At what dosage of HGH does soft tissue start growing?

Nims

Nims

👉👈
I have recently brought a bunch of needles and what not and plan to move up from peptides and start injecting HGH in a few weeks, I was wondering at what dosage will soft tissue start growing I have heard stories about peoples ears and noses growing or something does this happen at relatively low dosages like 4 IUs a day?

Thanks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, mvp2v1 and Growth Plate
Also should I mention it to my surgeon that I take HGH? It might affect things like recovery and what not right?

noreplies.org 😿

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj and Nims
bump, need this info too. :oops:

check out worldhgh.com, they have quite some info.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nims, Growth Plate and ChristianChad
@Nims save Ur money if this is real

I have recently brought a bunch of needles and what not and plan to move up from peptides and start injecting HGH in a few weeks, I was wondering at what dosage will soft tissue start growing I have heard stories about peoples ears and noses growing or something does this happen at relatively low dosages like 4 IUs a day?

Thanks.
Take double the dose every other day.

He is 5'6 stop gaslighting him. HGH is good for him
He should invest in proper diet that's very high in animal protein if he's below 20, he could have some catch up growth in that case.

Even 10 UI HGH is going to do nothing. High animal protein diet increases baseline IGF-1 by a lot

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and ErbCel
I’m doing 10iu Monday/Wednesday/Friday

He should invest in proper diet that's very high in animal protein if he's below 20, he could have some catch up growth in that case.

Even 10 UI HGH is going to do nothing. High animal protein diet increases baseline IGF-1 by a lot
10iu of real HGH will not “do nothing” if you run it over 6 months.

10iu of real HGH will not “do nothing” if you run it over 6 months.
Nope you're wrong, 10 UI of Pharma GH will not have the effects you want

Im not taking HGH for heightmaxxing, its more for maintaining youth, anti-aginging and a small amount of muscle/fat loss improvements, I only plan to take around 2-4 IUs daily.
Idk if you're in self denial or what but your biggest failo is your height. Idk how you can be on a blackpill forum and not realise this.

• +1
Reactions: Nims

He should do both actually

• +1
Idk if you're in self denial or what but your biggest failo is your height. Idk how you can be on a blackpill forum and not realise this.
Obviously its my biggest falio but Im 21 and my plates are fused there is no point in taking HGH with the goal of improving height as its not going to happen.

• So Sad
Reactions: ErbCel
Obviously its my biggest falio but Im 21 and my plates are fused there is no point in taking HGH with the goal of improving height as its not going to happen.
Tough luck, try swimming and basketball it actually works to squeeze in one last half of an inch

• +1
Tough luck, try swimming and basketball it actually works to squeeze in one last half of an inch
Maybe I'll take up swimming or something I do need to start doing mobility work so that could be beneficial posture-wise.

I can fraud to 5ft 8 tbh. I might try get LL when I'm 25 (4 years time) or something, I look super young for my age so I don't really need to worry to much about the slaying cap (30 as much as others).

Facially I look quite good tbh so I think maybe its just beneficial to focus on my face to kinda outweigh my height a bit.

Height is probably one of the hardest pills to swallow tbh after the NT/Mentalpill as there's not much you can do to fix it post-puberty. 😢

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Bumping since no one actually answered my question.