at you if you're not bimatoprostmaxxing EVERYONE GTFIH

Brootal

Brootal

~
After a few weeks of use I already have liek top 1% eyelashes and they're not even fully colored because pigmentation can't keep up with the length increase lmao

they're legit brushing against my glasses at this point and it's not even their true form

and the best thing? that shit costs like 5 dollars for 3 months worth of product xDDDD

guys I'm telling you go get the cheapest lash serum containing bimatoprost, just don't buy scamtisse, it's the same thing except 100x the price, only retarded foids fall for it

sorry for no pics but I'm not doxxing myself

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, LastHopeForNorman, Sny and 4 others
Send eyelashes through pms or not real niglet

no one's gonna dox you based on a picture of your eyelashes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, basedblackpiller, Suimaxxer and 13 others
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, LastHopeForNorman, NerdcelThundercok and 7 others
Bimatoprost >>

suck my ballsack

not right now but I'm youtubemaxxing and you fuckers doxxed corpse based on his fucking arm vein pattern
Nigga you know I’m ytmaxxing too I won’t fox shit

suck my ballsack

not right now but I'm youtubemaxxing and you fuckers doxxed corpse based on his fucking arm vein pattern
Who's that? Can I get the scoop?

What's the product link atleast nigguh

I think my midox has reached diminishing returns on my lashes they were growing like crazy before

Won't stop until hoes ask if I'm wearing extensions

pm bro im interested

atleast link the product faggot
After a few weeks of use I already have liek top 1% eyelashes and they're not even fully colored because pigmentation can't keep up with the length increase lmao

they're legit brushing against my glasses at this point and it's not even their true form

and the best thing? that shit costs like 5 dollars for 3 months worth of product xDDDD

guys I'm telling you go get the cheapest lash serum containing bimatoprost, just don't buy scamtisse, it's the same thing except 100x the price, only retarded foids fall for it

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Lawton88, IMOGYOU and 4 others
Eyelashes reaching glasses(scam)
3 month supply for 5$(scam)
Wont atleast show pics or link product(giga scam)

You wanna advertise your product you glasses wearing incel

• +1
Reactions: N1666, pppokerface, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
MarkoJaricmaxxx. Will pull lima now. Will also fuck ur external periorbital fatpads btw
How tf can that even happen

How tf can that even happen
Burns the fat pad way inside the eye. Its the same principle as an orbital decompression without the bone removal. But since its not by a doctor(even then there is a slight decrease) the fat burns randomly in the shape of the orbitals which r kinda built that way. Also the reason eyes of people with graves diseases protude out and sideways

• Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Eyelashes won't do shit for the lot of you, I've always had super nice eyelashes but what really caps me is bones.

Women can far more about bones and harmony than a few individual good features on a terrible or inferior base.

where from bhai? and any side effects?
What's the product link atleast nigguh
atleast link the product faggot
as I said, find the cheapest local lash serum with bimatoprost, it's not that hard you utter retards

MarkoJaricmaxxx. Will pull lima now. Will also fuck ur external periorbital fatpads btw
if your genes are shit then sure, not a single fat particle disappeared from under my eyebrows because of doing this, only thing is very slight reddening of the lash line which gives me meth addict halo

Eyelashes won't do shit for the lot of you, I've always had super nice eyelashes but what really caps me is bones.

Women can far more about bones and harmony than a few individual good features on a terrible or inferior base.
which is why you'd rather not use it and have neither jfl

as I said, find the cheapest local lash serum with bimatoprost, it's not that hard you utter retards

if your genes are shit then sure, not a single fat particle disappeared from under my eyebrows because of doing this, only thing is very slight reddening of the lash line which gives me meth addict halo
mother fucker if i find the cheapest one, it probably has uranium inside it that'll give me bowel cancer in a weekk

How the fuck does that even make sense

But I have narrow ipd I don't want that shii

which is why you'd rather not use it and have neither jfl

I'm saying it's not gonna do shit for you mr. boneless. These are things you get if all else is good and could be a touch up, else it's retarded.

No subhuman is making any headway with fucking eyelashes of all things.

GILIPML09944_900x.jpg

Maybe that's what you are going for above, trannymaxxing or something. Many gl, masc guys have shit eyebrows/lashes & aren't incel.

Eyelashes reaching glasses(scam)
3 month supply for 5$(scam)
Wont atleast show pics or link product(giga scam)

You wanna advertise your product you glasses wearing incel
fine you utter cuck

I'm using this one, 7 dollars at the current rates, now suck my dick

inb4 murricans don't have this in freedomland

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Ryldoo IS COPING, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
mother fucker if i find the cheapest one, it probably has uranium inside it that'll give me bowel cancer in a weekk
ah yeah, forgot freedomland has no product safety standards

Its not genes retard. Its a clinical study. Also u used for like a week jfl. Unless ur eyelashes turn terminal and u dont have to use it for more than a year it will decrease atleast to some extent

I'm saying it's not gonna do shit for you mr. boneless. These are things you get if all else is good and could be a touch up, else it's retarded.

GILIPML09944_900x.jpg

Maybe that's what you are going for above, trannymaxxing or something. Many gl, masc guys have shit eyebrows/lashes & aren't incel.
Cope eyelashes are gigahalo. Just show a faggot theory

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Brootal and Crayola CØck
How the fuck does that even make sense

But I have narrow ipd I don't want that shii
Burns the fat pad way inside the eye. Its the same principle as an orbital decompression without the bone removal. But since its not by a doctor(even then there is a slight decrease) the fat burns randomly in the shape of the orbitals which r kinda built that way. Also the reason eyes of people with graves diseases protude out and sideways

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Cope eyelashes are gigahalo. Just show a faggot theory

Only faggots or .org autists worry about how exaggerated lashes are. IRL Chad will slay with bigger eyelashes or with shitty eyelashes.

Only faggots or .org autists worry about how exaggerated lashes are. IRL Chad will slay with bigger eyelashes or with shitty eyelashes.
Muh chad. Most people here arent and they need as much as a halo as possible

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, twilight and Brootal
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja, Ryldoo IS COPING and Betterthanher
the serum you asked for you brainrotted schoolshooter

been on it for 2 months with no sides, cope harder
translate it for me you fucking european bastard

View attachment 2509044
If I don’t get this in a week I will find and rape you
you won't get that in a week, you'd have to be hyper responsive abomination for that

translate it for me you fucking european bastard
are you illiterate? how many times do I have to say "cheapest available" and "lash serum" and if you want this specific one you cna literally google the name, I'm not russian so it's the same alphabet you utter cuck

you won't get that in a week, you'd have to be hyper responsive abomination for that

are you illiterate? how many times do I have to say "cheapest available" and "lash serum" and if you want this specific one you cna literally google the name, I'm not russian so it's the same alphabet you utter cuck
translate it now you fat fuck

too bad im gonna find where you live based off of your typing

Well I have 72mm ipd on 150 mm skull so I dont think that’ll be an issue. Or?

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
why is nobody questioning how latisse would make your eye orbits closer together?? tf i don’t trust that study

why is nobody questioning how latisse would make your eye orbits closer together?? tf i don’t trust that study
It doesnt change bone. Its does the same thing as an OD but at random so ur eyes push in towards the center

It doesnt change bone. Its does the same thing as an OD but at random so ur eyes push in towards the center
this study is based on glaucoma patients tho right ? they pour it into their eyes jfl you are only using a small amount on the lash line

Shit works for sure but it messes with my UEE so I stopped using it.

this study is based on glaucoma patients tho right ? they pour it into their eyes jfl you are only using a small amount on the lash line
Glaucoma is just pressure building up in the nerves, nothing to do with eye fat. This is a side effect that happens that noone truly knows why

Glaucoma is just pressure building up in the nerves, nothing to do with eye fat. This is a side effect that happens that noone truly knows why
no i mean they take latisse as a medication for their problem, they use it like eye drops, i’m saying if that’s probably what the ipd change study is about, since pouring it into your eyes is different to just using it on lashes

• +1

What did u use bro ?

suck my ballsack

Wut ?

GILIPML09944_900x.jpg

We are here to improve stfu

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
Muh chad. Most people here arent and they need as much as a halo as possible
I swear muh chad doesnt need....jfl

But they aren't chads jfl, why this forum so LOW IQ, i swear many here just want to shit post and lust over male models at this point

• JFL