at what height face doesn't matter

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
face always matters, but at what height it becomes less important and a 3,4 pslers can mog a 5,6pslers who are of average or below average height

if you are 5 6 and below maybe a 4 PSL 6 3 dude can mog a 5ft 6 5 PSL

H2dr36z

FACE>HEIGHT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tom2004, zaynbrah, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
One of the biggest slayers I know is about 5ft 8? Maybe even 5ft 7!
Handsome, though

I imagine much below that and you're in trouble, even with a handsome face

If you're asking if you can be ugly, but you'll slay because you're over a certain height, I don't think so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and LastHopeForNorman
I am not saying it isn't , I am no one to question blackpill, but at what height it becomes less important, can a 3,4psl 6feet6 or 6ft7 dude mog a below-average height good looking dude
No 6ft7 dude with subhuman face will lanky cringy mess to women. It will be worse to him becouse he will stand out more with his ugly face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, TheEndHasNoEnd and Ponder
No 6ft7 dude with subhuman face will lanky cringy mess to women. It will be worse to him becouse he will stand out more with his ugly face
Yeah if anything the taller you are the less you can afford to have a bad face, cuz they tend to associate height with good genetic quality

Its like that example of girls who expect tall guys to have bigger dicks

Here:

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
in my opinion, in the adult world (not among 14-18 y/o teen girls) a 4/10 6'4 guy will mog a 6/10 5'11 guy when it comes to social dominance and sexual attraction.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
face always matters, but at what height it becomes less important and a 3,4 pslers can mog a 5,6pslers who are of average or below average height
i dont think that will ever happen tbh where a 3-4 psl person can mog a 5-6 psl person due to being taller , unless the 5-6 psl guy is below 5'6" or something and the 3-4 psl guy is 6'+

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
No such height. Although I have a friend who’s 6’7 and I feel like trash next to him even though I’m 6’3.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.