Attempted Slay (GONE WRONG)

markored

markored

Iron
Joined
Jan 3, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
10
basically met a girl through uni, chilled with her a bit, she invites me to her house, I agree, I get there @ like 10-11 ish, we cuddle and watch a movie, she started caressing me and escalating things, I started getting touchy and rubbed my hands against her inner thighs, as I do this I ask her if I'm being too touchy, she says it's okay, get closer and closer to the v, got a grasp of her panties and suddenly she doesn't feel comfortable, room is hot asf, just had to sit there and finish so bitch ass movie, left and never talked to her again. her guy bsfs unfollowed me too rip
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity and i<3cats
basically met a girl through uni, chilled with her a bit, she invites me to her house, I agree, I get there @ like 10-11 ish, we cuddle and watch a movie, she started caressing me and escalating things, I started getting touchy and rubbed my hands against her inner thighs, as I do this I ask her if I'm being too touchy, she says it's okay, get closer and closer to the v, got a grasp of her panties and suddenly she doesn't feel comfortable, room is hot asf, just had to sit there and finish so bitch ass movie, left and never talked to her again. her guy bsfs unfollowed me too rip
brutal, she suddenly remembered Chad and immediately lost attraction
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity and i<3cats
comically abrupt ending
 

Similar threads

tenmacel
Replies
6
Views
64
ngannou
N
Framemaxxx
Replies
3
Views
43
DrRodger
DrRodger
diarrhetic
Replies
15
Views
131
diarrhetic
diarrhetic
Αlchemy
Replies
1
Views
17
Αlchemy
Αlchemy
_oldenburg
Replies
14
Views
38
SickendExistence
SickendExistence

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top