[Atomic RACEPILL] Tinder Experiment With 7 P/S/L Ricecel

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Doing a tinder experiment with a 7 P/S/L ricecel to ascertain how bad their SMV has been effected due to coronavirus. This guy is HAPA and is one of the best "Asian looking" guys I have seen, and he's matching quite frequently, but so far all of his matches have been asian girls.

natpic.png

natmatch.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Patient A, Deleted member 2403 and 16 others
I hate these frauding guys on ig and tinder using filters and cherrypicks pics, they just distort how guys really look.

this is how this gook looks irl, looks like the normal afghan refugee
575E7DC0 3E96 493B 92C9 CF6307285901

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, LostYouth, Deleted member 6401 and 12 others
This is very very bad for ricecels, he is not getting interest from white girls, and he is legitimately top tier. I have checked the queue and they all look Asian. He has one white match that is 4 P/S/L.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 13 others
I hate these frauding guys on ig and tinder using filters and cherrypicks pics, they just distort how guys really look.

this is how this gook looks irl, looks like the normal afghan refugee
View attachment 336667
Blackpill: people only post a filtered reality of their lives

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted, Adrenochrome and 11 others
55 or so matches in a hour which is about as good as I'd expect from a chad. However, it legitimately seems that 90% of matches or more are asian. I'll have to wait until the morning to swipe again. For comparison I have gotten 70+ matches in about 1-2 hours with a good mix of all ethnicities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Chadelite and 6 others
Blackpill: people only post a filtered reality of their lives
tbh my main goal of looksmaxing is to be able to be candid and still look good, not just a filtered version.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 4 others
tinder means nothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, kuroro, Chadeep and 2 others
This is very very bad for ricecels, he is not getting interest from white girls, and he is legitimately top tier. I have checked the queue and they all look Asian. He has one white match that is 4 P/S/L.
This is good, no race mixing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino, Aesthetics_III and 4 others
don't get why ricecels want white girls. They always shit on WMAF and always mention ER but still want to stick their dick up some white girls ass. Proof that JBW is real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PrisonMike, Deleted member 4991 and 4 others
fuck thats brutal white girls are the best. over for asians. no matter the race they all want to fuck white girls and despise girls from their own race. asians are invisible to white women though so never going to happen. this has been known for a long time

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 2 others
fuck thats brutal white girls are the best. over for asians. no matter the race they all want to fuck white girls and despise girls from their own race. asians are invisible to white women though so never going to happen. this has been known for a long time
He's approaching 90 matches. You can get a feel to what your matches will be through the web app, by refreshing and looking at the second card in the stack and like 90%+ have been asian. Not a single message either, just lol.

matchnat.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
So the takeaway is that being a good enough looking Asian finally gets women of your own race interested in you, but no one else?
Tbh from all the shit Asian men take from Asian women, if I was a ricecel I would chalk that up as a win.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 9 others
worst of all I dont even think this changes if you status and money maxxxx a guy as good looking as him. white women just cant feel attraction to asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991, Slayerino and 1 other person
So the takeaway is that being a good enough looking Asian finally gets women of your own race interested in you, but no one else?
Tbh from all the shit Asian men take from Asian women, if I was a ricecel I would chalk that up as a win.
Too early to say for certain, but it appears that way yes. In contrast to this my paki gymcel yesterday had a similar match rate, but the vast majority were white high e sluts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PrisonMike, Deleted member 4991 and 3 others
Too early to say for certain, but it appears that way yes. In contrast to this my paki gymcel yesterday had a similar match rate, but the vast majority were white high e sluts.
Supports my long-held notion that curries do in fact have it better than east asians

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 6401 and 7 others
Supports my long-held notion that curries do in fact have it better than east asians
He was 5 P/S/L facially but with a 99.9th percentile physique while this guy is 7 P/S/L with a 98th percentile physique.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, Chadeep and 2 others
I'm running an experiment in Poland with myself and have got a decent amount of matches but I'm too autistic to talk

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3 and 3 others
I'm running an experiment in Poland with myself and have got a decent amount of matches but I'm too autistic to talk
And how is that relevant to this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
No one cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6401, Slayerino and 6 others

Does ethnic game work in poland?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I wonder what it is exactly about Asian men that makes white women automatically reject them even if they are objectively good looking with strong influence from white genes.

• +1
idk I've the same hairstyle on tinder as i have in my avi

Hmmm maybe cause you are indian.

I doubt hispanics type guys would do any good.

Cool though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Moggy and sloopnoob
Hmmm maybe cause you are indian.

I doubt hispanics type guys would do any good.

Cool though
Hispanics would probably do better, they love salsa and hispanic culture in slavland for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and sloopnoob
Hispanics would probably do better, they love salsa and hispanic culture in slavland for some reason.

I doubt Indians been killing it in european countries.

• +1
this is hand down the best looking hapa/rice in the World. suicefuel somehow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
I love how threads get so easily derailed on .me. No one has the attention span to stay on topic, just shut this site down.

I messaged one of the 4 P/S/L white girls who matched with and she unmatched me. Still not a single message either, or response to my messages, lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
worked for me.
You wouldn't fuck any of them IRL. I'd bet my house on it. They'd soon realise they made a mistake when they met you in person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
this is hand down the best looking hapa/rice in the World. suicefuel somehow
Yes I agree he is the best looking asian guy I have ever seen but even he is struggling to get the attention of a white becky/stacy. After you're done looksmaxxing you will probably mog his SMV in the eyes of western sluts tbh.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
Yes I agree he is the best looking asian guy I have ever seen but even he is struggling to get the attention of a white becky/stacy. After you're done looksmaxxing you will probably mog his SMV in the eyes of western sluts tbh.
if only i was more than 5'10. i don't know how to bypass it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
You wouldn't fuck any of them IRL. I'd bet my house on it. They'd soon realise they made a mistake when they met you in person.
my greatest fear of using online dating tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
my greatest fear of using online dating tbh
It happens to many guys, it's happened to me too. Every girl you meet off tinder will have savagely rejected at least a handful of guys at IRL meetups. It's usually because the guy frauds his pics or appears confident / masculine in text but weak and ineffectual IRL.

It's also one of the biggest cons of using online dating V.S. IRL (daygame / nightgame) because you have no idea whether the girl will like you IRL, and sometime you spend days / weeks talking before meeting. If she ends up rejecting you, you just wasted hours of time and got your hopes up for nothing. Whereas if you meet them in real life they can immediately decide whether they'd fuck you or not - you don't waste time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, GordonFreeman and Deleted member 3202
It happens to many guys, it's happened to me too. Every girl you meet off tinder will have savagely rejected at least a handful of guys at IRL meetups. It's usually because the guy frauds his pics or appears confident / masculine in text but weak and ineffectual IRL.
height and size of body too

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2854
I wonder what it is exactly about Asian men that makes white women automatically reject them even if they are objectively good looking with strong influence from white genes.

They are eternal foreigners, the mongoloid skull simply isn't appealing to caucasians, not to mention all the negative stereotypes associated with asians such as small dicks, nerds, beta, and now the biggest failo coronavirus. I'm almost certain if I used a 6 P/S/L asian he would get very little interest from outside his race.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3162

I could pass as a latino and Poland was very good for me.

• +1
Doing a tinder experiment with a 7 P/S/L ricecel to ascertain how bad their SMV has been effected due to coronavirus. This guy is HAPA and is one of the best "Asian looking" guys I have seen, and he's matching quite frequently, but so far all of his matches have been asian girls.

natpic.png

natmatch.png

This is not the race pill the race pill is to to simple say whites on average are more attractive its not to say x race cant get foids cause 1 is off x race race.

The race pill doesnt penalize you you dont lose points but on average whites have higher points at times than ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
He slays IRL tho. 🤔Even the male model asian got matches but he wasn't satisfied because he wanted a white Stacy. Tbh Stacy from Own Race >>>>>>> White Becky.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 6401
He slays IRL tho. 🤔Even the male model asian got matches but he wasn't satisfied because he wanted a white Stacy. Tbh Stacy from Own Race >>>>>>> White Becky.

No 1 wants a white stacy for looks its what does their genes offer really

• +1
Based white girls refusing to mix

• +1
threads like these are reddit tier in that its just restating shit everybody already knows in a defeatist circlejerk pity party

• +1
threads like these are reddit tier in that its just restating shit everybody already knows in a defeatist circlejerk pity party
:what::what:

Tinder is not showing me any profiles to swipe on, not sure what the issue is, but I'll keep trying.

noma.png

• +1
They are eternal foreigners, the mongoloid skull simply isn't appealing to caucasians, not to mention all the negative stereotypes associated with asians such as small dicks, nerds, beta, and now the biggest failo coronavirus. I'm almost certain if I used a 6 P/S/L asian he would get very little interest from outside his race.
I'm a tall 4 PSL asian and still got a lot of white women, with or without betabuxxing. Like 100+

The hottest ones were from betabuxxing though

• +1
Fuark it’s so over for them. Even ogremaxxing is not possible for 99% of Asians
I'm a tall 4 PSL asian and still got a lot of white women, with or without betabuxxing. Like 100+

I haven’t been mogged by a single Asian in height at 6’1 more than once or twice and I travel frequently around Europe and live in a multicultural city so if you’re truly tall you are one lucky S.O.B

• +1

no you don't

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2854
I love how threads get so easily derailed on .me. No one has the attention span to stay on topic, just shut this site down.

I messaged one of the 4 P/S/L white girls who matched with and she unmatched me. Still not a single message either, or response to my messages, lol.
Learned the hard way, if they don't message you. She is trying to make you an orbiter lol

• +1
So I got it to work and the results are BRUTAL. Almost 0 hot white girls swiped right on him. The only hot white girls were chicks from poor European countries who used tinder passport.

Not a single girl messaged him first either, JFL.

Not letting me embed but here is the link

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Leforrt3000