atheists are more blind believers than Christians

anemo

anemo

6'2 15 Year Old Aryan
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Posts
3,910
Reputation
2,438
I keep seeing comments in Christian reels where atheists just say “God isn’t real” then a reply asks why and they say the typical “no evidence.” (there is tons)

Absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence.

Even anti theist creators talk about a straw mannned version of Christianity, instead of studying and understanding the true beliefs

To me it seems like they refuse to study and learn what Christianity is truly about. They like to claim Christian’s are just blind believers yet they don’t take the time to question their own beliefs (or lack their of).

I feel like they’ve just been brainwashed into thinking atheism = smart and Christianity = dumb.

In my opinion if you’re going to make videos “taking down Christianity”, at least take the time to study the beliefs and review YOUR own beliefs before you make any statements
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sett and sørenyuko
anemo
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, lowinhibragecel and Quetila
To me it seems like they refuse to study and learn what Christianity is truly about. They like to claim Christian’s are just blind believers yet they don’t take the time to question their own beliefs (or lack their of).
Imagine trying to deny that it’s not the case for the majority of christians
 
i don't deny the possibility god is real

i just don't worship any god
 
  • +1
Reactions: n1ks09
Because saying Christianity is true is already an extraordinary claim. You're supposed to prove it instead of the opposite. If a Muslim claims "Muhammad split the moon in half" you don't look for evidence that he didn't. You want evidence it happened
 
  • +1
Reactions: ewri
Cause they know that if they actually sit and study it they can no longer use their ignorance as means for a hedonic lifestyle
 
I keep seeing comments in Christian reels where atheists just say “God isn’t real” then a reply asks why and they say the typical “no evidence.” (there is tons)

Absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence.

Even anti theist creators talk about a straw mannned version of Christianity, instead of studying and understanding the true beliefs

To me it seems like they refuse to study and learn what Christianity is truly about. They like to claim Christian’s are just blind believers yet they don’t take the time to question their own beliefs (or lack their of).

I feel like they’ve just been brainwashed into thinking atheism = smart and Christianity = dumb.

In my opinion if you’re going to make videos “taking down Christianity”, at least take the time to study the beliefs and review YOUR own beliefs before you make any statements
anemo org is the only place youre not banned from
 
I keep seeing comments in Christian reels where atheists just say “God isn’t real” then a reply asks why and they say the typical “no evidence.” (there is tons)

Absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence.

Even anti theist creators talk about a straw mannned version of Christianity, instead of studying and understanding the true beliefs

To me it seems like they refuse to study and learn what Christianity is truly about. They like to claim Christian’s are just blind believers yet they don’t take the time to question their own beliefs (or lack their of).

I feel like they’ve just been brainwashed into thinking atheism = smart and Christianity = dumb.

In my opinion if you’re going to make videos “taking down Christianity”, at least take the time to study the beliefs and review YOUR own beliefs before you make any statements
I went to a private catholic school and im agnostic and I think that every man made religion is false. That doesnt mean it isnt good it just means they arent real. I also agree most atheist have terrible takes but so do Christians and those that are theists
 
WITHOUT RELIGON THE WORLD WILL COLLAPSE BECAUSE IT KEEPS WOMAM IN CHECK BUT MOST ATHEISTS ARE TO RETARTED OR DONT UNDERSTAND THE BP FULLY EVEN IF DONT BELIEVE JUST LARP.
 
Tbh h
I keep seeing comments in Christian reels where atheists just say “God isn’t real” then a reply asks why and they say the typical “no evidence.” (there is tons)

Absence of evidence isn’t evidence of absence.

Even anti theist creators talk about a straw mannned version of Christianity, instead of studying and understanding the true beliefs

To me it seems like they refuse to study and learn what Christianity is truly about. They like to claim Christian’s are just blind believers yet they don’t take the time to question their own beliefs (or lack their of).

I feel like they’ve just been brainwashed into thinking atheism = smart and Christianity = dumb.

In my opinion if you’re going to make videos “taking down Christianity”, at least take the time to study the beliefs and review YOUR own beliefs before you make any statem
If some geezer told me I had to believe in him or I’d be tortured for eternity and I can’t do some stuff which a lot of people do that is normal (having sex before marriage is a example, don’t twist my words) and then proceed to show me no evidence apart from a long book I ain’t believing in that shit
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
0
Views
16
macbookpro_2015
M
vitobassu
Replies
0
Views
27
vitobassu
vitobassu
Klasik616
Replies
2
Views
21
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
Jiozz
Replies
11
Views
52
Jiozz
Jiozz
couragecel
Replies
6
Views
42
couragecel
couragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top