Atheist reddit soyboy mogged my Egyptian chadlite tv host

wasnt there unstable energy just before the big bang?
Ok ill bite
Where did this unstable energy come from?
If the subatomic particles came from it, its a physical thing that was created in the space-time continuum, so something/some force had to create it

Ok ill bite
Where did this unstable energy come from?
If the subatomic particles came from it, its a physical thing that was created in the space-time continuum, so something/some force had to create it
so there has to be a fundamental force, i agree. but why does it have to be conscious?

so there has to be a fundamental force, i agree. but why does it have to be conscious?
Well it would need to be able to create the universe and everything inside it, so it needs to be conscious

Isnt consciousness physical?
No
When you die your consciousness leaves your body and goes before God even if your brain is full intact so it doesnt apply to physical laws

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3

Anthitheist civilization did more, and near ALL civilization that existed since 0 after jesus, beside indic.
And anthithest civilization doesn't exist even since long ago in comparizon. shut your bald head. And in those percentages for faithful, there were clear rules to never touch any innocent, woman, kid, old male, scholars, people that fought you but want your protection, even trees and any harm.

Bullshit site sources 100% wrong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043