always know you had a chance at a normal life but you screwed it up.

25, and anyone that disagrees with me is an old coping faggot.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy, galego123, Deprived and 3 others
I don’t think, there is a specific age for that.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I’m almost exact same situation as you. 0 status, poor social skills (autism), NEET. Also 20, rotted since 13. Idk, I feel like it might be over when your looks also starts aging, so mid to late 20s. I don’t want to give up just yet, but nothing can really replace those lost teenage years and youth. It’s definitely something that’s gonna stick

• +1
The biggest and most terrifying problem about ascending later in life is that you simply won't enjoy it as much as you would have back when you were supposed to(having a girlfriend for the first time, holding hands+kissing+cuddling+sex for the first time at 20+ just feels off, your incel brain will be fried from the negative feedback you've receive throughtout the years and you just won't be able to experience love the way it SHOULD have been).

There's been other posts like this on here and this one hits like a diesel truck without brakes:
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-amnesia-effect.428932/

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger, Paroxysm, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
it is never over keep trying to make the most of your life

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
maybe you cant compete right now.

but preserve your youth (suncream, anti-ageing cream, etc..) and build wealth, and by the time you are mid 20s most of the competition will have completely dried up.

sure its not as good as being a tera-mogger 17 year old high school jock creampieing a sweet jb under the summer skies.

but its a lot better than hanging from a noose in your parents garage age 27.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Its only over when you die, are severly deformed or your completely crippled (I am talking parkinsons tier crippled).

In terms of living out your teenage years its over for you. Your 20, you cannot go back in time. However you have the majority of your life to look forward to. You still have time to live a youthful lifestyle.

• +1