_oldenburg
alchemist
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2023
- Posts
- 267
- Reputation
- 253
What was it like
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Bullshit tbh it's literally paying money for someone to listen to youWhat was it like
It’s useless if you aren’t completely open with your therapistidk I’m not able to trust the therapist
Yeah I know I’m just totally fucked in the headIt’s useless if you aren’t completely open with your therapist
I went a few times and it felt like the therapist was just affirming everything I said and trying to make me feel like a victim and am importantBullshit tbh it's literally paying money for someone to listen to you
How did it help youYes it helped me a lot but it’s bullshit for a lot of people tbh you need specific goals going in
going to therapy is some faggot ass shitWhat was it like
Helped me work through a lot of my bullshit thinking patterns and form more solid goals for improvementHow did it help you
Yeah it's basically just someone validating and repeating everything that you said. Basically "How did that make you feel?" After every sentence. I ate a burger. How did that make you feel? Did you feel a sense of accomplishment by fulfilling your need to eat?I went a few times and it felt like the therapist was just affirming everything I said and trying to make me feel like a victim and am important