At what height does it become over for men?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
Just wanna know the cutoff (US only) when I say over I don’t mean just difficult I mean impossible

Last edited:
5’1 is the shortest a man can be
Height isn’t that important

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, mogstar, Deleted member 15698 and 2 others
if your below avg height for a woman its truly over

the most basic height requirement a woman will ever have is to just be a bit taller than her, if the avg woman height mogs you than face won't save you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29177, LowTierNormie, itorroella9 and 7 others
Just wanna know the cutoff (US only) when I say over I don’t mean just difficult I mean impossible

What is the point of this question? Below 5'6 literally required Chad facially with 99% of people don't have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 14978
if your below avg height for a woman its truly over

the most basic height requirement a woman will ever have is to just be a bit taller than her, if the avg woman height mogs you than face won't save you
Alright I’m already above that so I’m safe ig

lowest height can be 170cm, idk how much that is in inch

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, itorroella9, Slob and 1 other person
the only death sentence is the midface height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Rasputin, mogstar and 1 other person
I mean there was a Puerto Rican body builder who was 4'10 and had a prime HTB gf @Lihito

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Primordial
@Digital Hitler

Below 5'6 realistically

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Below 5'9'' is an enormous failo for men

Body proportions will start to look funky

honestly i dont know. im 5'4 with 12 lays and ltr mog most 6ft guys in the forum. theres multiple 5'5 guys in my turbomanlet server who have gfs and laycount mog most this forum. but they do have nice faces and are hung.

i think if you are short, its going to be just as hard for you as ugly or ethnics. but you better have a good face and big dick or it probably is over. idk the absolute cut off though. and it depends on face and dick attached

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, SOS-Sonic, Lihito and 1 other person
lowest height can be 170cm, idk how much that is in inch
'lowest height can be 170cm' im 163cm and i laycount mog you to death

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and fras
it's never over but a disadvantage, you just have to compensate for it in other ways

'lowest height can be 170cm' im 163cm and i laycount mog you to death

AccomplishedPoliteKingbird-max-1mb.gif

Below 170cm or 5ft7 imo

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Slob, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
In my country being 175-180 is already a massive failo, and below 175 you should really forget about dating or having sex besides hookers.
Fun starts at 185.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Varies really. For whites it’s over at 5’6”, for any other race it’s over at under 5’9” (really 5’10”)

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
I mean there was a Puerto Rican body builder who was 4'10 and had a prime HTB gf @Lihito
I posted this guy Like 300 Times already and im gonna do once more

Nichepill autists, nichepill, dont compete with chad where he is best at it. Its Like Vietnamese going full attack on USA without hiding. Play your cards well aspies

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
In my country being 175-180 is already a massive failo, and below 175 you should really forget about dating or having sex besides hookers.
Fun starts at 185.
Let me guess Netherlands or cucked north

honestly i dont know. im 5'4 with 12 lays and ltr mog most 6ft guys in the forum. theres multiple 5'5 guys in my turbomanlet server who have gfs and laycount mog most this forum. but they do have nice faces and are hung.

i think if you are short, its going to be just as hard for you as ugly or ethnics. but you better have a good face and big dick or it probably is over. idk the absolute cut off though. and it depends on face and dick attached
Let me guess , you have 8x6 dick Like The rest of The forum

This forum is Giga high T

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito
Giga lifefuel for 5ft8 manlets like me tbh tbh ngl thanks bro for the lifefuel
Always there for The Bros
Im also a manlet so i know The struggle

Your avi is familiar tho

• Love it
Always there for The Bros
Im also a manlet so i know The struggle

Your avi is familiar tho
yeah 5ft8 is bad but definitely not over tier still gotta respect that man at fucking 4ft11 he did not give up also his wife is decent looking

nah im 33 actually and virgin so not hard to mog me. but u need to show proof that u slay or even show that u r short. show passport nigga:ogre:

Can people stop making these same fucking threads? Height is cope btw

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

My doctor said most likely I’ll be in the 5’8-5’9 range I just gotta get ripped

nah im 33 actually and virgin so not hard to mog me. but u need to show proof that u slay or even show that u r short. show passport nigga:ogre:
i have to a lot of people on discord

Where I live (Croatia), realistically it's 165cm (5'5") meaning it's OVER over, literally disabled midget tier.
170cm (5'7") is the cutoff for not being reminded everyday how subhuman you are, but it's still over.

I kinda doubt the quality of the girls is that good dude. No hate, and I'm not usually one to give people a hard time, but at 5'4 I just kinda doubt you're fucking hotties

@ op, sub 5'10 hurts you a lot, sub 5'8 it takes so so much to overcome the deficit that you're in danger

Below 170 cm. My brother is somewhere between 170-173 cm and he has had two gfs in under a year. My eye level is 170.5 cm and I see guys below that and their height doesn’t look exactly death tier. Probably is for the female mind tho

I kinda doubt the quality of the girls is that good dude. No hate, and I'm not usually one to give people a hard time, but at 5'4 I just kinda doubt you're fucking hotties

@ op, sub 5'10 hurts you a lot, sub 5'8 it takes so so much to overcome the deficit that you're in danger
the 2 girls ive dated are a lot above average (even nerds who hated me on discord have admitted that). 1 girl i fucked was a top 1% stacey. the rest average/below average. 1 thick girl and 1 fat ugly girl

didnt even realise how hard the dating market was before coming to this forum

the 2 girls ive dated are a lot above average (even nerds who hated me on discord have admitted that). 1 girl i fucked was a top 1% stacey. the rest average/below average. 1 thick girl and 1 fat ugly girl

didnt even realise how hard the dating market was before coming to this forum
Are you that chubby looking Asian guy I saw a pic of somewhere? I think it was you, but could be mixed up

Are you that chubby looking Asian guy I saw a pic of somewhere? I think it was you, but could be mixed up
im white lol. you think an asian guy could have that dating life:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, .👽. and Deleted member 15698
One of my female friends has dated 2 men now who are below 5'7 and didn't have exceptional faces (and she's not ugly imo, 6/10 WITHOUT makeup). She's now thinking she may have a "thing" for short guys. Point being that it's never truly over, but if you want to know when it gets exceptionally difficult, I'd say below 5'9. Below 5'7 is nightmare mode, below 5'5 is dwarfmaxx or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
That is not a very bright question. However tall you are is the answer though.

• +1
Reactions: BoosterShotEnjoyer
Below 5‘6“ it get‘s really really brutal, but if you have problems above 5‘8“ with girls, it’s to 100% not your height.

The problem is, that most guys lie about height a lot. I had a date this evening and the girl asked me how tall i am (this happens nearly never to me btw). I asked her „how tall do i look?“ and she said 185cm (6‘1“), I am 5‘10“ :lul: and told her so. She said i look much taller, jfl i don’t :lul: Just the perception of height is completely broken because every guy lies about it. There is a 5‘6“ guy claiming 5‘9“ and you know what? Most belive him…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and .👽.