[ATOMIC NTPILL DETONATED!] PSL 5.5 NT LAD @VenomGT3 GETS 99+ LIKES WITHIN 3 HOURS OF OPENING A TINDER ACCOUNT. OVER FOR HIS NON-NT MALE LOOKSMATCH.

IS THE NTPILL LEGIT?

• Total voters
I can fraud being NT on apps but jfl when they meet me especially if I'm 100% sober

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, bwrauycnee and Xangsane
(POST 3 OF 3)

MORE OF ALEX'S MATCHES:
View attachment 1552577View attachment 1552578View attachment 1552579View attachment 1552580View attachment 1552581View attachment 1552582View attachment 1552584View attachment 1552585View attachment 1552586View attachment 1552587View attachment 1552588View attachment 1552589

OF COURSE HIM BEING A CHADLITE WOULD GET HIM LOADS AND LOADS OF WOMEN WILLING TO MEET UP WITH HIM.

BUT WHAT ABOUT A NON-NT GUY OF THE SAME, OR A SIMILAR LOOKS LEVEL?

HERE'S GONZALO:

View attachment 1552592View attachment 1552594View attachment 1552596View attachment 1552599

HE ONLY GOT 7 MATCHES WITHIN 12 HOURS. ALL WERE MTB OR BELOW, ALT AND FAT.

HE GOT 200 MATCHES WITHIN 2 WEEKS. HERE WERE SOME OF HIS MATCHES:

View attachment 1552600View attachment 1552602

AS YOU CAN SEE, HIS MATCHES ARE ON AVERAGE FAR MORE UNDESIRABLE THAN ALEX'S. THE BLOND PSL 4.5 GIRL DIDN'T EVEN RESPOND BACK TO HIM, AT ALL.

I KNOW A GUY WHO MOGS THESE TWO TO OBLIVION AND BACK. HE DIDN'T GET RESULTS LIKE THIS AT ALL, AND IS OFF DATING APPS AT THE MEANTIME. HE ISN'T AS NT AS VENOM.

IT'S OVER IF YOU'RE NON-NT IN 2022, EVEN IF YOU'RE A GOOD-LOOKING GUY.

NT doesn't matter

you used body pics for @VenomGT3 and zero body pics for the other guy

If anything this shows body is everything for avg to above avg guys

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane

this thing looks 40 jfc

• JFL
He is medium ugly, weak HTN maybe or even a strong MTN.

His frame is bang average and JFL at calling that an aesthetic physique
Caging at you saying he's 5.5 PSL too

He looks like a fun dude you'd wanna be friends with, it's the NTness and white Ness which gets a high match rate
Bet they won't response as much especially the hotter women.
Life fuel though if your white tbh

(POST 1 OF 3)

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT READING THIS POST FURTHER IF YOU'RE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
  • AUTISTIC/ASPERGER'S
  • HIGH INHIB
  • HAVE NON-NT HOBBIES
  • YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE AN NPC
  • SOCIALLY AWKWARD
  • INTROVERTED

THE NTPILL IS FUCKING LEGIT:

MY TINDER EXPERIMENT WITH @VenomGT3 ABSOLUTELY CONFIRMS THAT IF YOU'RE A CHADLITE OR LOW-LEVEL CHAD, YOU HAVE TO GIVE OFF THE APPEARANCE OF BEING NT IF YOU WANT TO GET AT LEAST DECENT, NT MATCHES.

FIRST OF ALL, I PICKED A BRITISH CHAD-SOUNDING NAME. I ALWAYS USE THESE SET OF NAMES FOR TINDER EXPERIMENTS, AND CROSS THEM OFF AFTER BEING USED. I WAS TORN BETWEEN ALEX, DANNY, SAM, SEAN (LIKE O'PRY JFL):

View attachment 1552510
JFL IF YOU THINK I'D USE SOMETHING AS ODD AS FUCKING "HUMBERTO", OR SOME NAME THAT BELONGS ON SOME OLDCEL WITH DROOPY BALLS LIKE FUCKING "LARRY"

I EVENTUALLY SETTLED WITH ALEX, AS IT SOUNDS LIKE IT BELONGS ON SOME 6'2 WHITE LOW INHIB NT BRITISH CHAD.

I ALSO USED SAM BEFORE FOR A SOYFISH WHICH OF COURSE, DID SHIT.

DEXTER WAS A PRETTYBOY CHADFISH.

AND I DON'T EVEN NEED TO TELL YOU ABOUT GONZALO, WHO IS NOW A CANONIZED SAINT.

EDOUARD WILL BE USED FOR A TYRONEFISH, KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THAT EXPERIMENT, BLACKCELS.

SO ALEX IT WAS.

HERE IS VENOM. I GAVE HIM AN NT BIO/ANTHEM. FUAAAAARK, GOTTA ADMIRE THAT CHADDY FACE, FRAME AND LEANNESS. U MIRIN? OVER IF YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS, MINIMUM TO IMPRESS AN NT PSL 4 BECKY IN 2022:
View attachment 1552500View attachment 1552502View attachment 1552503View attachment 1552504View attachment 1552505View attachment 1552506View attachment 1552507

IF YOU'RE NON-NT, EVEN IF YOU'RE 5.5 + PSL, GOOD LUCK WITH DATING IN THE UK IN 2022. YOU'LL BE CONFINED TO ALTERNATIVE AND OVERWEIGHT GIRLS, IF THAT'S YOUR THING.

ALEX'S MATCHES ARE MOSTLY NT-LOOKING, AVERAGE OR SLIM GIRLS.

GONZALO'S MATCHES ARE MOSTLY OVERWEIGHT OR OBESE ALT GIRLS.

THEY ARE BOTH SIMILAR IN ATTRACTIVENESS LEVELS. ONE IS NT WITH SHIRTLESS AND GROUP PICS. THE OTHER ISN'T. NO NEED TO TELL YOU WHO IS WHO.

After opening @VenomGT3 's Tinder account in London, here's how long it took him to get likes and matches:

Within 1 minute of opening the account:
View attachment 1552489View attachment 1552490

Within 2 hours of opening the account:
View attachment 1552497

Within 3 hours of opening the account:
View attachment 1552498

JFL AT ALL OF THIS. HERE ARE SOME OF HIS ORBITERS WHO LIKED HIS PROFILE AND MATCHED WITH HIM. BY FAR, THEY'RE MORE NT AND THINNER ON AVERAGE THAN GONZALO'S MATCHES:

View attachment 1552517View attachment 1552519View attachment 1552520View attachment 1552522View attachment 1552523View attachment 1552524View attachment 1552526View attachment 1552527View attachment 1552528View attachment 1552529View attachment 1552530View attachment 1552531View attachment 1552532

stronstrong tro

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: spark and Xangsane
He is medium ugly, weak HTN maybe or even a strong MTN.

His frame is bang average and JFL at calling that an aesthetic physique
Caging at you saying he's 5.5 PSL too

He looks like a fun dude you'd wanna be friends with, it's the NTness and white Ness which gets a high match rate
Bet they won't response as much especially the hotter women.
Life fuel though if your white tbh
People on here rated him chadlite. He got far better responses and matches than my gonzalofish

• Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101
People on here rated him chadlite. He got far better responses and matches than my gonzalofish

He is a chadlite 7/10 normie scale.
Plus he has decent physique and NT pics.

Its not a surprise why he had success.

Gonzalo had a few zoomed in pics of his face, one of which literally has an anime background.

While PSL wise they aren't that different, their vibes are worlds apart.

• +1
all of those hoes look mid

homy shit thats why i didnt use tinder, i matched with 99+ in the first njght too and all of them were mid besides 1-2. i matched with a literal tranny who was better looking on tinder than most of the girls. when i was 21 and youthmaxxed i got way better looking jbs unironically. the high class adult women are not on tinder

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and wollet2
Just be anglo 5.5PSL 6'3 then you can worry about "muh NT" to get girls on dating apps

water thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, spark and Xangsane
Most of these girls are so ugly

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
so
(POST 1 OF 3)

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT READING THIS POST FURTHER IF YOU'RE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
  • AUTISTIC/ASPERGER'S
  • HIGH INHIB
  • HAVE NON-NT HOBBIES
  • SOCIALLY AWKWARD
  • INTROVERTED

MY TINDER EXPERIMENT WITH @VenomGT3 ABSOLUTELY CONFIRMS THAT IF YOU'RE A CHADLITE OR LOW-LEVEL CHAD, YOU HAVE TO GIVE OFF THE APPEARANCE OF BEING NT IF YOU WANT TO GET AT LEAST DECENT, NT MATCHES.

FIRST OF ALL, I PICKED A BRITISH CHAD-SOUNDING NAME. I ALWAYS USE THESE SET OF NAMES FOR TINDER EXPERIMENTS, AND CROSS THEM OFF AFTER BEING USED. I WAS TORN BETWEEN ALEX, DANNY, SAM, SEAN (LIKE O'PRY JFL):

View attachment 1552510
JFL IF YOU THINK I'D USE SOMETHING AS ODD AS FUCKING "HUMBERTO", OR SOME NAME THAT BELONGS ON SOME OLDCEL WITH DROOPY BALLS LIKE FUCKING "LARRY"

I EVENTUALLY SETTLED WITH ALEX, AS IT SOUNDS LIKE IT BELONGS ON SOME 6'2 WHITE LOW INHIB NT BRITISH CHAD.

EDOUARD WILL BE USED FOR A TYRONEFISH, KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THAT EXPERIMENT, BLACKCELS.

SO ALEX IT WAS.

HERE IS VENOM. I GAVE HIM AN NT BIO/ANTHEM. FUAAAAARK, GOTTA ADMIRE THAT CHADDY FACE, FRAME AND LEANNESS. U MIRIN? OVER IF YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THIS, MINIMUM TO IMPRESS AN NT PSL 4 BECKY IN 2022:
View attachment 1552500View attachment 1552502View attachment 1552503View attachment 1552504View attachment 1552505View attachment 1552506View attachment 1552507

IF YOU'RE NON-NT, EVEN IF YOU'RE 5.5 + PSL, GOOD LUCK WITH DATING IN THE UK IN 2022. YOU'LL BE CONFINED TO ALTERNATIVE AND OVERWEIGHT GIRLS, IF THAT'S YOUR THING.

THEY ARE BOTH SIMILAR IN ATTRACTIVENESS LEVELS. ONE IS NT WITH SHIRTLESS AND GROUP PICS. THE OTHER ISN'T. NO NEED TO TELL YOU WHO IS WHO.

After opening @VenomGT3 's Tinder account in London, here's how long it took him to get likes and matches:

View attachment 1552497

View attachment 1552498

JFL AT ALL OF THIS. HERE ARE SOME OF HIS ORBITERS WHO LIKED HIS PROFILE AND MATCHED WITH HIM. BY FAR, THEY'RE MORE NT AND THINNER ON AVERAGE THAN GONZALO'S MATCHES:

View attachment 1552517View attachment 1552519View attachment 1552520View attachment 1552522View attachment 1552523View attachment 1552524View attachment 1552526View attachment 1552527View attachment 1552528View attachment 1552529View attachment 1552530View attachment 1552531View attachment 1552532

so what do I do to have this effect

I would love you to do experiment with me in the uk sometimes, would like to know if it's really that hard there (I feel that I'm much higher percentile here where I live than what I would be in the uk)

It's all pheno. He does better than salludon.
no i think its actually the pictures. @ArvidGustavsson flops in toronto if he doesnt use NT pics but when he does its a cake walk. Seems that NT isnt cope

no i think its actually the pictures. @ArvidGustavsson flops in toronto if he doesnt use NT pics but when he does its a cake walk. Seems that NT isnt cope
Its not ”nt pics” as that doesn’t mean anything its just good pics. Don’t make it something its not because one of my best pics that would be called nt is literally me on vacation placing a phone on a rack and posing for it which is much weirder Than someone just taking a selfie at their bathroom.

NT is just showing you can be a normie that won’t kill the chick if they decide to meet up on a date.
NT makes women feel “safe” in a way because it shows you’re well adjusted socially and won’t make them feel weird when they’re with you.

• +1
(POST 1 OF 3)

• AUTISTIC/ASPERGER'S
  • HIGH INHIB
  • HAVE NON-NT HOBBIES
  • SOCIALLY AWKWARD
  • INTROVERTED

View attachment 1552510

SO ALEX IT WAS.

View attachment 1552497

View attachment 1552498

He's a good looking guy with good pictures. Has nothing to do with NT

And there is only 1 stacylite here, the rest are mtn-htn

Shit post

(POST 1 OF 3)

• AUTISTIC/ASPERGER'S
  • HIGH INHIB
  • HAVE NON-NT HOBBIES
  • SOCIALLY AWKWARD
  • INTROVERTED

View attachment 1552510

SO ALEX IT WAS.

View attachment 1552497

View attachment 1552498

I want to kill myself after this

• So Sad
This is just a phenopill.

• Hmm...
Comepletely over for that faggot gonzalo

• JFL
@ReadBooksEveryday
That’s right switch accs and bring the kike over here. I’m gonna beat his ass like it’s the last day of Passover and i’m the Roman Army encroaching on Jerusalem

@ReadBooksEveryday
Tfw the day in my life has come that I'm getting mogged by a random Nursecel Bulgarian joke with the muscle mass of a 14 year old kid. GRRRRRRRRR

Completely over for me. I can't cope with these Tinder experiments
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURK

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO
Angry Ufc GIF

Last edited:
no nt pill shown, instead you showed a pheno pill

What pheno pill?
first guy is a typical Anglo chad

Second guy looks a bit off harmony wise despite better bone, of course pictures matter too. Of course he should have had topless pics instead of a pic with anime girls.

• JFL
TAGGING FROM THE PREVIOUS TINDER THREADS:

@qwertyqazqwerty @ForeverRecession @Br0sk1 @AdamAdam @gamma @buckchadley31 @Biggdink @cmfanel @TeraCope54 @khvirgin @Sortofcel @thickdickdaddy27 @xefo @Marsiere214 @Anstrum95 @Anchor_Ship @ToTheTop @looksmaxxed @EverythingMattersCel @loksr @Ziggy S @aBetterMii @maneg1 @geezcel @LachowskiWannabe @APJ @fogdart @noodlelover @spiggacel @Pakicel @forevergymcelling
Can you tag if there was another tinder thread

• +1
Yeah. I’m curious if my pics would still work well three years later, also put that im unvaccinated if it asks or something.

Im surprised that blond guy had that many matches