at you if you're not bimatoprostmaxxing EVERYONE GTFIH

After a few weeks of use I already have liek top 1% eyelashes and they're not even fully colored because pigmentation can't keep up with the length increase lmao

they're legit brushing against my glasses at this point and it's not even their true form

and the best thing? that shit costs like 5 dollars for 3 months worth of product xDDDD

guys I'm telling you go get the cheapest lash serum containing bimatoprost, just don't buy scamtisse, it's the same thing except 100x the price, only retarded foids fall for it

sorry for no pics but I'm not doxxing myself
Repped bro idk what the issue is with the retards ITT. It's legit. Big eyelashes is a massive halo.

Bimatoprost to eyelashes, same effect as latisse but a fraction of the price, apply with a qtip so you don't get it all over your eye area so the fat pads stay safe.
Done!

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Brootal
Burns the fat pad way inside the eye. Its the same principle as an orbital decompression without the bone removal. But since its not by a doctor(even then there is a slight decrease) the fat burns randomly in the shape of the orbitals which r kinda built that way. Also the reason eyes of people with graves diseases protude out and sideways
That’s if you use them as eyedrops

Muh chad. Most people here arent and they need as much as a halo as possible

Doing your eyebrows like a boneless faggot will only halo you if you want dick in your rectum maybe AKA are interested in men, not women.

Women only like guys with eyelashes if they like his pheno, if not imagine some disgusting curry with big eyelashes, zero bones JFL

1280px-Kid_boy.jpg

Doing your eyebrows like a boneless faggot will only halo you if you want dick in your rectum maybe AKA are interested in men, not women.

Women only like guys with eyelashes if they like his pheno, if not imagine some disgusting curry with big eyelashes, zero bones JFL

1280px-Kid_boy.jpg
this faggot curled them which looks gay, if the were in their normal state they'd mog to oblivion

and without them he would look even worse

• Ugh..
Reactions: Crayola CØck
this faggot curled them which looks gay, if the were in their normal state they'd mog to oblivion

and without them he would look even worse

Can't look worse than an Indian.

not right now but I'm youtubemaxxing and you fuckers doxxed corpse based on his fucking arm vein pattern
Not how it happened, not the same site, not how it works.

MarkoJaricmaxxx. Will pull lima now. Will also fuck ur external periorbital fatpads btw
It’s been asked before but I don’t think there has been an answer. Does this mean that we can’t increase IPD via manipulating fat pads?

latisse USES bimatoprost, it's the active ingredient in it
Latisse uses latanoprost, which is a prostaglandin analog very similar to bimatoprost

It’s been asked before but I don’t think there has been an answer. Does this mean that we can’t increase IPD via manipulating fat pads?
We can but it's too dangerous not even Eppley would dare do it

• Woah
Reactions: mvp2v1
UK source?

Or should I just use GrandeLash, I'm experimenting with Ithmid (Antimony) Kohl atm due to the hadith:

Narrated by Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“The best of your kohl is ithmid (antimony), for it makes the vision clear and makes the hair grow.”

Sunan al-Nasaa’i (5113) and Sunan Abi Dawood (3837)

And it was said of Zarqa’ al-Yamaamah, who could see as far as three days, that when she was killed, they saw that all the veins of her eyes bore traces of this ithmid.

(Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, vol. 17; Chapter on medical treatment and visiting the sick).

Last edited:
It was causing me droopy upper eyelids. They went back to they normal position (hooded) as soon as I stop using.

We all have different reactions but to me the fruit ain't worth the squeeze. I'd rather have normal eyelashes than have subhuman UEE.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Mr. President
Nvm you update here, sounds good