At which age did you lose your virginity ?

It could have been at 16 but I rejected options because I was introvertedmaxxing

It would have saved me years of pain
Good advice

• +1
Reactions: ihearvoices
Good advice
Yeah

Lose your virginity to the first option that presents itself to you, maybe you think that in your adolescence there is a certain abundance of options but then that ends and life becomes an abyss

Defeat your insecurity and nervousness no matter what

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, EdgyFashionist and Acion
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999 and ka_cnt
Lokki
Recognising patterns
Posts1,580
Reputation2,293
Trophy points33

Just figure it out by yourself
Sad to hear , hope you'll get one

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Yeah

Lose your virginity to the first option that presents itself to you, maybe you think that in your adolescence there is a certain abundance of options but then that ends and life becomes an abyss

Even if the girl's subhuman?

Sex is weird ?
Mashing together flesh used to piss, right next to holes used to shit, until you release sticky fluid from your cock and your mood instantly changes? Yeah it's weird

Your mind right after is the state you should aim to be in at all times

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Even if the girl's subhuman?
Even, I rejected ugly girls because I felt like I deserved better

When I was left alone in my room locked up at the age of 20, I would have given anything for that opportunity to come back to me.

Pain lowers your standards

Man...don't get it twisted

That bitch cheated on me with several dudes.
lol at u coping
muh she cheated muh she cheated
dude ur doing better than 80% of the forum, dont cope, accept ur fakeceldom

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and ka_cnt
Mashing together flesh used to piss, right next to holes used to shit, until you release sticky fluid from your cock and your mood instantly changes? Yeah it's weird

Ok I see , do you consider yourself asexual ?

Even, I rejected ugly girls because I felt like I deserved better

When I was left alone in my room locked up at the age of 20, I would have given anything for that opportunity to come back to me.

Pain lowers your standards
Ok

9 months before you were born.

New York Win GIF by dupreegod

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Ok I see , do you consider yourself asexual ?
No
I just aim to consider and analyse whatever I do, and logically sex is weird and kinda grim. It's just hormones prevent those feelings in the moment

I didnt nigger

No
I just aim to consider and analyse whatever I do, and logically sex is weird and kinda grim. It's just hormones prevent those feelings in the moment
Ok

I didnt nigger

lol at u coping
muh she cheated muh she cheated
dude ur doing better than 80% of the forum, dont cope, accept ur fakeceldom
I never claimed to be that on here though.

Ask me this question in 70 years time, the answer will still be the same

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
I'm not a virgin I've had plenty of sex more than I could possibly count before 2020 But mostly with that one girl.
[IMG alt="bimaxmaxxer"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/95/95290.jpg?1726919108[/IMG]

bimaxmaxxer

Iron
Joined Yesterday at 3:59 PM
Last seen 15 minutes ago · Viewing forum list
Posts51Reputation38

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
Well I've also had a LTR with a real virgin girl, this one hit on me on facebook when I was talking shit about her school under some video lol. It lasted like almost 4 years. Since then I've lost the desire for prostitutes or even ONS in general. I don't even look at women anymore in public or in the gym.

I want to ascend for many purposes, mainly for myself to have a matching face to my body. And to be complelty in peace with my face. It will also higher the chances of a successfull relationship with a woman once you get extremly secure with yourself and mature up.
Damn Facebook? How old are you, if you don’t mind me asking? It seems like you are from another time brother. What was life like when you were a teen?

You sound asexual

You sound asexual
Why does analysing the act make me asexual? I also think it's so weird people/couples act totally different in public or when around others but are then sniffing each others' assholes or some shit that same night.

I'm not asexual but I think it's ideal

8th grade with girl who approached me when I was in 7th grade shes a year younger. And married with kids now but I think she's stacylite. I'll never get over her in a way. Ship had sailed tho and long gone.

Wrong forum bud

Horny niggas have an uncontrollable urge to rape. You don't sound very horny
It's all a conscious thought process though. More people would adopt my mindset if they really thought about their actions. And I sometimes get horny and rub one out, but I see no benefit of doing that same action with someone else. I think we can admit that in modern society it is weird to touch someone else's genitals, even if most people do it. It's a primitive act that goes against most modern values or etiquette. You wouldn't be allowed to get your cock out in public for example

Does molesting count?

• So Sad
Reactions: silently_said
Yeah

won't it be better to lose it with the right person?

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Haven't lost it

won't it be better to lose it with the right person?

Of course but who is the right person anyway? In this day and age I discard 99.99% of women as life partners or even romantic partners

In addition, male virginity during the early 20s takes on another meaning that it did not have during adolescence, it really begins to feel like suffering, true pain.

For me, losing virginity has nothing to do with love or feeling superior to other men, it is like curing an illness, it can cause neuroses and psychosomatic illnesses depending on how you are build.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, EdgyFashionist and watah