At what age will you stop caring about your looks so much?

Answer

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
probably like 40ish for me

First grey hair consider me dead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl, Mansnob and Vitruvian
I stopped gaf when i was in high school and knew i would be incel.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mansnob and SHARK
When I get married to Stacypreeta: then I’ll redirect all my energy to my son who will grow up to be a gigachad. mewing will start at the age of 7-13. Then once he’s 13 he will start hard mewing

• +1
Reactions: gotoa10humanbeing, Deleted member 275, Enlil and 3 others
I don't think I'll ever "stop caring" as I will always be pissed off my life sucks/sucked because of how ugly I am.

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
I stopped when i accepted my fatr and started food coping. Like 2 months ago

sometimes i just wanna foodmaxx and just live semi secluded with a dog. dogs would love u even if ur fat and ugly :/

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
When I get married to Stacypreeta: then I’ll redirect all my energy to my son who will grow up to be a gigachad. mewing will start at the age of 7-13. Then once he’s 13 he will start hard mewing
Just put him on a hard diet and give the mother testosterone injections during pregnancy for ultra high prenatal t. Also give her vitamin K2 plus everything else needed for optimal development.

@op: Once you've given up. Some will never, some will early.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, pisslord, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
When my dick stop getting hard

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
35 is the deadline, by that point you already have too much failos and problems to be worth to care about looks, you deteriorate exponentially

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis and Mansnob
I don't see the point in living past 40 when all that will happen is deterioration.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2846
when i finally get a cute gf. I will still care, but i won't be as obsessive.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Never. I'll be fillermaxxing once my skin gets wrinkly and shitty after the age of 40. Fillers till death.

when i die

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and chadpreetinthemaking
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Never. I'll be fillermaxxing once my skin gets wrinkly and shitty after the age of 40. Fillers till death.
fillers expand the skin and will make u sag if u do it a lot

No cunt

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Never, probably.

I see even among the elderly that looks mean a lot. My hope is that face eventually starts meaning less, and just not being a fat slob carries some value.

I will never stop caring about my looks, once i hit my 30s im gonna start taking TRT to stay in shape, ill maintain a rigorous diet and excercise regime for as long as I possibly can.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I’ll stop caring around my late 30s-early 40s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I will never stop caring about my looks, once i hit my 30s im gonna start taking TRT to stay in shape, ill maintain a rigorous diet and excercise regime for as long as I possibly can.
joe rogan

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
when i die
Well tbf once youve accumulated a significant amount of money youll probably stop giving so much of a shit.

I'll probably stop caring around 35-40 but even after this age I'll still do looksmaxing stuff like moisturising, going the gym, eating healthily, and if I have any major flaws getting them fixed with surgery if possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
joe rogan
Ive only watched rogan's stuff on DMT and shit.
442.jpg

i love him and he does a lot of that health shit u wanna do. like trt, ice baths, he’s aged amazingly imo
Exactly, he doesnt look nearly as old as he is and is in great shape. I want to age as well as possible and look the best I possibly can, im committed and determined man.

Well tbf once youve accumulated a significant amount of money youll probably stop giving so much of a shit.

I ll just be a sugar daddy for a gaggle of college girls perhaps

• +1
dilf game is legit. (hot) sugar daddy is legit.

i’m telling you, give it another 10ish years and u can do sugar daddy shit and girls will love you. basically all sugar daddies are ugly and unattractive so even if they see a moderately attractive one, it’s a huge win.

Exactly you probably wont give a shit about looks, though you might be one of those people who are super determined to age well and do TRT, patrick bateman level skincare routine, live the most healthy fucking existence possible.

Never. People with my condition usually get deeply depressed as they get older and their looks degrade and it leads to suicidal ideology

dilf game is legit. (hot) sugar daddy is legit.

i’m telling you, give it another 10ish years and u can do sugar daddy shit and girls will love you. basically all sugar daddies are ugly and unattractive so even if they see a moderately attractive one, it’s a huge win.

Dude its more widespread than people know. I know a few girls that have sugar daddies and are like 4.3 GPA students that you weould never guess

Never. People with my condition usually get deeply depressed as they get older and their looks degrade and it leads to suicidal ideology
is your condition narcissism
Dude its more widespread than people know. I know a few girls that have sugar daddies and are like 4.3 GPA students that you weould never guess
i’m in college rn and it’s insane how many girls have sugar daddies. legit i know of this overweight/chubby 3/10 who has a sugar daddy. if you’re a GIRL and in the 18-22 range, you can VERY easily get one. plus if one girl gets one, her friends will want one. i’ve seen it happen irl.

when i fuck a prime stacy

inb4 never

I'm happy to have good aging genetics, both of my parents still have great collagen in their 40s.

I'm happy to have good aging genetics, both of my parents still have great collagen in their 40s.
your parents are young wtf (assuming mid 40’s).

my mom has really good collagen at her age (mid 50’s) and my dads is alright (nothing special, mid 50’s as well). i hope i get the good aging genes

AWALT I suppose, they all gold digging ho's.

When I get marreid

is your condition narcissism

i’m in college rn and it’s insane how many girls have sugar daddies. legit i know of this overweight/chubby 3/10 who has a sugar daddy. if you’re a GIRL and in the 18-22 range, you can VERY easily get one. plus if one girl gets one, her friends will want one. i’ve seen it happen irl.

Horrible BDD and muscle dysmorphia

Exactly you probably wont give a shit about looks, though you might be one of those people who are super determined to age well and do TRT, patrick bateman level skincare routine, live the most healthy fucking existence possible.
Patrick Bateman is not even a real person. He’s an archetype, and that skincare is literally not even real. It’s from a movie. FFS get your mind right

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
your parents are young wtf (assuming mid 40’s).

my mom has really good collagen at her age (mid 50’s) and my dads is alright (nothing special, mid 50’s as well). i hope i get the good aging genes
Yea people like me always suffer in their teens because we develop very slow and late but the rest of my life will hopefully be better as I'll hardly age.

Patrick Bateman is not even a real person. He’s an archetype, and that skincare is literally not even real. It’s from a movie. FFS get your mind right
AWALT I suppose, they all gold digging ho's.
If you Literally spend 30 minutes on skin care every morning you’re even worse than a girl. The key is looking good effortlessly

Yea people like me always suffer in their teens because we develop very slow and late but the rest of my life will hopefully be better as I'll hardly age.
i hope that’s the case for me. i hope i get a rando second puberty growth spurt of dht or something like that to masculinize my browridge and jaw

i hope that’s the case for me. i hope i get a rando second puberty growth spurt of dht or something like that to masculinize my browridge and jaw
That's what happening to me rn. When I was developing I randomly stopped at like 7 yrs old and then began growing again years later. Now I'm noticing drastic changes in my jaw and bone structure and I've been blasting supplements for months to maximize growth

brad pitt at age 55, if he shaved and dyed his grey hair, he would slay 18-22 year olds even without status helo

• +1
Negro he is supposed to mew since birth