Atheists who assert “god doesn’t exist” are cringe.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
atheism (the belief there is no god), and pushing it are cringe.

And no, I’m not falling for this “it’s just a lack of belief”. No, it’s the belief we live in a godless universe. If u r agnostic then fine but internet atheism is cringe.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: HitAndRun, zurzolo, hattrick and 26 others
Atheism is childish shit from mid 2010s lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HitAndRun, zurzolo, ShowerMaxxing and 16 others
Atheism is childish shit from mid 2010s lol
This forum is full of childish atheists.

A decent amount are teenagers. Sadly some are adults.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, zurzolo, jacky hanma and 5 others
there is lack of evidence
you want god to be true they dont

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zurzolo, jisko32, gothmog6 and 5 others
Most people never claim they are atheist even if they are

Most 'atheists' tend to be the 'Trust the science' type of soyboys

This archetype exactly

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, ShowerMaxxing, exo and 13 others
Which one of them bro? :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, jisko32, Lynxress and 5 others
these guys crave attention even their heros like dawkins,hitchens etc.

and their arguments are shit tier like dawkins says if god exists, why dont we see him or why he allows humans to suffer?

shit tier arguments.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, ShowerMaxxing, Thebbcmaxxer and 1 other person
I don't do this anymore. I now understand that people need something to believe in; something to get them through the night.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo and thorns
What can God do for me?

• +1
  • So Sad
I just don't believe in a certain religion

How is that "cringe"

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, thorns and optimisticzoomer
i remember being a cringe atheist in my teens

used to make the same cringe statements in these replies :forcedsmile:

hooooooooooooly fuark atheists are cringe

avg atheist
F1FGR9BacAAVH4H

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zurzolo, ShowerMaxxing, thorns and 4 others

avg atheist
View attachment 3030936
but lets be honest
destiny would smoke us all in the debate about atheism

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, ShowerMaxxing, Manletmachine and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, CarrotMaxxer and thorns
atheism, even if true to an extent, has no real lasting value to humanity. if you're able to handle nihilism and function normally, that's fine. but the vast majority of human life does not function well in the absence of religion aka strict unalterable faith based doctrines of morality. religion is the motivating factor that compels men to work against entropy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, thorns, twojei and 1 other person
but lets be honest
holy fuarking cringe
destiny is a godless faggot and already got smoked to smithereens in a debate with nick fuentes so much so he refuses to have another :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
destiny is a professional wiki faggot - doesn't know anything except how to talk fast

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, ShowerMaxxing, thorns and 1 other person
holy fuarking cringe
destiny is a godless faggot and already got smoked to smithereens in a debate with nick fuentes so much so he refuses to have another :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
destiny is a professional wiki faggot - doesn't know anything except how to talk fast
you sure you would be able to debate with him?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Manletmachine and thorns
There is no problem with being an atheist.

There is a problem with being one of these reddit atheist retarteds who think religion is the cause of all the evil in the world and that every religious person is dumb.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, CarrotMaxxer, thorns and 1 other person
but lets be honest
yeah while his wife gets railed by Tyrone in the background

• +1
  • So Sad
typical muslim cant go without ad hominem
JFL I'm just making fun of destiny because he's a cuck

Ad hominem is when you're debating someone and you insult them instead of actually debating

Also no Muslims do this it's always christians saying muh but Muhammad SAWW married Ayesha :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Thebbcmaxxer and thorns
Also no Muslims do this it's always christians saying muh but Muhammad SAWW married Ayesha :soy::soy::soy:
irrelevant to me

Ad hominem is when you're debating someone and you insult them instead of actually debating
whenever destiny makes a legit statement , there will be muslims in comments but muh his hair is blue or he is in open relationship. i dont care about it, its his life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Lynxress, thorns and 1 other person
irrelevant to me

whenever destiny makes a legit statement , there will be muslims in comments but muh his hair is blue or he is in open relationship. i dont care about it, its his life
How do you know they're Muslims

Also I was saying the christian thing because you're saying a specific religion does it and I'm saying another does it

• +1
  • So Sad
I've never understood why incels cling to god so tightly

god clearly hates you

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Manletmachine, Lynxress and 4 others
How do you know they're Muslims

Also I was saying the christian thing because you're saying a specific religion does it and I'm saying another does it
because i fucking see their usernames mostly its guys with username like you

or die hard andrew tate fans or other losers

i mean, fuck your islam faggot. i dont care about it, thats not even a topic for a debate for me . im interested in what religion a white man should follow like christianity vs pagan or atheism or agnosticism . not fucking islam

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Manletmachine, Lynxress and 2 others

There is a problem with being one of these reddit atheist retarteds who think religion is the cause of all the evil in the world and that every religious person is dumb.
The ex"insert religion" subs are cesspools full of gay libtards, and sometimes they aren't even exchristian or Muslim they're just on there to shit on said religion :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, thorns and Aladin

I got half my dick taken from me cuz of religion

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad

This. This was what I’m trying to coney.

Gladly appreciate making it clear.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, thorns and Beastimmung
If you believe in god you are dumb:feelshah:

• +1
  • So Sad
because i fucking see their usernames mostly its guys with username like you

or die hard andrew tate fans or other losers

i mean, fuck your islam faggot. i dont care about it, thats not even a topic for a debate for me . im interested in what religion a white man should follow like christianity vs pagan or atheism or agnosticism . not fucking islam
:lul: so you just have a personal thing against Islam

average muh white power faggot

also JFL at Christianity being a white man's religion

Jesus was literally a sandnigger as you like to call Middle Easterners :kys:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, thorns and Imretarded?
-Claims christian -Is attracted to 13 year olds :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Lynxress, thorns and 2 others
Cringe atheist response.
godcels are never able to respond to this one.

The facts are that there are literally thousands of unique religious belief systems and NONE of them have any evidence for being real.

A christian is a christian because he was exposed to christianity instead of Bhuddism or Shintoism. Same for those other religions.

Religion is just a meme you are groomed into as a child.

We know for a fact the earth is billions of years old. Various independent ways of estimating this all arrive at similar conclusions.

If you look at The fossil record, you will see certain species only appear on certain layers on the geologic column.

If the global flood myth was true you'd find a random scattering of species, you do not see that. You see a clear ordering of the geologic column.

There is zero evidence for a god while there is mounting evidence directly contradicting various religions, the bible included.

There is no god (the christian god), it's fairy tail nonsense. At this point, to believe this shit you have to be:

A. a retard

B. intellectually compromised

I don't believe most christians or other religious people are stupid, they are raised into it. Many live successful happy lives but they don't need religion, they need to be free of stone age dogma.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, murdah, jisko32 and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
The facts are that there are literally thousands of unique religious belief systems and NONE of them have any evidence for being real.
Holy shit you’re dense.

There is “evidence”, but u simply don’t find that evidence convincing.

That’s all there is to it. You’re too low iq and want “proof” of a scientific material nature to prove a scientific being.

And u post a wall of text thinking ur so clever.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, murdah and thorns
We know for a fact the earth is billions of years old. Various independent ways of estimating this all arrive at similar conclusions.
have u ever heard of “apparent age” theory?

• +1
  • So Sad
It's no more cringe that stating there is a god. Also, the worst is claiming not only that there is a god, but that you know what particular god that is

Agnosticism is the only thing that makes sense as everything else is bullshit made up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, murdah, jisko32 and 3 others

avg atheist
View attachment 3030936
Giga cope superiority complex post. Religion is a concept to control the pathetic low IQ masses by feeding them information with 0 evidence and getting them to behave differently because of it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Lynxress, thorns and 1 other person

A christian is a christian because he was exposed to christianity instead of Bhuddism or Shintoism. Same for those other religions.

If you look at The fossil record, you will see certain species only appear on certain layers on the geologic column.

If the global flood myth was true you'd find a random scattering of species, you do not see that. You see a clear ordering of the geologic column.

There is zero evidence for a god while there is mounting evidence directly contradicting various religions, the bible included.

There is no god (the christian god), it's fairy tail nonsense. At this point, to believe this shit you have to be:

A. a retard

I don't believe most christians or other religious people are stupid, they are raised into it. Many live successful happy lives but they don't need religion, they need to be free of stone age dogma.
Good post. As expected OP couldn't respond with anything convincing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, murdah, Drazen and 5 others
-Claims christian -Is attracted to 13 year olds :ogre:
The Bible allows marriage immediately when a girl has her period.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, murdah, thorns and 1 other person
cope, cuthulu mythos mogs,

• +1
  • So Sad
The Bible allows marriage immediately when a girl has her period.
So id tjat happen at 5 years of age is tjat allowed

• +1
  • So Sad
atheism (the belief there is no god), and pushing it are cringe.

And no, I’m not falling for this “it’s just a lack of belief”. No, it’s the belief we live in a godless universe. If u r agnostic then fine but internet atheism is cringe.
I’m shocked 😮 users here liked your comment that’s crazy. So shocked many ppl have my worldview

Insaine

• +1
  • So Sad

Don’t bring us into this Mohammeden, fight your own battles yourself.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zurzolo, Lynxress and thorns
Baseless argument. Could say the same for atheists “Athiests are atheists because they grew up In The atheistic secular liberal west as opposed to Saudi Arabia” your argument falls flat and is an appeal to emotion, you ignore how many people leave religion in those nations and how many join. Even my I’m Christian but my sect makes up less than 1% of the population according to stats I shouldn’t be and YET I am.

There are craters and mountains all around the world with animal fossils of sea creatures that scientists and archeologies cannot explain to this day. Bht ofc you’d ignore the evidence for thag 😉

It seems like most GAYtheists you attack Christianity because your too chicken shit to attack other faiths or just ignorant. So I ask you idiots PROVE to me gods not real. Why can’t GAYthiests like yourself do this? If it’s so OBVIOUS he ain’t real DO IT. Because last time I checked when I ask you buffoons to explain how you can test for there being no god you resort to empirical evidence gathered using dense data however is there a sense data that tells YOU ALL DATA IS GATHERED USING ONLY SENSE DATA? Nope thefore god can plausibly not exist within our realm and you wouldn’t know.

But hey I mean believing that the world magically came into existence with 2 chemical reactions out of the blue with no source being the BIG BANG is far more sensible and pragmatic than Theistics and especially those Christian’s because I’m too chicken shit to attack Hinduism or Islam

Define successful happy lives? Explain how it is not subjective? Some people find believing in god successful, others find eating women’s asses forever as successful. Define this term? It’s arbitrary can you define it by looking in a magnifying glass? Where is this “success” I can’t seem to find it? Hmm must not exist as it’s an abstract concept :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

A. a retard

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad