Atheists who assert “god doesn’t exist” are cringe.

I kinda respect the gnostic atheists more. At least they own their belief. The agnostc atheists will more or less assert there is no God, then hide behind "lack of belief" when called out. Absolute cowards.
I agree on this. Muddying definitions is indeed a coward move.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Meteor21
I've never understood why incels cling to god so tightly

god clearly hates you
It’s a desire for godly times where the “trad life” existed. Essentially all men were guaranteed a wife and children so long as they could provide.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
It’s a desire for godly times where the “trad life” existed. Essentially all men were guaranteed a wife and children so long as they could provide.
Tbh maybe that could describe some incels but I just find it hard to believe that we evolved from basic cells.

• +1
Tbh maybe that could describe some incels but I just find it hard to believe that we evolved from basic cells.
Evolution is a meme, we develop from selective breeding. The strong(genes) survive, we were always man.

• +1
It doesn’t. OPs justifying his mental retardation and perversion by perverting scripture. The bible directly contradicts his statement ignore him. Islam allows you to fuck kids even before puberty in the Quran but Christianity prohibits any such action in fact Jesus himself speaks on harming kids as demonic
Bro read the buran

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse, zurzolo and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Evolution is a meme, we develop from selective breeding. The strong(genes) survive, we were always man.
we were always human?

Do u believe in God?

• +1
godcels are never able to respond to this one.

The facts are that there are literally thousands of unique religious belief systems and NONE of them have any evidence for being real.

A christian is a christian because he was exposed to christianity instead of Bhuddism or Shintoism. Same for those other religions.

Religion is just a meme you are groomed into as a child.

We know for a fact the earth is billions of years old. Various independent ways of estimating this all arrive at similar conclusions.

If you look at The fossil record, you will see certain species only appear on certain layers on the geologic column.

If the global flood myth was true you'd find a random scattering of species, you do not see that. You see a clear ordering of the geologic column.

There is zero evidence for a god while there is mounting evidence directly contradicting various religions, the bible included.

There is no god (the christian god), it's fairy tail nonsense. At this point, to believe this shit you have to be:

A. a retard

B. intellectually compromised

I don't believe most christians or other religious people are stupid, they are raised into it. Many live successful happy lives but they don't need religion, they need to be free of stone age dogma.
Dnr Christ is king

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, zurzolo and ShowerMaxxing
sorry but not belieivng in fairytales is actually based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, zurzolo and ShowerMaxxing
we were always human?

Do u believe in God?
IMG 0269