Atheist reddit soyboy mogged my Egyptian chadlite tv host

I don't believe in the Bible literally either bhai.
At the end of the day, if a contradiction may occur - which i didn't find until now depending on how your understand the book - between faith and science, it doesn't mean much due to the very nature of science. It has to be taken as a tool and complementary - contrary to the christian positiont that saw science as incompatible with faith without them understanding their difference in teleology.

At the end of the day, if a contradiction may occur - which i didn't find until now depending on how your understand the book - between faith and science, it doesn't mean much due to the very nature of science. It has to be taken as a tool and complementary - contrary to the christian positiont that saw science as incompatible with faith without them understanding their difference in teleology.
I view Religion in the Jungian sense as setting values for humans not as a literal thing

Science is just seeking the truth about the world and from my research, The Theory of Evolution is the most scientific to date

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
if god exists and loves us, why did he make me a psl 3 ethnic subhuman?
I already adressed this point in the other thread.
You don't know what is the best for you, he knows. And depending on how you act you'll see - pious and virtuous or not - if you were right or wrong.
You probably read what i wrote to swescension in the other thread.

• +1
Reactions: Pubertymaxxer3 and Deleted member 6939
You don't know what is the best for you, he knows. And depending on how you act you'll see - pious and virtuous or not - if you were right or wrong.
this^

• +1
Science is just seeking the truth about the world and from my research, The Theory of Evolution is the most scientific to date
may be the most probabilistic, but as much as the theory of the infinite universe was until 50 years ago.
Science can't reach "truth" in materiality because of its methodology, so it's just a tool.
I view Religion in the Jungian sense as setting values for humans not as a literal thing
I view it as it too but not solely. It has clear literal quotes, and i believe in them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6939
may be the most probabilistic, but as much as the theory of the infinite universe was until 50 years ago.
Science can't reach "truth" in materiality because of its methodology, so it's just a tool.

I view it as it too but not solely. It has clear literal quotes, and i believe in them.
What is your view point on the world, what do you believe in?

• +1
fictional sky daddy
You know that you only clown yourself right again and again bald head?
God is the necessary beeing, not "a daddy" that is refering to the creation.
Not in a place, especially not in the "sky".
God is eternal, so for it to happen he has to be TOTALLY different than everything that exist because it's the creation, and the creation is finite. He must be out of space and time, so no "sky", "no daddy", "no since x years".

• +1
You know that you only clown yourself right again and again bald head?
God is the necessary beeing, not "a daddy" that is refering to the creation.
Not in a place, especially not in the "sky".
God is eternal, so for it to happen he has to be TOTALLY different than everything that exist because it's the creation, and the creation is finite. He must be out of space and time, so no "sky", "no daddy", "no since x years".
They are just ignorant people, most people don't care to try to understand anything about religion or theology they just think they are cool and superior by labeling themselves "atheist" jfl

• +1
This is hilarious
Science says there is a God btw, read about the Law of Conservation of Mass and compare it to the Big Bang "theory"

High T trad hetero husband vs low T modern day cuck who lets his wife peg him

• Love it
This is hilarious
Science says there is a God btw, read about the Law of Conservation of Mass and compare it to the Big Bang "theory"
it could be any creator though

and Law of Conservation of Mass doesn't apply on the Quantum level

• +1
Law of Conservation of Mass doesn't apply on the Quantum level
Low Iq
Matter cannot be created
Helium and hydrogen gas cannot create more elements

Low Iq
Matter cannot be created
Helium and hydrogen gas cannot create more elements
Do you even know anything of Quantum Physics?

Do you even know anything of Quantum Physics?
Do you know basic physics? Law of Conservation of Mass says:
Matter cannot be created and a chemical reaction containing helium and hydrogen cannot create more elements

What came before subatomic particles?
Even small, they are physical things, which must be created at a time in a certain place (space time continuum)

Do you know basic physics? Law of Conservation of Mass says:
Matter cannot be created and a chemical reaction containing helium and hydrogen cannot create more elements
Basic Physics is built on the quantum level

According to Special Relativity the conservation of mass and energy does not apply to an open system ( quantum fluctuations, singularities, etc.)
Matter stays constant due to pair production but the total mass in the universe does indeed fluctuate

Even small, they are physical things, which must be created at a time in a certain place (space time continuum)
Basic Physics is built on the quantum level

According to Special Relativity the conservation of mass and energy does not apply to an open system ( quantum fluctuations, singularities, etc.)
Matter stays constant due to pair production but the total mass in the universe does indeed fluctuate

No one knows what happened before the big bang

maybe god, maybe another universe, maybe anything, but inserting something in there then arguing it is fact based on your preconceptions is illogical

" In its weakest form it says that we should not dispute propositions unless they can be shown by precise logic and/or mathematics to have observable consequences. In its strongest form it demands a list of observable consequences and a formal demonstration that they are indeed consequences of the proposition claimed."

-Alder's Philosophical Razor

• +1
What is your view point on the world, what do you believe in?
Long to explain, but i have used a rigourous methology, using methological doubt - as we know of seems to come from Al Ghazali, popularized then later on by Descartes - to see if there were any valuable truth, definitive and ultimate in this world.
I used to be skeptic philosophysically in a loose meaning before.
Since nothing is certain due to the limits of the reason, and the universe itself and its essence, all we can do if we'r reasonable is to see what's the most probabilistic claim and follow it. But that's not enough, reason can only differenciate between what is false and what is probably closer to the truth != the Truth. So you need then to read more on the position deemed the most probabilistic and to see wheter or not you'r able to give it your assentment, of your heart, because nothing is created in vain, and every tool you'r given, you must use it for this quest, because the existence of this Beeing determines everything else, and your whole life, as much as the opposite,ie his non existence - everything will then be absurd, there won't be any meaning, and why living?

So using that idea, you see that science is a belief - doesn't mean false or no -, and that the way atheist use it is fallacious because of the teleology pursued by science and by faith.
You see also that atheism is a belief and what you seek is then a rational belief because there are only belief in this world, just some more probabilistic than others.
and Theism>atheism rationnally.
And monotheism>every other form of polytheism.
And among monotheism only one position is the most rational.

I also believe in some kind of perenialism but it's linked to that, that in essence, metaphysically most faith, at least pure monotheist ones are true or were, until their external envelope was corrupted.
So, it's possible for people to be saved as long as they are TRUE monotheist - that's why i strongly argue against trinity for lots of reasons but logic one mostly because it's a misunderstanding of what monotheism is, and thus leads to polytheism.
I'm not sure if we'll be saved by only this, but i believe there is a possibility.

If God doesn't exist you may ask? Well, i would have done the most rational quest and would have questionned my whole life, its meaning, and confronted every position, such a thing that atheist, despite claiming reason, don't do.

if God exist and i may have been wrong?
I would have lived a fulfilling life, ,worshipping him, not depressed and caring about what matters, and i will be able to tell that only reason can be used to discriminate beetween what is false and what is probably not false. And then using your heart. So as a weak human, that's all i could've done.

But i'm pretty sure of my position,debated a lot of people, and some more knowledgeable than others, and never was i getting any issue in it.

• +1
It doesn't matter, whatever it was, it was by definition contingent.
The necessary beeing is the "transcendental" one, in Kant's meaning, ie the condition of possibility of, everything else, here the contingency.

• +1
it wasnt god who made him 3 psl but his parents
god made us humans and its up to us to make superior children by choosing who to pick

• +1

maybe god, maybe another universe, maybe anything, but inserting something in there then arguing it is fact based on your preconceptions is illogical

" In its weakest form it says that we should not dispute propositions unless they can be shown by precise logic and/or mathematics to have observable consequences. In its strongest form it demands a list of observable consequences and a formal demonstration that they are indeed consequences of the proposition claimed."

-Alder's Philosophical Razor
There has to be a God
What made that other universe? Its a physical thing

There has to be a God
What made that other universe? Its a physical thing
The reality we observe has cause and effect but what exists out of it is almost not worth considering because it exists in a layer outside our conception for all we know

We don't know, applying the rules of our reality to outside of it simply doesn't work because we can't observe it

• +1
it wasnt god who made him 3 psl but his parents
god made us humans and its up to us to make superior children by choosing who to pick
Wrong. Humans have relative free will, ie it's God that is always the one at the origin of the creation of the possibility of acting/your deed. It's up to humans when God give us the possibility to act, to choose wheter the good action or the bad and it's only about that, that we'll be accounted for. "absolute" free will for humans is not logical - i can elaborate briefly why.
But at the same time there are things that are destined, very little, but there are. I believe it's mostly your birth, and your death.
Sure during living you can try to "ascend" naturally.
But see why genetics recombinaison is a thing ? It's imo because this part is predetermined.

And i said also wrong, because you believe he is ugly. But chad, rich, tall, whatever, if he has EVERY single materiality, and believe only in materiality, will he be content, or happy in the long run? Never.
Look at amnesia crisis and every single one, look at presley etc etc.

Because following ONLY your desires, animalistic ones - not saying you mustn't we'r humans there is a reason WHY we have desires, but it must be done WITHIN the GOOD frame, for example for sex, in marriage and not before, or else it fucks the society in the long run and the individual as we'r now - will fuck you in the long run.
And you'll always want something else, and you'll fry your dopamine receptors.etc.

While happinness is about how you see the world and the materiality :
You accept what happens to you, wheter it's good or bad in your short term limitated human understanding, because you know it's from the One who loves you, and that he only gives hardships to those he loves, to see if you'r sinceer and steadfast, if you are you'll eventually feel more fulfilled, and happy in your mind, spirituality, and every regard, even materialistically speaking because he will reward you more in this world and the latter.
That's the main key of life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
The reality we observe has cause and effect
It's a probabilistic belief, as everything in this world. It's more probable than the opposite, but because we don't have access to any way to get an eternal "proof" for anything within the tool called reason, it stays a belief.

• +1
Wrong. Humans have relative free will, ie it's God that is always the one at the origin of the creation of the possibility of acting/your deed. It's up to humans when God give us the possibility to act, to choose wheter the good action or the bad and it's only about that, that we'll be accounted for. "absolute" free will for humans is not logical - i can elaborate briefly why.
But at the same time there are things that are destined, very little, but there are. I believe it's mostly your birth, and your death.
Sure during living you can try to "ascend" naturally.
But see why genetics recombinaison is a thing ? It's imo because this part is predetermined.

And i said also wrong, because you believe he is ugly. But chad, rich, tall, whatever, if he has EVERY single materiality, and believe only in materiality, will he be content, or happy in the long run? Never.
Look at amnesia crisis and every single one, look at presley etc etc.

Because following ONLY your desires, animalistic ones - not saying you mustn't we'r humans there is a reason WHY we have desires, but it must be done WITHIN the GOOD frame, for example for sex, in marriage and not before, or else it fucks the society in the long run and the individual as we'r now - will fuck you in the long run.
And you'll always want something else, and you'll fry your dopamine receptors.etc.

While happinness is about how you see the world and the materiality :
You accept what happens to you, wheter it's good or bad in your short term limitated human understanding, because you know it's from the One who loves you, and that he only gives hardships to those he loves, to see if you'r sinceer and steadfast, if you are you'll eventually feel more fulfilled, and happy in your mind, spirituality, and every regard, even materialistically speaking because he will reward you more in this world and the latter.
That's the main key of life.
didnt read nor do i care

if you marry a woman whos tall there is a high chance that your child is going to be tall aswell, thats what im talking about.

• +1
didnt read nor do i care

if you marry a woman whos tall there is a high chance that your child is going to be tall aswell, thats what im talking about.
Because of past observations thus reason

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10949
those caused more deaths then any religious war or crusade
People act as if modernity is peace and love, while it leads to every alienation possible but humans have become totally blind to it.

• +1
didnt read nor do i care

I know, there is, and you must ideally put all the probability in your side, while having a virtuous heart, but that's not all in all. Please read and you'll see what i mean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949 and Deleted member 6939
not necessarily

Christian Values have shaped the West and the Bible is the core canon where it sits on

Living according to those values and trying to find meaning in the life that you have is the best you can do

• +1
Yeah, these religious Middle Eastern countries are the paradises where people from all over the world flock and want to move to...
Autism bro, what has this to do with anything related to the truth?
It's just genealogical fallacy.
When europe was playing with his poo few centuries ago and those on the contrary were ruling, what would you have said?

In life, having full materiality will never lead to happinness, it's only contentment that can, so it doesn't matter either way.

• +1
When europe was playing with his poo few centuries ago and those on the contrary were ruling, what would you have said?

In life, having full materiality will never lead to happinness, it's only contentment that can, so it doesn't matter either way.
I am SO GLAD there is a user that can argue these ignorant comments with reason

• Love it
not necessarily

Christian Values have shaped the West and the Bible is the core canon where it sits on

Living according to those values and trying to find meaning in the life that you have is the best you can do
As i said i respect more a monotheistic christian - i don't include trinity because it's not rational - than any of those atheist, and they share more with any other monotheist than any other individual. These oppositions are only on the surface level, by people that don't understand the deeper connexion in it.
And yes, christians values - can't say "jesus" values because it's mostly created sui generis by the canonical law and church because jesus didn't give any set of ruling - shaped the west and still do to an extent.
The simple concept of love is typically religious, relying on immaterially, funny that atheist that are supposed to deny immateriality, believe more in love than religious people themselves. It's normal after all, everyone needs a transcendance, and a set of belief - not that it can be done otherwise technically speaking.

• +1
This is hilarious
the physical laws of the Universe did not apply as they do now. literally took 30 seconds to search

Last edited:
Tsartsar wrote: "The reason why you can leave you store open in the middle east and be sure it won't get robbed is cause muslims are God fearing, same for the women. If there isn't religion, evil follows"

The Middle East isn't a paradise despite being a very religious place. Meanwhile, some less religious societies prove that "if there isn't a religion, evil follows" isn't true.

I'm an atheist btw. I'm not Christian.

• +1
Science is cope and a waste of time tbh. It's completely irrelevant to the human being and to human happiness and purpose in life.

If anything, science and technologic development has made our lives worse.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 3043 and Pubertymaxxer3
Tsartsar wrote: "The reason why you can leave you store open in the middle east and be sure it won't get robbed is cause muslims are God fearing, same for the women. If there isn't religion, evil follows"
But he is right on that.
The Middle East isn't a paradise despite being a very religious place. Meanwhile, some less religious societies prove that "if there isn't a religion, evil follows" isn't true.
But it's not, now, a materialistic paradise, but how does this contradicts the previous claim?
You know what he meant with evil follows? It's linked to alienation and degeneracy. To the lack of confindence and respect between people of the same country, and every behaviour, thinking, and way of beeing, that is linked to it.
beeing rich, productive, and faithless leads to that.

Last edited:
If anything, science and technologic development has made our lives worse.
There is a story i value really much. It was when muslims did beat the two strongest super power of the time, with insane inferiority in numbers, technology and experience.
When they did conquered the sassanid empire, they got all the royal treasures, and then the ruler of the time cried.
They asked him why are you crying, we have fulfilled the prophecy of our beloved, and we have won.
And he said, i cry because i'm afraid of the wealth for my people, not because of them beeing poor. Beeing poor is less worse by far than beeing very rich, for it leads to more alienation of the mind, soul and body, leading to inner depression and injustice.

Dawg thats like saying red used to be red but now its green
Makes 0 sense, obvious they are trying to cover up God
you just said that it violates the law of conservation of mass. tf?