At what dick size u get rejected by most foids

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
and can't make her cum?

@joeveniro @WadlowMaxxing @MedMaxxing @MedAncientGod @austrianvirgin @Copemaxxing @Sealing_Phoenix @JapCars @Noodlewhore @Mr Norwood @Notuglyjustpoor @Uglybrazilian @Tyronecell @tyronelite

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 7240
4x4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Be_ConfidentBro, CommanderCope and 3 others
3 inches is enough to pleasure a woman, but ideally you want a big dick (4.95 inches+)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 7224, Danish_Retard and 13 others
if youre below 7" bp

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, magnificentcel, oatmeal and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 8165
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
You think 6 NBP they'd find it small? Don't even know what that looks like
not necessarily small but if they expect a big dick then its not enough. im 6.3" nbp and 6.9" bp so i might be biased tho.

not necessarily small but if they expect a big dick then its not enough. im 6.3" nbp and 6.9" bp so i might be biased tho.
You think they can differentiate visually between a 6NBP and a 7 NBP? Most men fraud their size anyway

You think they can differentiate visually between a 6NBP and a 7 NBP? Most men fraud their size anyway
they suck at visualizing it (no pun intended), since guys lie about their size the chicks have no idea when it comes to dick sizes unless they actually measure it, but those who do this are a tiny minority. the rest just eat up what they hear lol. but girth is the most important aspect of all though if the length is ok.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 7776
they suck at visualizing it (no pun intended), since guys lie about their size the chicks have no idea when it comes to dick sizes unless they actually measure it, but those who do this are a tiny minority. the rest just eat up what they hear lol. but girth is the most important aspect of all though if the length is ok.
So whats the minimum length that's OK. 6 inches?

Below 6.5" BPEL.

So whats the minimum length that's OK. 6 inches?
okay? 5 inches for okay. but if a girl expects a big dick then anything below past 7 wont do. anything between 5.5 and 7.4 is above average (i fall under this category) but anything past 7.5 is big and 8 is where huge starts.

okay? 5 inches for okay. but if a girl expects a big dick then anything below past 7 wont do. anything between 5.5 and 7.4 is above average (i fall under this category) but anything past 7.5 is big and 8 is where huge starts.
Would she be able to tell the difference between 6 and 7 inches? That is, if the guy says he's 7 but is instead only 6

Would she be able to tell the difference between 6 and 7 inches? That is, if the guy says he's 7 but is instead only 6
if she saw 6 inches shed think its 8 inches (since guys usually add 2 inches irl). but yeah if a guy with a 6 inch dick says hes 7 inches she will believe it. she wouldnt be able to tell.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
if she saw 6 inches shed think its 8 inches (since guys usually add 2 inches irl). but yeah if a guy with a 6 inch dick says hes 7 inches she will believe it. she wouldnt be able to tell.
would she be able to orgasm?

would she be able to orgasm?
believe it or not but most women dont get orgasm from penetration alone, usually you have to rub their clit as well to make them orgasm. so most women need clitoral simulation as well (@Amnesia even posted a story that backs this up even though its anecdotal, i did my research but that is what ive gathered)

believe it or not but most women dont get orgasm from penetration alone, usually you have to rub their clit as well to make them orgasm. so most women need clitoral simulation as well (@Amnesia even posted a story that backs this up even though its anecdotal, i did my research but that is what ive gathered)
I call BS tbh if the guy's big enough which is why I'm asking

only if you rape them

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Gengar
Any time you mention your dick size to a female add one inch more because they will always subtract 1inch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9670
I was watching a video if a whore talking about her clients, the average client had a 3-4 inches dick and the reason those men visit her it's because they don't have a sexual life as a result of a small dick, she's like specialized in helping her dicklet clients to cope.

So we can kinda conclude that under ~5.5 is the minimum to have regular sex and not be rejected, not to please but just to not get rejected.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and lutte
I was watching a video if a whore talking about her clients, the average client had a 3-4 inches dick and the reason those men visit her it's because they don't have a sexual life as a result of a small dick, she's like specialized in helping her dicklet clients to cope.

So we can kinda conclude that under ~5.5 is the minimum to have regular sex and not be rejected, not to please but just to not get rejected.
And if I wanna please?

And if I wanna please?
Depend on where you live/your age, if you're legal and live in the USA your only options are other legal foids which past 18/21yo most foids already got fucked pretty hard so you need to be at least bigger than 80% of the dicks she fucked before.

If you live in europe where the legal age is around 15/16 you can save yourself by finding a JB who didn't get fucked a lot or maybe even a virgin JB.

The goal is to either be the first or bigger than 80% of the previous males she fucked.

jfl, can you link?

jfl, can you link?
probably this one

1. How small exactly is a small penis?​

“Small penises I tend to think are the ‘micropenis’ which are roughy less than an inch to two inches.

“Normal small/average is around three inches. From there to about five to six is about average. Six and above I consider larger.

“Biggest was as long and thick as my forearm and I decline. Poor guy burst into tears as he can't get laid it's so big. Plus at that size they never really get hard.”

2. How many men do you have sex with on an average night?​

“On busy Friday and Saturday nights probably can have between seven to nine clients in six hours.

"Most of the guys have been out partying so it's limited to 30 minute bookings.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 7776
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
If youve gotten as far as to the bedroom theres quite a small chance that she will reject you if you have a small schlong. Most foids would just think "lets just get it over with now that weve reached this far"
4 inches would probably get you rejected by a good amount of foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
If youve gotten as far as to the bedroom theres quite a small chance that she will reject you if you have a small schlong. Most foids would just think "lets just get it over with now that weve reached this far"
4 inches would probably get you rejected by a good amount of foids.
meaning they wouldn't even ride it?

• +1
Reactions: Nisse