Atheism thoroughly debunked in 10 minutes

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken

"muh atheism is high IQ" but this guy doesn't even know grammar and fully debunked it.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 7098, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
U the last nigga I’d expect to be a believer ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sphinx, Tropical Tyrone, turkproducer and 9 others
no one can prove anything about this shit
anyone who thinks they are 100% sure there isnt a god or there is are idiots

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Deleted member 15099
U the last nigga I’d expect to be a believer ngl
Ironic considering you have casual sex:

2649967 2634066 1639019959178

I'm a pure virgin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Marsiere214, Deleted member 7098 and 10 others
if something is not eternal it needs a creator for example our universe but we cant apply same logic on god cuz he is eternal..if u cant imagine how he is eternal its ur problem .theologically eternity of god solves this problem ..he is out of space and time

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, PrinceLuenLeoncur, 189 and 1 other person
Atheism debunked 😂😂😂. Atheism is a lack of belief. To debunk atheism, you'd have to prove a god existed.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Atheism debunked 😂😂😂. Atheism is a lack of belief. To debunk atheism, you'd have to prove a god existed.
Atheism is the active belief that God doesn't exist. Who gives a fuck about the Merriam-Webster definition. We all know that's what it means.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, Biiyo03, 189 and 7 others
Atheism is the active belief that God doesn't exist. Who gives a fuck about the Merriam-Webster definition. We all know that's what it means.
It really isn't though. Most atheists are agnostic atheists and due to lack of proof, they don't actively choose to believe in a god but don't claim to know one doesn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and hebbewem
no niga u r just playing with words

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and DwayneWhite55
It really isn't though. Most atheists are agnostic atheists and due to lack of proof, they don't actively choose to believe in a god but don't claim to know one doesn't exist.
niga the debate of existance of god is a theological/philosophical Debate not a scientific

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 189, IThinkImAboutToROPE and LeBrawn
niga the debate of existance of god is a theological Debate not a scientific
Well a lot of atheists treat it as evidence based and more scientific actually

All atheist have daddy issues. Nothing more, nothing less.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, 189, IThinkImAboutToROPE and 1 other person
Not really. Most people who are non-religious still believe in higher powers or whatever. Being an atheist is not very natural, you have to actively be one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Deleted member 14848 and Ryan
You can tell he's smoked weed in his life he's a deep thinker

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Gonthar, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Even this thing called consciousness was immanent in that void before the universe. :feelswhat:

Has he been able to empirically prove that God exists?
I haven't even seen the video, but let's assume he's right, this "eternal being" could be anything, even a goblin, or a fairy.Or simply some matter or energy that is eternal
niga the debate of existance of god is a theological/philosophical Debate not a scientific
How would you prove to me that a horse exists?
You would show me one, or maybe show me physical evidence like bones,skin, DNA record.
But would never do a damn philosophical theorem, because philosophy doesn't prove concrete things.
According to philosophical premises aliens exist and we live in a matrix.

Why would it be any different with God?

• +1
Has he been able to empirically prove that God exists?
I haven't even seen the video, but let's assume he's right, this "eternal being" could be anything, even a goblin, or a fairy.Or simply some matter or energy that is eternal

How would you prove to me that a horse exists?
You would show me one, or maybe show me physical evidence like bones,skin, DNA record.
But would never do a damn philosophical theorem, because philosophy doesn't prove concrete things.
According to philosophical premises aliens exist and we live in a matrix.

Why would it be any different with God?
niga god aint a physical shit so science cannot be used..its metaphysics
the so called scientific proofs Of god are subjective and not objective
..some people will believe them some will not

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
  • JFL
Prove your statement

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
i dont have enough brain power to entertain u..u r using philosophy+Science in ur arguments..use one niga

i will put a simple philosophical argument:
if something is not eternal it needs a creator
universe is not eternal so it must have a creator
god in scripters claim to be eternal so he dont need a creator

refute this by using reason and philosophy

Last edited:
Imagine thinking that orthotropics/mewing is a conspiracy theory made up to sell snake oil but at the same time believing in in all-good and all-powerful desert sandnigger spirit who creates wars, disease, genocide and incels, then "saves" humanity from his own anger by killing his son and waking him up again.

Average Russian IQ.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 15099
Last edited:
  • +1
not by choice, god hates you even more than him as you wish to also have, casual sex but are too ugly to act upon it
Being ugly made me need to improve myself to make money, so now I have surpassed most of my Chad peers in finance and will hopefully be able to ascend to Chad since my base is decent. I don't want casual sex, I want an LTR with HQNP virgin.
Imagine thinking that orthotropics/mewing is a conspiracy theory made up to sell snake oil but at the same time believing in in all-good and all-powerful desert sandnigger spirit who creates wars, disease, genocide and incels, then "saves" humanity from his own anger by killing his son and waking him up again.

Average Russian IQ.
Imagine thinking the universe, consciousness, shared morals, genetics, etc were all completely random, but then thinking that your face and sexual selection value was determined by the position of your tongue?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 16204, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
I have surpassed most of my Chad peers in finance and will hopefully be able to ascend to Chad since my base is decent
I don't get it some days you teeter between despondent incel moving back to Russian slums and some days you're optimistic moneymaxxed surgery maxxer

I don't get it some days you teeter between despondent incel moving back to Russian slums and some days you're optimistic moneymaxxed surgery maxxer
Bipolar. I'm always a surgerymaxxer. Just weighing if it's practical to go to Russia before getting surgeries.

Then why did God make Adam a lanklet?

Imagine thinking the universe, consciousness, shared morals, genetics, etc were all completely random, but then thinking that your face and sexual selection value was determined by the position of your tongue?
Yes. Growth of the human body and it's tissues and bones absolutely cannot be affected by physical forces. What a pseudoscientific nonsense idea. :lul:

5efc166506e713ad6ebedf98ef6a4efe

Idiot proves himself wrong in the first 2 minutes.

“bc something cant come from nothing” :feelsuhh:

dumbass only something can come out of nothing. Not the other way around.

Yes. Growth of the human body and it's tissues and bones absolutely cannot be affected by physical forces. What a pseudoscientific nonsense idea. :lul:

View attachment 1487679
Your example is casting your feet since your youth into extremely tight shoes causing them to grow into a different shape. Your tongue is soft and not nearly strong enough at rest to hold your entire cranium up lmfao. We already know that extreme forms of recession are caused solely by genetics. Why would more normal amounts of recession not be exactly the same? Do all African people mew? Do all East Asian people mouth-breathe? Why are their forward growth patterns different? I don't get your logic.

Last edited: