At what points will I max out if I cut my bodyfat to 14, get a stubble to fraud philtrum and a better haircut?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
(Resposted the thread due of lack of images).

My goal is getting to 4.75-5 PSL (7/10 irl) to be happier as a non-neurotypical person (and to have the looks to be allowed to stop masking my autism so hard).

My plan is to cut my bodyfat to 14%, to get a stubble to make my philtrum to be more attractive, and to have a better hairstyle. To what points will this bring me to? I have some pics in some other threads. Thank you.

IMG 20210109 210344

IMG 20210109 210125

IMG 20210109 210203

IMG 20210109 210211

PD: maybe I'm putting too much expectations in looksmaxxing and getting to 5 PSL won't change shit about my problems. But I want to be good-looking, anyways. And yeah, I know that I don't need to be 5 PSL to be happy, but I'd like to be more attractive, though I'm kind of obessed over this shit. I just want to receive some positive feedback based around my looks, so I can stop caring. That's why 4.75-5 PSL is my goal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 3853 and Deleted member 9391
Maybe it's possible, to get to PSL 5.
if you have good height.
you need to body shape maxx as well a bit. to get to psl 5

Good eye area. Getting lean will help you a lot

if you have good height.
My height is a bit above average in my area (180 cm).

if you have good height.
My goal is to get to 14 bf by gaining muscle.

My goal is to get to 14 bf by gaining muscle.
cool.

i don't see the correlation. because muscles mass gain, and bf % drop. are 2 different matters

cool.

i don't see the correlation. because muscles mass gain, and bf % drop. are 2 different matters
I know, but if I continue to lose bf, I'll end up underweight. I want to mix cardio (less bodyfat) with muscle gain (more weight).

Get rid of those side burns

(Resposted the thread due of lack of images).

My goal is getting to 4.75-5 PSL (7/10 irl) to be happier as a non-neurotypical person (and to have the looks to be allowed to stop masking my autism so hard).

My plan is to cut my bodyfat to 14%, to get a stubble to make my philtrum to be more attractive, and to have a better hairstyle. To what points will this bring me to? I have some pics in some other threads. Thank you.

View attachment 920273
View attachment 920276
View attachment 920277
View attachment 920279

PD: maybe I'm putting too much expectations in looksmaxxing and getting to 5 PSL won't change shit about my problems. But I want to be good-looking, anyways. And yeah, I know that I don't need to be 5 PSL to be happy, but I'd like to be more attractive, though I'm kind of obessed over this shit. I just want to receive some positive feedback based around my looks, so I can stop caring. That's why 4.75-5 PSL is my goal.
Should slay. Rhino + jaw implants + leanmax + better hair style.

Should slay. Rhino + jaw implants + leanmax + better hair style.
I'll never get rhino because I like my nose. But thanks for the recommendation.

Go to between 10 and 12. 14 is too high.

Go to between 10 and 12. 14 is too high.
I mean, I first want to go for 14. If being 14 makes me to be more attractive, I'll think about what to do. Maintaining 10-12 bf is hard.

It is hard and requires good nutrition management and resistance training, but it's also the cheapest looksmax you can do. It costs nothing except your effort.

It is hard and requires good nutrition management and resistance training, but it's also the cheapest looksmax you can do. It costs nothing except your effort.
True, but what I mean is that if I cut to 14 bf, and see no changes, I won't cut it to 12.