[ATOMIC NTPILL DETONATED!] PSL 5.5 NT LAD @VenomGT3 GETS 99+ LIKES WITHIN 3 HOURS OF OPENING A TINDER ACCOUNT. OVER FOR HIS NON-NT MALE LOOKSMATCH.

IS THE NTPILL LEGIT?

• Total voters
EDE72FA5 4DEA 4244 8D00 B2CDE2C6B510
B94BD7BE AD16 4FDB 971D B0EDAF87A67B
75D26591 EF98 4374 9F4D 53CC612A131A
9E22D314 C151 45AC A8A3 BD0F125EC1A5

5EFED2E5 1054 4D77 BFCD 39013C407866

Here is an aspie profile you could run which is filled with selfies, weird animals, and one lonely shot someone took of me.
This pic I even have brownish zit cream on
my cheek
09D2DA45 8968 40E1 8E85 316864DB7E15

Attachments

• 4558F17E-4125-46E4-9DC3-F7AA8429CE3A.jpeg
    4558F17E-4125-46E4-9DC3-F7AA8429CE3A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 16474
I have to say that this just proves conclusively that daygame works 100000x better than Tinder for getting quality women.

Look at Venom - basically hits all the right notes with his profile, yet most of his matches are beckies at absolute best, weird faces and generally not top-tier. In daygame he could get bonafide 8/10 young girls. I know this because I'm a PSL 5.5 (arguably even a 5) and I've managed to bang 3 staceylite girls through daygame in the past 3 months alone.

Tinder / online dating really is inferior in every way to cold approach. Maybe not if you're Maher-level, but for most guys it's not even close.
I've also tested it out on a guy who is also 5.5 PSL but non-NT looking. His results are abysmal. Did you see that part? It's part 3 of 3 on this thread

Also where are you located? I'm assuming not the uk, since even top end chadlites struggle with dating irl sometimes

I have a friend who looks like the actor colton haynes who was celibate for quite a while

Maher does what he wants
He posts what he wants
He says what he wants

Maher destroys everything in his path with no remorse

View attachment 1553208

Girls beg him to come over and fuck them within 3 messages
Girls offer anal straight away
Girls offer to even pay his uber to their house

They are in disbelief at how much of a jock he is

I once Maherfished a girl I know irl

and she screenshotted mahers profile and posted it in the group chat, in utter shock at how GL he was

She couldn't believe she matched with such a Chad

One time @6ft4 messaged me because he saw my Maherfish ended up online in some Irish girl's tik tok video
Jfl which tiktok video?
His looks have insane appeal here but what about outside of the British Isles?

ntpill is legit for sub Mahers

meanwhile Maher just puts few low effort selfies and get similar results or better

girls straight up first messaging and asking Maher to spend the night together and waste no time :feelsgiga:

@forevergymcelling @misterstabone can you confirm it, as I know you are the only known survivors of maherfish :blackpill: 🥺
Even a guy who is close to psl 6 gets shit results with low effort selfies or solo shots. A friend can confirm this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Wasp pheno pill in wasp country combined with good pics, @VenomGT3 has great body (mogsme) and his pics are carefully crafted to not look not even 1% psycho or aspie

the classic shirtless pic to show off body to thirst trap(good body shirtless). Venom has legit body, no girl would dislike it
2755342_1645318281707.png

the classic dog pic to show that u love animals, melts girls hearts 🥰

2755343_1645318287255.png

pic in the pool near the sea/ocean to show that he travels

2755344_1645318302141.png

picture with friends to show that he is social and fun

2755345_1645318309680.png

pic in suit with a business partner/friend/mogvictim where he heightmogs the guy. the bio 6'3 also has insane halo. perfect height

2755347_1645318328659.png

the suitpill is underrated because it usually shows ur class/money and typically low class people don't have a reason to wear suit

I am more interested now of seeing how he would do with idgaf low effort selfies only to see how much it would change his smv.

as I only have basement aspie selfies and some are short video ones to show myself in motion :oops:
And people say they don't like group pics. They are needed to show that you're social and NT

Jfl. My friend does all what you mentioned and he mogs venom by half a psl point, yet he still gets shit results

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
My matches are on average, average. Lots of hot ones but some uglies mixed in too.

I was supposed to go out with a gl gym girl today from tinder but I’ve got a virus so I’ve had to cancel. We had a good vibe and she seems high interest.

It’s over for my unlucky genes :feelswhy:
To fuck or properly date the foid?

I've also tested it out on a guy who is also 5.5 PSL but non-NT looking. His results are abysmal. Did you see that part? It's part 3 of 3 on this thread

Also where are you located? I'm assuming not the uk, since even top end chadlites struggle with dating irl sometimes

I have a friend who looks like the actor colton haynes who was celibate for quite a while
I'm a 31 year old guy in the UK (South). Normie face at best (some major failos). Around 6 foot.
Between Jan and Feb this year I slayed 6 girls - 3 through Daygame and 3 through apps. That was without much effort as well.

Age of the girls I've fucked have been between 18 and 27. 2 of those girls were about 2 points+ above me in SMV.

According to this forum that shouldn't be possible, but I've proven it can be done, and I used to be fully incel some years ago.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 16474 and Xangsane
I'm a 31 year old guy in the UK (South). Normie face at best (some major failos). Around 6 foot.
Between Jan and Feb this year I slayed 6 girls - 3 through Daygame and 3 through apps. That was without much effort as well.

Age of the girls I've fucked have been between 18 and 27. 2 of those girls were about 2 points+ above me in SMV.

According to this forum that shouldn't be possible, but I've proven it can be done, and I used to be fully incel some years ago.
Were these the love island chavs or hqnp types? I heard the south is hell for zoomers

You're millennial so ofc you'd find it easier

Also some hot girls love accomplished men with money even if they have a meh face

Which is why a lot of sugar babies are young stacies

Even if you're non-NT how hard is it to get together a few NT pics and bio? Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Xangsane
Even if you're non-NT how hard is it to get together a few NT pics and bio? Jfl
Look at Alex's results compared to gonzalo's
Even if gonzalo were to take NT pics, he'd be failoed by his autist stare, giving off the impression he's trying too hard

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
See what happens. Most girls don’t know what they want. They just go with vibe
I thought many women wanted ltrs off the bat ideally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
Look at Alex's results compared to gonzalo's
Even if gonzalo were to take NT pics, he'd be failoed by his autist stare, giving off the impression he's trying too hard
He can just NOT autist stare then. Simple. Regardless these are good experiments, we should all be aiming to look nt on tinder as proven by your experiments

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
I thought many women wanted ltrs off the bat ideally
I usually attract let’s see what happens girls but I have shirtless selfie on my profile

• +1
He can just NOT autist stare then. Simple. Regardless these are good experiments, we should all be aiming to look nt on tinder as proven by your experiments
Some people with aspergers may find this difficult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and thegoat
I usually attract let’s see what happens girls but I have shirtless selfie on my profile
Nice. So basically the foids chase after you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
Can you narrow down what you mean by NTpill. Because to me it just seems like the outgoingpill, just look outgoing on tinder

Can you narrow down what you mean by NTpill. Because to me it just seems like the outgoingpill, just look outgoing on tinder
I’m not sure either besides that you have friends and look friendly enough that they don’t have to worry about being murdered if they meet up with you.

• +1
Nice. So basically the foids chase after you?
No I still do the chasing but I have success asking straight up dtf or for movie tbh. More success than asking them on a date. But sometimes they want a date even before a hook up

• +1
No I still do the chasing but I have success asking straight up dtf or for movie tbh. More success than asking them on a date. But sometimes they want a date even before a hook up
From experience most foids like dates as they're naturally more inclined to ltr

From experience most foids like dates as they're naturally more inclined to ltr
I attract slags because I am one tbh. Law of attraction

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Xangsane
Maher does what he wants
He posts what he wants
He says what he wants

Maher destroys everything in his path with no remorse

View attachment 1553208

Girls beg him to come over and fuck them within 3 messages
Girls offer anal straight away
Girls offer to even pay his uber to their house

They are in disbelief at how much of a jock he is

I once Maherfished a girl I know irl

and she screenshotted mahers profile and posted it in the group chat, in utter shock at how GL he was

She couldn't believe she matched with such a Chad

One time @6ft4 messaged me because he saw my Maherfish ended up online in some Irish girl's tik tok video
Cope. @FailedNormieManlet is 5'5 57kg and would beat his ass into submission

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Yell him good luck with that one
Im willing to bet $999999999999 that @FailedNormieManlet unironically believes he would beat maher in a fight

• JFL
Im willing to bet $999999999999 that @FailedNormieManlet unironically believes he would beat maher in a fight
And ravi

• +1
Depends on his weight in all honesty. If he's 80kg, then yes I reckon I would fuck him up. You're delusional af you think guys who look good know how to fight jfl

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thegoat and Xangsane
ntpill is legit for sub Mahers

meanwhile Maher just puts few low effort selfies and get similar results or better

girls straight up first messaging and asking Maher to spend the night together and waste no time :feelsgiga:

@forevergymcelling @misterstabone can you confirm it, as I know you are the only known survivors of maherfish :blackpill: 🥺
jfl @ getting 10+ likes before even setting up a bio and the only pic I had up was this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Xangsane and Deleted member 16474
i actually prefer gonzalo's looks, but he isn't very charismatic(body wise), he has a thinnish looking neck and body. also, he lacks wasp halo. he looks italian or spanish. not fully white

• +1
i actually prefer gonzalo's looks, but he isn't very charismatic(body wise), he has a thinnish looking neck and body. also, he lacks wasp halo. he looks italian or spanish. not fully white
As in he looks aspire and is most likely thin?

He's half curry :lul::lul::lul::lul:

high T trait nigga
Screen Shot 2022 02 20 at 60443 PM
Screen Shot 2022 02 20 at 60749 PM
Screen Shot 2022 02 20 at 60516 PM

Fucking brutal hypergamy pill.

These women are my looksmatch, and yet they're going after a chadlite way out of their looks level. And the only reason they believe they have a chance with him is because a Chad or chadlite smashed them in the past.

This is why inceldom is so high right now and will only get worse. Women dating out of their league and getting attention from chadlites and chads leaving us sub 5 men with nothing.

• So Sad
Screen Shot 2022 02 20 at 60848 PM

This woman simultaneously has the shittiest eye area and hottest facial shape wtf. I'm turned on and repulsed at the same time.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
View attachment 1554213View attachment 1554214View attachment 1554215

Fucking brutal hypergamy pill.

These women are my looksmatch, and yet they're going after a chadlite way out of their looks level. And the only reason they believe they have a chance with him is because a Chad or chadlite smashed them in the past.

This is why inceldom is so high right now and will only get worse. Women dating out of their league and getting attention from chadlites and chads leaving us sub 5 men with nothing.
And that's what happens when you watch too much Disney Channel, MTV, teen dramas and rom coms at a young age. Reading WattPad fanfics too. Propaganda brainwashing average women thinking they can land and keep a Chad or Chadlite. But in reality, they can't.

They will learn their lesson when they get pumped and dumped by GL men, and lord have mercy for the betabuxx that has to take care of them when they're 35 and ready to settle down.

What do you rate them?

How is this relevant to the average org user

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Xangsane
I think you’ll get more dtf girls using the selfies above, but lower quality and likely 30% less matches. But idk

• +1