[Atomic RACEPILL] Tinder Experiment With 7 P/S/L Ricecel

Doing a tinder experiment with a 7 P/S/L ricecel to ascertain how bad their SMV has been effected due to coronavirus. This guy is HAPA and is one of the best "Asian looking" guys I have seen, and he's matching quite frequently, but so far all of his matches have been asian girls.

natpic.png

natmatch.png

He could slay IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
He could slay IRL
No shit, but on Tinder he is struggling with girls that aren't Asian. If one of the best looking HAPA's alive is having a hard time post coronavirus, how do you think your average ricecel will fare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Try again with a style and dominance maxxed guy like him:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Moneymaxxed
No shit, but on Tinder he is struggling with girls that aren't Asian. If one of the best looking HAPA's alive is having a hard time post coronavirus, how do you think your average ricecel will fare.
Cant believe this tbh. I will try it in my Country
55 or so matches in a hour which is about as good as I'd expect from a chad. However, it legitimately seems that 90% of matches or more are asian. I'll have to wait until the morning to swipe again. For comparison I have gotten 70+ matches in about 1-2 hours with a good mix of all ethnicities.
Nvm didnt see this. 55 Matches are very good

• +1
Cant believe this tbh. I will try it in my Country
He has tons of matches as you would expect, but not many attractive white girls. What is so hard to believe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and .👽.
Try again with a style and dominance maxxed guy like him:

This guy definitely slays in Serbia lmfao

Either guy in OP or this guy would do very well irl with white women too if they actually tried

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
I wonder what it is exactly about Asian men that makes white women automatically reject them even if they are objectively good looking with strong influence from white genes.
They don't have any available high status SMV niche to work into. And more importantly, no way to cultivate a masculine image.

• +1
Supports my long-held notion that curries do in fact have it better than east asians

Curries have always had it better than east asians, lightskinned decent looking curries can slay some puss for sure. Also curries don't have a flat maxila and recessed jaw like every East Asian

• +1
Great thread, thanks for doing a Tinder experiment and posting proof it. The one thing is though is that this guy does lack some masculinity. Thats probably one of the biggest problems with East Asians, they have a stereotype of weakness, especially to white girls.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
Great thread, thanks for doing a Tinder experiment and posting proof it. The one thing is though is that this guy does lack some masculinity. Thats probably one of the biggest problems with East Asians, they have a stereotype of weakness, especially to white girls.
JFL how does he lack masculinity with that frame at 6’2

• +1
Maybe foids know that he is a model jfl
Lets be honest, he is worthy of foids attention

• +1
Maybe foids know that he is a model jfl
Lets be honest, he is worthy of foids attention
Foids are not that smart some guy was literally getting matches with fucking O'Pry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Foids are not that smart some guy was literally getting matches with fucking O'Pry.
Well yeah, I just made a thread and people xplained to me that foids are ao fucking retarded that they cant even google image search
Insanity
Its over for gooks ngl

• +1
Well yeah, I just made a thread and people xplained to me that foids are ao fucking retarded that they cant even google image search
Insanity
Its over for gooks ngl
I think Kpop maxxed high PSL gook would have gotten much better matches.Masculine asian probably don't have that appeal.

• +1
Curries have always had it better than east asians, lightskinned decent looking curries can slay some puss for sure. Also curries don't have a flat maxila and recessed jaw like every East Asian

lol. so much stupidity in a single comment.

• +1
I think Kpop maxxed high PSL gook would have gotten much better matches.Masculine asian probably don't have that appeal.
Well, I honestly dont know
Look, I'll tell you something: my oneitis(who is VERY attractive) likes those gaypop cucks very much. She watches their videos and stuff, but Im not sure if she is attracted sexually to them.
Just food for thought
She is 19 btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Moggy and 1 other person
Look, I'll tell you something: my oneitis(who is VERY attractive) likes those gaypop cucks very much. She watches their videos and stuff, but Im not sure if she is attracted sexually to them.
Just food for thought
She is 19 btw
She most likely is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, PjSon and 1 other person
Just food for thought
She is 19 btw
This is exactly right. It's against human nature to be attracted to men that look at most one estrogen shot away from transitioning. The "prettyboys" that users on here post look masculine as fuck compared to gay alien KPOP singers. KPOP singers are seen as asexual freaks by most prime white women.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and Chadeep
tinder is for dick and they are not looking for rice size

• +1
She was low inhib enough to post online. The rest of them are thinking this behind closed doors. This is a far bigger failo than 9/11 was, and it's only going to get worse, due to the geopolitical rivalry between China and the West. Ricecel SMV has hit rock bottom.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and LordNorwood
I hate these frauding guys on ig and tinder using filters and cherrypicks pics, they just distort how guys really look.

this is how this gook looks irl, looks like the normal afghan refugee
View attachment 336667
Same could be said about Barrett, Opry, Gandy and other " PSL Gods"

Attachments

• barrett.JPG
    barrett.JPG
    11.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 600ac11e387b31486bee27877283146b.jpeg
    600ac11e387b31486bee27877283146b.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 42
  • gandy-5-comp.jpg
    gandy-5-comp.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 50
  • opry.jpeg
    opry.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 51
  • barrettt.jpg
    barrettt.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 800full-my-profile.jpg
    800full-my-profile.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 57
  • opryy.png
    opryy.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 66
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 92
  • +1
Jfl this pic is so great

That feeling when you are a psl legend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 1942
Same could be said about Barrett, Opry, Gandy and other " PSL Gods"
In cherry picked photos they look absolutely i don’t even know what. Opry looks like a cuck, barret looks like a football and Gandy looks like a pedo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1942 and 4 others
CoronaVirus Is the Biggest reason for Chinks SMV going down. Curry can pass of as med if he isn't shitskin or has many ethnic features. That's the best part of being Caucasian

• +1
Luckily he slays 8PSL Stacies IRL. Quality > Quantity

Attachments

• 1168644_258352530995602_1502692126_n.jpg
    1168644_258352530995602_1502692126_n.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 102
  • versace-baroness-chapter-4-holiday-2019-ad-campaign-the-impression-006_0.jpg
    versace-baroness-chapter-4-holiday-2019-ad-campaign-the-impression-006_0.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 94
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 6401
JFL how does he lack masculinity with that frame at 6’2

He doesnt look dom enough in the main pic while being asian. Thats the key, basically if he was any other race with those features it wouldnt have been a problem really.

Also his frame is low fat but he also isnt buff, and you cant tell height by his pics.

Asians have a stereotype for being less masculine, and he has a Barret vibe going, basically too prettyboy, atleast in that picture.

Or maybe if he was more dom, it would've been the same outcome, Idk.

Last edited:
  • +1
He doesnt look dom enough in the main pic while being asian. Thats the key, basically if he was any other race with those features it wouldnt have been a problem really.

Also his frame is low fat but he also isnt buff, and you cant tell height by his pics.

Asians have a stereotype for being less masculine, and he has a Barret vibe going, basically too prettyboy, atleast in that picture.

Or maybe if he was more dom, it would've been the same outcome, Idk.
Yea true about the main pic used. If OP chose this pic it wouldve been too obvious hes a model

Attachments

• pham.jpeg
    pham.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 80
  • +1
Luckily he slays 8PSL Stacies IRL. Quality > Quantity

Yeah this guy dates stacy models irl but can only get matches with low quality chink whores on tinder, guess the racepill wins again

• +1
She was low inhib enough to post online. The rest of them are thinking this behind closed doors. This is a far bigger failo than 9/11 was, and it's only going to get worse, due to the geopolitical rivalry between China and the West. Ricecel SMV has hit rock bottom.

this is too funny on shrooms

• +1
Up next, 7PSL Abo Tinder

• +1
Up next, 7PSL Abo Tinder
@ArabIncel is already running an experiment with a rice gymcel in a majority white city where a punjabi gymcel got 100 matches in under a day.

• +1
@ArabIncel is already running an experiment with a rice gymcel in a majority white city where a punjabi gymcel got 100 matches in under a day.

@ArabIncel report your findings

• +1