At what point will people give you compliments and less negative feedback?

I never got negative feedback but I was bullied a lot, after I fixed my personality and barely started looksmaxing I got normie treatment and I even get compliments now
I need to "fix" my insecure and extremely shy personality.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Brutal tbh
It made me to have soxial anxiety and I just dislike going out anymore, since it makes me to be very paranoid. I only enjoy being around my friends (but some friends have implied that I'm ugly, since we slip the fact without knowing, some times).

It made me to have soxial anxiety and I just dislike going out anymore, since it makes me to be very paranoid. I only enjoy being around my friends (but some friends have implied that I'm ugly, since we slip the fact without knowing, some times).
Use it as motivation to looksmax.

First prioritise losing fat and getting a good haircut. Then from there you can see what else you need to fix.

if u register the compliments u personalize the criticism,

personally i avoid compliments and hate getting them, id rather have someone tell me the truth and critique me non biasedly, to me that is worth so muhc fucking more than "u have nice arms" "ur shredded" "u have nice vascularity"

• +1
Use it as motivation to looksmax.

First prioritise losing fat and getting a good haircut. Then from there you can see what else you need to fix.
I want to fix my long philtrum.

if u register the compliments u personalize the criticism,

personally i avoid compliments and hate getting them, id rather have someone tell me the truth and critique me non biasedly, to me that is worth so muhc fucking more than "u have nice arms" "ur shredded" "u have nice vascularity"
I almost never get compliments, so idk.

I almost never get compliments, so idk.
what will change when you get them? make you feel better about yourself? if you let a compliment get to your ego then someone hating will also get to you, it's a double edged sword and compliments make me feel shitty actually, i love it when someone is hating, or rejecting me, because then it gives me fuel and motivation to prove them wrong.

at the end of the day the only persons opinion of yourself that matters is your own opinion.

• +1
what will change when you get them? make you feel better about yourself? if you let a compliment get to your ego then someone hating will also get to you, it's a double edged sword and compliments make me feel shitty actually, i love it when someone is hating, or rejecting me, because then it gives me fuel and motivation to prove them wrong.

at the end of the day the only persons opinion of yourself that matters is your own opinion.
I preffer to have a healthy balance that to be only called ugly, weird, etc., by some people that think highly about thenselves because no one hitted them. It's a motivation to get muscles. If people fear you, they'll leave you alone.

I preffer to have a healthy balance that to be only called ugly, weird, etc., by some people that think highly about thenselves because no one hitted them. It's a motivation to get muscles. If people fear you, they'll leave you alone.
bro youre caring too much what other people think is what im trying to drill in ur head

bro youre caring too much what other people think is what im trying to drill in ur head
I know, but I have no self-love/self-respect. If I could stop caring about my looks, I'll do. Autism also plays a role here.

Last edited: