ATTENTION ALL RETIN-A USERS

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
If the retin-a goes bad it will actually make your skin worse and decrease collagen.

Most vehicles (the gel or cream that makes up the bulk of the product) that are used in retinol creams are very potent and not good for your skin when used alone.

Patients that used the vehicle alone experienced a 41% decrease in collagen formation

Retin-a goes bad VERY EASILY. Retinols break down when exposed to oxygen and light (including ones from light bulbs) so store retin-a in a dark place and inside of a plastic bag.

Most retin-a products do not store it properly, if it’s in a bendy tube it will go bad very quickly. If it’s in a tin or aluminum container then it might fare better.

Just a warning for you guys. I have noticed my skin looking very bad after applying retin-a and this is why. It’s an almost 2 month old supply that I have left open and not stored properly.

41% decrease in collagen formation :feelsmega:

41% decrease in collagen formation :feelsmega:
This is why my skin has been so bad lately. One day I forgot to use the retin a and it looked so good. Gonna have to stop using it until my new order comes in.

Collagen is so fragile yet so important to your looks.

Yeah I was even about open up a bottor of tretinoin that expired last year

Oral accutane or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
I just store it inside a closet, never had a problem
I've been using Retin A 0,05 for like 3 years

Nope, I quit that shit yesterday after 9 months of straight use. Hopefully I will be able to keep my stubble.
Nice. I experienced an extreme improvement of collagen levels, like super glossy glass-like skin, after quitting minox for like 7 days. Then it went back to normal but I've been suppressing my collagen levels through various means accidentally.

Shit sucks

Nice. I experienced an extreme improvement of collagen levels, like super glossy glass-like skin, after quitting minox for like 7 days. Then it went back to normal but I've been suppressing my collagen levels through various means accidentally.
Do you use alldaychemist? How fast do they ship?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back