At which age did you lose your virginity ?

Damn Facebook? How old are you, if you don’t mind me asking? It seems like you are from another time brother. What was life like when you were a teen?
I'm 29 and facing 30 soon. What exactly would you like to know? And yes It was another time for sure and childood exp was also very diff, because of lack of technology.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Arcturus
15, was dating this girl for quite a while, she was in my house in my room and we were watching a movie.
It just happened naturally, we were cuddled together and she started touching me over and moved down to my dick. I just looked in her eyes and she looked at mine and then it was like we both knew what was about to happen and agreed without saying anything. She pulled it out and started sucking it, she made me cum then i gave her head. Then i fucked her, was quite awkward because it was my first time, didn't know what i was doing but it was a good experience still

Then i woke up as a 23 year old KHHV

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, watah and LuckyBeast
Haven't lost it yet

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
15, was dating this girl for quite a while, she was in my house in my room and we were watching a movie.
It just happened naturally, we were cuddled together and she started touching me over and moved down to my dick. I just looked in her eyes and she looked at mine and then it was like we both knew what was about to happen and agreed without saying anything. She pulled it out and started sucking it, she made me cum then i gave her head. Then i fucked her, was quite awkward because it was my first time, didn't know what i was doing but it was a good experience still

Ouch

dawg i had to physically restrain myself from nutting when i read that last part

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
At which age should we consider buying one ?
age dont matter as long as you have 18 of course if it something that boggles you do it get it out of your system

19 at college. Had an opportunity at 16 y.o. but wasted it lol

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt and ihearvoices
is getting a bj counts as losing virginity?
I would say yes ofc. Because it's a direct sexual interaction. Some people think that only vaginal sex counts as losing your virginity but that makes no sense for me also it makes no sense equivalent to religious girls, for examlple who only take it from the butt and still call themselves virgin just because they have kept their hymen.

• +1
I would say yes ofc. Because it's a direct sexual interaction. Some people think that only vaginal sex counts as losing your virginity but that makes no sense for me also it makes no sense equivalent to religious girls, for examlple who only take it from the butt and still call themselves virgin just because they have kept their hymen.
You’re deffo right for this , i know guys irl who say that even anal doesn’t count since you don’t break her hymen

• +1
Reactions: bimaxmaxxer
You’re deffo right for this , i know guys irl who say that even anal doesn’t count since you don’t break her hymen
So true, but (consensualy) penetrating a girl's hymen is peak attraction and chad treatment for a long time.

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt
Cope
PinV
That is all

• JFL